Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Mehrana

The RL conversation yesterday adds up to the fact that RL will be supporting (or at leats be neutral about) Kabir in this. So I am going to be positive about this till they show otherwise. And yeah, if RL considers Kabir incapable of chori, there is no reason why they would think he would try and kill Nisha. They can be angry at him for not being with Nisha when she needed his support though. But that's it.

Yeah, Umesh can bring a change in the game. But for cousins to side with Kabir, they shouldn't even need Umesh or Dolly to tell them anything. They already know what's going on. I hope Umesh acts as a guide in Nisha's absence. Dolly is a mess, Sukku is hot-tempered and so is Kabir (at the moment), Jwala and Bunty are too young, and Saurav has his duffer moments too often...so Umesh can be the voice of reason and logic. Or am I expecting too much from him?πŸ˜†

Viraj should always remain the same.

I think RL would be neutral and their only concern would be Nisha. Seeing her in that state would kill them. As Rema said...Ramesh would probably be bottling up while Lakshmi might be constantly crying and once Nisha is fine...they can role reverse for sometime. 

Umesh can show Viren, how siblings have to be, especially the elder one. He can bring the maturity factor and lead the cousins now. He is calm, yes- not a decision maker...but he is understanding. If not telling V2, he would definitely suggest telling RL the truth, and let them decide what to and how to expose Sumit. 
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Dolly might be shocked and would be guilt ridden...Umesh would be back and she would confide in him...and then cousins can together do the BP. 

Kuch bhi ho..after FJ...Ramesh has to leave with his kids. They have absolutely no regard from anyone. Tomorrow, some khaand would happen in GS, and Sukku would be blamed for it. 

@bold...Kuch bhi!!!

Even MFD has more chance of coming back in this show, and Viraj actually registering what people says to him that this ever happeningπŸ˜†.

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: diyah_us

viraj has been reduced to a joke, a love struck teenagerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. but i was
taken aback when i heard dooby dooby. alright this song indicates that nisha is in
love but i wanted this song to remain for niraj. it would have been better if they played
eh moh moh ke dhaage.

I was happy that there was not much staring...πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

thenvv will become ccr credit chor rathore... but kb can tell ye cheating hai cheating.. meri biwi ko mila ye huh in gr's tone...πŸ˜†

if nisha's phone is inher jeans dekhna padega ki front pocket meinhai ki back pocket mein... back pocket matlab gaya but if front pocket then nisha will still have the proof... hope it automatically gets saved in cloud..πŸ˜†

I can see the nurse handing over the phone and Kabir pocketing it...and later and suddenly when he is doing something..phone falls down and the recording plays...πŸ˜† 
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Batman would be in action soon. 

Everyone just needs to know Nisha would be alright...KNAUC and Ramesh would spring in action. Ramesh is already guilty for not supporting Nisha openly...he wouldn't fail this time. 

He wouldn't bedakal Kabir...He would already be bedakaled na...πŸ˜†

I want Ramesh to go and tell Dadaji that...24 hours is over. KN couldn't prove their innocence. Hence there is no connection between GF and KN. They can be happy now and not worry about Nisha. 

in karan arjun maa tone.. merabatman ayega zaroor ayega..tab tak i will kaam chalo with spiderman kabir and superman viraj..πŸ˜†
yep agree. cousins and raka will be back as soon as nisha is outof danger...

i want ramy tobedhakal dadaji too... will dadaji even come to hospital??πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehrana

@bold...Kuch bhi!!!

Even MFD has more chance of coming back in this show, and Viraj actually registering what people says to him that this ever happeningπŸ˜†.

I know it's Kuch bhi...But the thought isn't new to Ramesh..and I want it back. 
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@Lekha 

The bag Sumit had, had the jewels, and in the OLV, Viraj has the bag.

does that mean we'll have unecessary vv bp.. on the wrong thing
hua_fafa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

does that mean we'll have unecessary vv bp.. on the wrong thing

That would be funny, actually πŸ˜† He'll get the chance to taste his own medicine and know it's no fun to be blames for something you're not guilty of πŸ˜ˆ
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

in karan arjun maa tone.. merabatman ayega zaroor ayega..tab tak i will kaam chalo with spiderman kabir and superman viraj..πŸ˜†

yep agree. cousins and raka will be back as soon as nisha is outof danger...

i want ramy tobedhakal dadaji too... will dadaji even come to hospital??πŸ˜†

Ramesh can bribe the security and ban Dadaji's entry...

Security: Aap Mr. Nemichand Gangwal hai?
DKNG: Haan.
Security: Aap andhar nahi jaa sakte...Mr. Ramesh Gangwal ka strict order hai..πŸ˜†
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i dont know why but i feel sumit will blackmail dolly with the letter now..