Moments of the day - 14/5 - Page 28

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by deek_210

now toh m getting stronger feeling memory loss will happen lol ;p but karwana he h denn left her forget everything..even pilani event nhi toh she ll b in pain again..let her remember only rl

why do they have to show memory loss becoz its head injury...they can show other conditions for a change like multiple personality disorder...it wud be like the movie ANYAN
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Would love if RL knows...Like Lakshmi knows Nisha loves Kabir...and Ramesh knows Kabir loves Nisha...but KN doesn't love they love each other...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

EPIC πŸ˜†

Now either Nisha stays in GH post accident or RL stay with her in KNH. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by -SH-

Confession won't happen anytime soon.. Memory loss or not, that will be delayed. Drama hai yaar πŸ˜†
pzkka... i think they will show a dramatic realisation like aditya had in pyaar ka dard hai...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by lgr007

But RL will tell each other and they can gang up to make them confess...way better than cousins involving...and sure LN Raka laka and RNπŸ˜†...which wud be more than enough for all of us

But because of Nisha's health condition, they plan for the right moment? May be Kabir would still be confused about LSD? VJ have to come into the scene too.
Originally posted by Teogapi

what if nisha fakes ml after knowing simit bp is done to free kabir???πŸ˜†
lol i thought about that tooπŸ˜›
Memory loss nahi hoga yaar.. Why don't we bet? Whose on which side? πŸ˜†

May be Saurav or Sukku? Kabir tells them? But I would love if Kabir calls...May be Ramy goes to KNH..meets Sukku or Saurav and they tell him the truth...and then when he is reaching hope Kabir calls? I dread that moment yar..when Ramy hears and when he tells Lakshmi.
nisha's room in gh is also painted blue heck even her bed is blue...πŸ˜†

hope its kabir... raka...
Edited by Teogapi - 8 years ago

ramy cnt be sarcatic and say friday ko karlenge hospitl mein... vv ka koi bharosa nahi... the shaadi ka joda was epi yaar..πŸ˜†

I think Ramesh would tell everyone to stop the blaming nonsense. He would want some peace of throw everyone out. Once Nisha is out of danger...He would rise..and go to Viraj first to explain the joda..πŸ˜†

hiccups and choking too...πŸ˜†
emotional bg tune bhi chahiye!πŸ˜†

That would be stupid..If she does something like that..she has to tell RL. I can't see them worried. Also...BP is inevitable. Cousins have to be strong and walk out if GF doesn't believe.
nisha is stupid sometimes...πŸ˜†
i want  rl to walk out alongwith SuNty...πŸ˜†