Moments of the day - 14/5 - Page 9

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Teogapi

cousins can vouch for that na?? se if rj is foung then cousins will know sumit would have been there and he pushed nisha... ya phir rl sees the genuine concern for their daughter when k breaks down??
sumit certainly was shocked... it was a pure accident but he wanted to threaten nisha that he will push na??\

i think if sumit has nisha's  phone it will be the reason for his bp...πŸ˜•

True that...But cousins have to know RJ is found at the site. Viraj has to give them na...I hope Viraj doesn't exhibit it to the GF in the courtyard saying "Look what I found...Will you give Nisha's hand now" 

Kabir has to calm down and realise the situation. He should see what's going on with Nisha. He can plead to RL saying he didn't do anything and he tried to save her. I really hope RL tells they believe him. 

What if Nisha's phone is with Nisha in her jeans? 
Originally posted by Shwets1502

If Ramesh knows and believes Kabir's story...He would first bedakal his own family...and then Viraj! I seriously want him to leave the house...and cousins can also follow..πŸ˜†

Viraj has so magnet attached...He would still come back..πŸ˜†
viraj is chumbak raj now... nisha ko iron khana kam karna padega meri iron lady...πŸ˜†  where is batman???πŸ˜†
nisha ke photo sene se yaar chipkaya viru ne fevicol se..πŸ˜†

i am waiting for bedhakal scene.. i just hope he does not bedhakal kabir... usse pehle the doc has to come and say patient ke husband ko bolnakahin na jaye aur thodi formalities poori karni hai...
πŸ˜†

the comedy scene of todays episode goes to viraj cuming with shagunπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
i had the same expression that rukma had. poor rukma, i wish she would get more role.
but the olv says that family blames nisha. it means that dolly has confided in only KN but
not to anyone else😭. N is out & K is the culprit. but what will stop dolly from telling the truth.
the fact that she doesnt yet know that nisha has destroyed sumits phone? I dont know yaar.
this dolly always switches on & off. i really hope that cvs do show saurav & cousins. of course
noone will believe saurav but if sukku, bunty & jwala join then something can happen.
although buddha has least regard for sukku & bunty jwala tho bacche hain
Originally posted by Lekha.Mayur4eva

but they may not believe dolly also right?...we have seen that gf has full belief in sulee(have no clue what beautiful work they did for gf that gf belives themπŸ˜•) and no belief in any1 else in the family

That shouldn't matter na...Till now it has been only KN who has been pointing at Sumit...and GF said Nisha is siding Kabir because it's her husband. Why would Dolly go against her own husband..and also the entire cousins gang? Family can't be that fools. Cousins can tell about the footage also. 
Originally posted by Mehrana

Our MFD will do that honor!πŸ˜†

He will be like "please Mr Viraj...aapke DJ ke waqt you weren't here, now stop crowding the place" He will mutter some other incomprehensible stuff as well and then leave in a huff.

MFD?πŸ˜•

What if Sumit tells Kabir was trying to sell the RJ, and that's why it was found in the site? πŸ˜• 

Saurav is right...Dolly is the only one who can save Kabir.
and it will be dolly who will do the bp at last...

That shouldn't matter na...Till now it has been only KN who has been pointing at Sumit...and GF said Nisha is siding Kabir because it's her husband. Why would Dolly go against her own husband..and also the entire cousins gang? Family can't be that fools. Cousins can tell about the footage also. 

i guess the footage will help...but they should find thid dustbin first for that right?

Precap: Sumit pushes Nisha and she falls off the building with Kabir watching. At GH, Lakshmi is shocked seeing a broken Ramesh in tears.[/DIV]
what an irony! Remember when nisha fell from the third floor of the palace and viraj caught her in his arms? Kabir can also catch nisha then. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Teogapi

viraj is chumbak raj now... nisha ko iron khana kam karna padega meri iron lady...πŸ˜†  where is batman???πŸ˜†
nisha ke photo sene se yaar chipkaya viru ne fevicol se..πŸ˜†

i am waiting for bedhakal scene.. i just hope he does not bedhakal kabir... usse pehle the doc has to come and say patient ke husband ko bolnakahin na jaye aur thodi formalities poori karni hai...
πŸ˜†

Batman would be in action soon. 

Everyone just needs to know Nisha would be alright...KNAUC and Ramesh would spring in action. Ramesh is already guilty for not supporting Nisha openly...he wouldn't fail this time. 

He wouldn't bedakal Kabir...He would already be bedakaled na...πŸ˜†

I want Ramesh to go and tell Dadaji that...24 hours is over. KN couldn't prove their innocence. Hence there is no connection between GF and KN. They can be happy now and not worry about Nisha. 
one more thing..when dolly and nishu say purane building how does the listner now which purane building and where?...that part was unclear