Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

layaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Rema You said about the bag na? Viraj takes it in the OLV?

s viraj was with the J bag whn kabir was crying for nisha
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ok guys I need to go. Bye.
Hope for Raka scenes tomorrow.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Teogapi

and everyone except rl and cousins will believe him... πŸ˜†

why cant anyone bedhakal him from the hospital??πŸ˜†

If Ramesh knows and believes Kabir's story...He would first bedakal his own family...and then Viraj! I seriously want him to leave the house...and cousins can also follow..πŸ˜†

Viraj has so magnet attached...He would still come back..πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail

yhep vv brings it down.. I think rj will be found bur the culprit will not be caught...

What if Sumit tells Kabir was trying to sell the RJ, and that's why it was found in the site? πŸ˜• 

Saurav is right...Dolly is the only one who can save Kabir.
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

no yaarno memory loss coz it will be an hindrance to LT...

nisha could have contacted saurav yaar.. dolly could have called sukku and asked him to accompany nisha too... 

vv was too amusing today yaar... bechare ko comedian banadiya??? why cant they show him coming to gh to justify about the warehouse instead of shagun scene??πŸ˜†

i think we will pakka get a ramy breakdown... he was devastated in the precap...

Exactly! Nisha could and should have contacted Saurav (or Sukku). Why didn't she do that? If cousins anyway will support Kabir in this, shouldn't it have been better if Saurav or Sukku reached the place. This makes me worry about what CVs have planned. I do not yet understand Viraj's purpose in that place and cousins MIA from that scene...do they intend to make Kabir absolutely alone?

Since Lakshmi is in a much worse state than Ramy already, maybe Ramy will have to be strong for her at the moment. But I guess he will breakdown pretty soon. It's his daughter after all...with all the guilt that he is already dealing (for not supporting KN more openly) with and now this...he is gonna break.

VV does the random-est of things, and still takes πŸ‘ from me. He is just a mystery, I tell you!πŸ˜‰
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

But what about the blames on Kabir? How is that going to play on RL. Would they just ask everyone to keep peace and discuss all this later? 

Not siding Sumit, but his expression does seem like he never intended to push her off too...but that doesn't take away anything...He deserves the punches.

cousins can vouch for that na?? se if rj is foung then cousins will know sumit would have been there and he pushed nisha... ya phir rl sees the genuine concern for their daughter when k breaks down??
sumit certainly was shocked... it was a pure accident but he wanted to threaten nisha that he will push na??\

i think if sumit has nisha's  phone it will be the reason for his bp...πŸ˜•
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Did Sumit push you? Nisha can always nod fr this question na..πŸ˜†

gardan mein moch... lo ho gaya...πŸ˜†
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What if Sumit tells Kabir was trying to sell the RJ, and that's why it was found in the site? πŸ˜• 

Saurav is right...Dolly is the only one who can save Kabir.

but they may not believe dolly also right?...we have seen that gf has full belief in sulee(have no clue what beautiful work they did for gf that gf belives themπŸ˜•) and no belief in any1 else in the family
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehrana

Exactly! Nisha could and should have contacted Saurav (or Sukku). Why didn't she do that? If cousins anyway will support Kabir in this, shouldn't it have been better if Saurav or Sukku reached the place. This makes me worry about what CVs have planned. I do not yet understand Viraj's purpose in that place and cousins MIA from that scene...do they intend to make Kabir absolutely alone?

Since Lakshmi is in a much worse state than Ramy already, maybe Ramy will have to be strong for her at the moment. But I guess he will breakdown pretty soon. It's his daughter after all...with all the guilt that he is already dealing (for not supporting KN more openly) with and now this...he is gonna break.

VV does the random-est of things, and still takes πŸ‘ from me. He is just a mystery, I tell you!πŸ˜‰

Umesh is the hope. If Dolly tells the truth to Umesh..Umesh can tell the cousins na? And hence cousins would side Kabir? Dolly can't waste time now. She has to blurt out the truth. Why does she keep saving it? She can tell Nisha..but not others? 

Ramesh's stand is going to be very important. If he goes against Kabir, it would be a bad sight. But just some time back, Lakshmi told about supporting their kids, and hence he would support? He does trust Kabir to be a good guy...If he cannot be a thief, he can't be a murderer. 

Viraj is the fun part..πŸ˜†
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

and everyone except rl and cousins will believe him... πŸ˜†

why cant anyone bedhakal him from the hospital??πŸ˜†

Our MFD will do that honor!πŸ˜†

He will be like "please Mr Viraj...aapke DJ ke waqt you weren't here, now stop crowding the place" He will mutter some other incomprehensible stuff as well and then leave in a huff.