Moments of the day - 14/5 - Page 32

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Teogapi

that time every one used to tease me in school saying REMA rema rema... bas ek letter different hai...😆

i had remo's hairstyle without the color (was a little kid yaar)...even aftr years ppl called me Remo
Originally posted by Shwets1502

abhi volcano nahi waterfall mode mein hai ramy...😆
Originally posted by anulovessarun

banjara from ek villain?🤣
perfect🤣
who is shraddha kapoor and who is siddhath in case of RaKa?🤣
u chooose bus iss baar shradha kapoor should not die in the  end...😆

that time every one used to tease me in school saying REMA rema rema... bas ek letter different hai...😆
🤣
waise aaj kal tamil films are so boring!!!🤢
and the songs🤢🤢🤢
i saw jingunamani yesterday and after seeing the video for 10 sec,i closed the tab🤢
Originally posted by Shwets1502

He has to be taunted. I hope Dadi is back too. I want Ramesh to get back to GH as soon as doctor tells Nisha is fine. He has to go and blast Dadaji with or without the truth.
agee but i this this time too ulta will happen... dkng will blame himslef and ramy will console him after nisha wakes up and then dadaji flips... again...
Originally posted by lgr007

i had remo's hairstyle without the color (was a little kid yaar)...even aftr years ppl called me Remo
can i call u remo too???😆

more famous in the internet????😕
i would love if whe turns the pre la nisha... she does not know rl knows about pilani and then vv and kabir can see the whird phamus nishu bro..😆

Wouldn't that be awesome? Nishu bro back!

But that would be like CVs undoing their mehnaat ki kaam of bringing Nisha out of her shell😆. At least maybe then we will get Nisha's panic attacks😉.

agee but i this this time too ulta will happen... dkng will blame himslef and ramy will console him after nisha wakes up and then dadaji flips... again...

Dadaji flips a lot. Ramesh shouldn't console Dadaji this time and take the blame on his head. He should leave Dadaji to repent. Dadaji has to seriously think about retiring now.

u chooose bus iss baar shradha kapoor should not die in the  end...😆
kabira will be shraddha kapoor🤣
he looks like a girl at times🤣
and ramy is the sid!🤣
galiyan.galiyan teri galiyan🤣🤣
Originally posted by anulovessarun

🤣
waise aaj kal tamil films are so boring!!!🤢
and the songs🤢🤢🤢
i saw jingunamani yesterday and after seeing the video for 10 sec,i closed the tab🤢
yep half of them are love stories...  vishwaroopam was nice... i saw some scenes from uv too it was funny but wiki se plot pada and i was not impressed much..