Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: lgr007

Veera ! my cuz used to watch that show...the last time i visited her i asked her hw was the show and she cussed ðŸ˜†...come on bekar show needs to be shut down

and 6.oo is a very good idea...but sp ppl dont even care enough to change the time slot

veera initially had a 10:30 time slot right?
if they can change the time slot of veera then why not NAUC?
i think we get fairly good TRPs
2.3 is not that bad!
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anulovessarun

i have been saying this for days!
they can just change the time slot
the show Veera has  very low TRPs compared to NAUC but it got extension again( think it is the 3rd time they are getting extension) as it not a prime time show
they can just change the time slot of the show and then i think we can get rid of this constant fear of the show getting axed!

I have mailed so regarding this too and they said they will look into the matter. But some fans want the show to off air yaar... I think hateful mails zyaada ho rahe hai...
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Teogapi

naa its ektaish...😆.  I want bhooth wala idea... Future mein when nisha is resurrected then kn can become ghost busters... Rishta wahi soch nayi...😆

ok bhooth wala idea is good...rishta wahi soch nayi

k dont throw me out...but who is ekta ?
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
memory loss is eating my head now..literally all fans/viewers of show think it ll happen n dreading this..cvs pls dont torture us with this now..
evry1 on insta/twitter/fb talking about it😛
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

that was the beat scene if yesterday's epi... Better than the frame toorna and diya bhujing scene...🤣

haan !🤣🤣🤣
and did u see how lakshmi looked at the idol when the the diya fell down?🤣🤣🤣
i was ROFLing when i saw her expression🤣
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I have mailed so regarding this too and they said they will look into the matter. But some fans want the show to off air yaar... I think hateful mails zyaada ho rahe hai...

I think channel would have been part of the decision regarding Viraj..and hence PH alone cannot be blamed. Channel would have known such reactions would arise also.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deek_210

memory loss is eating my head now..literally all fans/viewers of show think it ll happen n dreading this..cvs pls dont torture us with this now..

I think it's the fear of getting hit on the head.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anulovessarun

haan !🤣🤣🤣
and did u see how lakshmi looked at the idol when the the diya fell down?🤣🤣🤣
i was ROFLing when i saw her expression🤣

Mom and I were hi5ing during that scene...I expected Lakshmi to shout Nisha or Ramesh after turning...But that was a disappointment..😆
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I would love a gang up Sumit's BP by KNAUC and Ramy along with Vimla also. It has to happen suddenly catching Sumit off guard. Ramesh can question about the bag and Vimla can say she also saw the bag. They can ask for the bag.

How many forms would they fill? 😆 Kabir would have done the formalities first...and RL would enter later. I hope they don't enter when Kabir is fighting with Sumit. I just hope Ramesh shuts Viren if he tells anything about Kabir.

Yep...I am eagerly waiting for RaKa now.

but will vimla go against card e dil viren??? I love mehrana for this name yaar...😆 card e dil dard e jigar dil mein jagaya aapne...😆
Admission form operation ke liye  form. Do do hai na???

I just hope vv does not fill up to dorm and mentions husband or fiance in relation column.. This will be enough to rile up kabir..
Edited by Teogapi - 8 years ago
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deek_210

ikr! tweets abt memory loss making my mood vry bad...and it is very possible