Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Teogapi

But shouldn't she be concerned?? I think she found out that Solly is lying and came to apologise to lakshmi... She also can suspect sumit na coz she too saw the bag... But seeing Lakshmi's condition she forgot to say that...

I u at hope someone bedhakals him before he does that... Family drama mein baharwaloon Ka kya kaam... If kabir is gonna be bedhakaled then he should be bedhakaled before k..
But I think they will jot bwdhal kabir co he will be needed to full fill the formalities na as patient's husband as he would be the one who would have filled up the form..

Ramy will be frustrated... Here nisha is I'm critical condition and vsn are fighting??? I want him to bam them...

How can she forget? I think she came to discuss the matter...but left because Lakshmi was worried?

But Ramesh, the father is also there for the formalities na? But I think Ramesh would ask him to calm down and come back. He wouldn't bedakal. I hope Ramesh stays strong and handle the situation. That would be better.

He has to BAM Kabir..because he has the right? ๐Ÿ˜† RaKa has to happen.

So would it be Kabir who informs Ramesh? Or cousins get to know and may be Sukku informs? Ramesh seems to be coming from outside
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

well thats a surprise๐Ÿ˜†...i thought she wud be dead...

shweta dii i see you have become an addict๐Ÿ˜†

hai na??? I thought she will be dead and kabir will talk to her aatma then travel to the past and save her...๐Ÿคฃ
 My imagination is more weird than vv's๐Ÿ˜†
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

congo shongo shwetha for becoming an addict!๐Ÿ˜†
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I am not happy with what Viraj is doing. Shouldn't he just stop interfering? It's Nisha's life and her family is there. I really hope Ramesh asks Viraj to leave from the hospital and not make a scene.

Nothing is given about Nisha's health...so I think she would be operated and would become alright.

Kabir would realise his love...that's not a shocker...But hopefully not done dramatically.

@Lakshmi Yep..I have been an addict always, and now it's official..๐Ÿ˜†

shweta is an official addict now...
Me too yaar. He sgould known were he should stop.. Vo sensible vsr kahaan gaya who did not even want to come to GH for nisha's bday??? Abhi his obsession has taken control...
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: diyah_us

i think sp has given an extension to nauc so cvs are doing things slowly.
but the extention wont be for long if sp gets a new serial. so i dont think
that cvs would want memory loss. let them solve fj first, show kabirs mom cuming
& LT revealed and dosa happening. all these do take time. after that if they have time
then they can think of sumthing else. they should first finish the tracks that they started

true 
they have so many parallel tracks in hand right now!
i think they should concentrate on finishing these tracks first!
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

blinga blinga blong blong๐Ÿ˜†

hello anu... Good morning.. Raka ke sapne aaye kya???๐Ÿ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema @Lakshmi @Diya

I think CVs can show cousins without Nisha now. They should get the proof and use the proof Nisha had collected. It can make the Dakkan GF understand the value of Nisha and their mistake. Of course Kabir's love. Memory loss definitely not needed. That would need drastic change in the story line. Nisha would be back in GH...where would Kabir go? Who would be Kabir? Nisha wouldn't move with men because of her past...Who would be Aman? Too many changes...Not needed.

They have to get along with CM and LT...Complete it...Decide what to do with Viraj and VJ...and end KNs track..Like they are now happily married. If Kabir is going to leave his dream, then RaKa academy can begin. Then cousins track can start and KN can be involved in every track.
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: diyah_us

i think sp has given an extension to nauc so cvs are doing things slowly.
but the extention wont be for long if sp gets a new serial. so i dont think
that cvs would want memory loss. let them solve fj first, show kabirs mom cuming
& LT revealed and dosa happening. all these do take time. after that if they have time
then they can think of sumthing else. they should first finish the tracks that they started

but the 6pm slot is free na?? They can always shift nauc there and I am sure the trps will raise then coz 8:30 ko there is too much competition from udaan and Jamai raja.
diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok guys off topic. anyone seeing kaisi yah yaariyan. i have read that its good.
want to start watching it from scratch. any idea how is it
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi...Thank you Anu..๐Ÿ˜Š