Moments of the day - 14/5 - Page 30

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Teogapi

nisha is stupid sometimes...πŸ˜†
i want  rl to walk out alongwith SuNty...πŸ˜†

But Ramesh does have to talk with Dadaji regarding the way no one supported and trusted Nisha. If not leaving the house...a blasting is required.
BTW was watching yesterday ka epi again n I must say..I lobed the doobi doobi song for nibir ;p it wasn'tfor typical puppy eyed expressions but what they feel for each other n care..nicely used in a "subtle" way :p :D 
Originally posted by anulovessarun

emotional bg tune bhi chahiye!πŸ˜†
phone pe hug kaise karenge... bus phone ko hug karenge...πŸ˜†

i want an exclusive raka bg now...πŸ˜†

Edited by Teogapi - 8 years ago
Originally posted by lgr007

yes he was...he was good in I too...but the film was too overdone for my taste...
REMO remo remoπŸ˜†
Originally posted by lgr007

yes right moment is important...RL may take Nisha to GH after accident and ask them to apply for LS...for the sake of evryone they agrees and RL plot with cousins to show them that they cant live without each other.

Kabir will be confused abt LSD i want him to...but cvs dnt knw abt them

Could be. RL would have time of 6 months before divorce and they can plan then.
Originally posted by Teogapi

phone pe hug kaise karenge... bus phone ko hug karenge...πŸ˜†
hug ya kiss🀣
mujhe koi prob nahi hai🀣
mujhe bas raka chahiye!🀣
#WeWantRaka!
Can someone break down the meaning of "digital sadasya" to me? I simply cannot understand what is digital about Nisha? If she is digital aren't all the characters of all the shows digital?πŸ˜†

Regarding memory loss, well memory loss is always a way for makers to get a new beginning. With Kabir realizing his love for Nisha, and Nisha forgetting Kabir conveniently it gives them a clean slate to write the romantic angle. Which I am totally up for, except NAUC is not a love story. The silver lining in a memory loss track would be that Nisha will again be completely under RL's wingsπŸ˜‰.

I can totally see Viraj gloating by saying "I saw the future. All this time I have been doing these seemingly random things because I knew in future she will remember only me."

However, Sumit's BP without Nisha's involvement seems unlikely, so here's hoping that we won't have Nisha losing memory.
Originally posted by -SH-

Haven't seen that one.. but yeah dramatic toh hoga. Nisha ka hai, how can it be without drama πŸ˜† I still feel we may get kabira maan jaa playing πŸ˜†

Kabira maan jaa shud be defenitely played for Kabir's realisation...dont forget Kabir is the mirror image of Kabir in YJHDπŸ˜†

Memory loss...i am not gonna gamble...confused myself
Originally posted by -SH-

Haven't seen that one.. but yeah dramatic toh hoga. Nisha ka hai, how can it be without drama πŸ˜† I still feel we may get kabira maan jaa playing πŸ˜†
kabira maan ja was already played na during RYTI??? i want banjaara to be played for raka...πŸ˜†
bin tere from i hate luv stories  will suit kn...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shwets1502

It won't happen...πŸ˜†
pakka it wont happen... poll open karo koi...πŸ˜†