Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Mehrana

Exactly! Nisha could and should have contacted Saurav (or Sukku). Why didn't she do that? If cousins anyway will support Kabir in this, shouldn't it have been better if Saurav or Sukku reached the place. This makes me worry about what CVs have planned. I do not yet understand Viraj's purpose in that place and cousins MIA from that scene...do they intend to make Kabir absolutely alone?

Since Lakshmi is in a much worse state than Ramy already, maybe Ramy will have to be strong for her at the moment. But I guess he will breakdown pretty soon. It's his daughter after all...with all the guilt that he is already dealing (for not supporting KN more openly) with and now this...he is gonna break.

VV does the random-est of things, and still takes πŸ‘ from me. He is just a mystery, I tell you!πŸ˜‰

she is iron woman na so she is going akele akele...πŸ˜† 
yep sukku watching sumit and nisha's fight would have been better than kabir... atleast vv could not have said sukku ne miss nisha ko dhakka diya...

i think ramy will break down in the hospital after nisha is ok.. he will bottle up till then for sure... and lakshmi will break down after hearing the news..

vv ko cv banadiya cvs ne...πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: diyah_us

the comedy scene of todays episode goes to viraj cuming with shagunπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
i had the same expression that rukma had. poor rukma, i wish she would get more role.
but the olv says that family blames nisha. it means that dolly has confided in only KN but
not to anyone else😭. N is out & K is the culprit. but what will stop dolly from telling the truth.
the fact that she doesnt yet know that nisha has destroyed sumits phone? I dont know yaar.
this dolly always switches on & off. i really hope that cvs do show saurav & cousins. of course
noone will believe saurav but if sukku, bunty & jwala join then something can happen.
although buddha has least regard for sukku & bunty jwala tho bacche hain

Dolly might be shocked and would be guilt ridden...Umesh would be back and she would confide in him...and then cousins can together do the BP. 

Kuch bhi ho..after FJ...Ramesh has to leave with his kids. They have absolutely no regard from anyone. Tomorrow, some khaand would happen in GS, and Sukku would be blamed for it. 

Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

MFD?πŸ˜•

Mutual fund doctor. the doc whe treated dj. we call him mfd coz of his dialogue delivery..πŸ˜†
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Umesh is the hope. If Dolly tells the truth to Umesh..Umesh can tell the cousins na? And hence cousins would side Kabir? Dolly can't waste time now. She has to blurt out the truth. Why does she keep saving it? She can tell Nisha..but not others? 

Ramesh's stand is going to be very important. If he goes against Kabir, it would be a bad sight. But just some time back, Lakshmi told about supporting their kids, and hence he would support? He does trust Kabir to be a good guy...If he cannot be a thief, he can't be a murderer. 

Viraj is the fun part..πŸ˜†

The RL conversation yesterday adds up to the fact that RL will be supporting (or at leats be neutral about) Kabir in this. So I am going to be positive about this till they show otherwise. And yeah, if RL considers Kabir incapable of chori, there is no reason why they would think he would try and kill Nisha. They can be angry at him for not being with Nisha when she needed his support though. But that's it.

Yeah, Umesh can bring a change in the game. But for cousins to side with Kabir, they shouldn't even need Umesh or Dolly to tell them anything. They already know what's going on. I hope Umesh acts as a guide in Nisha's absence. Dolly is a mess, Sukku is hot-tempered and so is Kabir (at the moment), Jwala and Bunty are too young, and Saurav has his duffer moments too often...so Umesh can be the voice of reason and logic. Or am I expecting too much from him?πŸ˜†

Viraj should always remain the same.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Lekha 
The bag Sumit had, had the jewels, and in the OLV, Viraj has the bag.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anya234

what an irony! Remember when nisha fell from the third floor of the palace and viraj caught her in his arms? Kabir can also catch nisha then. πŸ˜‰

Difference between fantasy and reality..πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

one more thing..when dolly and nishu say purane building how does the listner now which purane building and where?...that part was unclear

I think it's Puranik building...Not sure.
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehrana

Our MFD will do that honor!πŸ˜†

He will be like "please Mr Viraj...aapke DJ ke waqt you weren't here, now stop crowding the place" He will mutter some other incomprehensible stuff as well and then leave in a huff.

mfd ki jai...πŸ˜†
ya phir the nurse can come and tell ye kya machi market hai...  sirf patient ke relatives yaha rahenge baki sab jao yahaan se... and when vv is asked to go he will be like iss aadmi ko yahaan kyun rakhahai then kb can say meri patni sirf meri hai... then vv will be like uski patni sirf meri hai...

sarabhai rocks..πŸ˜†
diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
viraj has been reduced to a joke, a love struck teenagerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. but i was
taken aback when i heard dooby dooby. alright this song indicates that nisha is in
love but i wanted this song to remain for niraj. it would have been better if they played
eh moh moh ke dhaage.

Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

True that...But cousins have to know RJ is found at the site. Viraj has to give them na...I hope Viraj doesn't exhibit it to the GF in the courtyard saying "Look what I found...Will you give Nisha's hand now" 

Kabir has to calm down and realise the situation. He should see what's going on with Nisha. He can plead to RL saying he didn't do anything and he tried to save her. I really hope RL tells they believe him. 

What if Nisha's phone is with Nisha in her jeans? 

thenvv will become ccr credit chor rathore... but kb can tell ye cheating hai cheating.. meri biwi ko mila ye huh in gr's tone...πŸ˜†
if nisha's phone is inher jeans dekhna padega ki front pocket meinhai ki back pocket mein... back pocket matlab gaya but if front pocket then nisha will still have the proof... hope it automatically gets saved in cloud..πŸ˜†