Moments of the day - 14/5 - Page 26

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by lgr007

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i believe i am coming across as really stupidπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i just googled her ...and found i have been really ignorant...almost all the popular shows are her's arent they ?
nahi yaar.. chalta hai... ek ke soaps are illogical but are the highest trp gainers... gul khan also has joind the list now... gul ke couples are famous...  maaneet, arshi, asya, saahil, sahi arzoo etc...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Teogapi

who will cll ramy is the question?? i want kabir to cryin the phone when he calls ramy... papa papa... vo nisha... bldg... hospital...πŸ˜‰
haaye!
i wud love to see that!
but he should add the name of sumit in between!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I actually want RL to shift with KN..πŸ˜† And KN to first get out of  VVs house and rent another place.
me too... there is too much ble in knh... they should shifr to a blueless house...🀣
Confession won't happen anytime soon.. Memory loss or not, that will be delayed. Drama hai yaar πŸ˜†

who will cll ramy is the question?? i want kabir to cryin the phone when he calls ramy... papa papa... vo nisha... bldg... hospital...πŸ˜‰

May be Saurav or Sukku? Kabir tells them? But I would love if Kabir calls...May be Ramy goes to KNH..meets Sukku or Saurav and they tell him the truth...and then when he is reaching hope Kabir calls? I dread that moment yar..when Ramy hears and when he tells Lakshmi.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I loved BMJ during the time he got to know about EWF...πŸ˜† Viraj could be Mr. Gangwal..Miss Nisha...Shaadi...And Ramy...BMJ..πŸ˜†
i have one doubt
rajbir have the ho BG music right?
i mean the music is diff but the lyricsπŸ˜† are the same right?
i mean ho...hoho...hohoh...🀣🀣🀣
Edited by anulovessarun - 8 years ago
Originally posted by anulovessarun

or maybe doc will say that nisha shud not stress herself too much!
maybe she too gets dard e dil?πŸ˜†

too young to have dard-e-dil

she can have brain injury which wud make her faint if given too much stress
now toh m getting stronger feeling memory loss will happen lol ;p but karwana he h denn left her forget everything..even pilani event nhi toh she ll b in pain again..let her remember only rl
Originally posted by -SH-

Confession won't happen anytime soon.. Memory loss or not, that will be delayed. Drama hai yaar πŸ˜†

Would love if RL knows...Like Lakshmi knows Nisha loves Kabir...and Ramesh knows Kabir loves Nisha...but KN doesn't love they love each other...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

me too... there is too much ble in knh... they should shifr to a blueless house...🀣
the shirt that kabira was wearing when he came to the purana building-he borrowed it from ramesh?🀣
ramesh has many shirts of the same colour!
RaKa bond is so strong🀣