Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Teogapi

ramy should ask the gaurd to take vsr's name.. mazaa ayega

dadaji will belike tumhari himmat kaise hui viraj ki tum mujhe meri poti ko dekhne se mana karoge... dadaji andvv will be fighting outside with viren sumit pacifying them inside raka suka laka bonding...πŸ˜†

I am waiting for DKNG Vs Ramesh now...Even if not leaving the house...He has to blast Dadaji for the bedakal threat. 
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

She should have clicked a pic of Sumit with buyers and RJ and whatsapped...Kaam khatam...πŸ˜†

when she fisrt took out her phone i though thats what she's going to do...but then she started recording n now i pray the mobile was in the front pocket
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

oh god! not that again...today itself vv looked like a fool coming to gh with the lehenga and jwelery...he's going to look like a completely fool when sumit bp gets over if he does things like turn tables on kb and all that.

But what if he is doing this knowingly? According to the article, he instigates Kabir to get into a fight and let Kabir hit him to make Kabir look bad in front of GF..
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
chalo gtg..kal milenge... raka dreams...πŸ˜†

blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

he can say dekho tumhare papa dekhenge tohkitni badnaami hogi and she will cry and keep quiet..πŸ˜†

where were u the whole day?
u knw what all happened?
we are gonna make a new thread for RaKa❀️
nnibir ko chod!
mission #WeWantRaKaπŸ˜†
missed u!
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail

he can say dekho tumhare papa dekhenge tohkitni badnaami hogi and she will cry and keep quiet..πŸ˜†

i dont think so... after seeing nisha's condition...her sisterly love might take over...afr all she knows her husband tried to kill her sis who told her she'll fight the world for her
Shwets1502 thumbnail

I don't think Dolly would keep quiet now. She has jaagified. With Nisha in hospital and Sumit the person behind it...she has to announce to the world that it's Sumit. She should actually complain to the police about Sumit and his abuse...that would be enough for him to get jailed.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I'll leave too...Too much on laptop is giving me headaches nowadays and hence planning to reduce the timing..πŸ˜†
Good Night everyone!
Suganya.S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was a Good episode for me πŸ˜³ Bcz i didnt catch the news segment earlier πŸ˜†
But then u said it all right , though the diya bhujaing was cliched i liked it this time πŸ˜‰ It was all perfect with good scenes n nisha's dialogues πŸ‘ Viraj with wedding things was πŸ˜† Didnt expect this foolish step from him !!! 
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suganya.S

It was a Good episode for me πŸ˜³ Bcz i didnt catch the news segment earlier πŸ˜†

But then u said it all right , though the diya bhujaing was cliched i liked it this time πŸ˜‰ It was all perfect with good scenes n nisha's dialogues πŸ‘ Viraj with wedding things was πŸ˜† Didnt expect this foolish step from him !!! 

vv is becumng more stupid day by day...it s annoying.😑
hate how CVs ruined his chracter