Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Rema Ramesh breakdown on the way for sure. May be he would break down at home, and hence stay strong in hospital? He has to be in his senses in the hospital. But the sight of Nisha in ICU or OT is going to be really painful for RL. 

@sooperfan You have so many clients in GF..😆 

i think duringthe fight nisha will be operated and when they bring her back to icu then both raka can break down... 
sumit deserves the punches kabir throws at him in the hospital... first he pushed nisha and then has the audacity to visit her in the hospital??? ðŸ˜¡

layaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Arey! Viraj would shout..."Dekha! Nisha is taking Kabir's name as he is the one who pushed her and tried to kill her" 😆

hannn yarr .. sure viraj is in that mode only..
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ekstase

Well, apart from memory loss, Nisha could have some other injury like paralysis or something. Some body part not working properly? Honestly, memory loss would be too much (especially if she'd forget everything around Kabir) - RL have already enough to worry about and poor Kabir is being tortured enough, isn't he? ðŸ˜­

At least, Dolly knows what probably happened to Nisha and that it wasn't Kabir's fault. Now, I'm really curious what she will do - she should have told the family straight instead of waiting for some proof to fall into their hands; the family could have worked together to get the proof in order to get Sumit jailed. I really hope she doesn't keep silent and speaks up. Nisha is fighting for her life due to that crazy dude, after all.

Viraj - no words, lol ðŸ˜† Delusion reaches new heights. And he really believes Kabir would try to kill Nisha... ah, okay. Seriously, I can't wait to see his reaction when he finds out that Kabir is his own brother ðŸ˜ˆ

That would be a credible thing to do. After all the fall did affect her back and spine the most. I really hope if they have to go for a major damage, it's paralysis. Dude, if memory loss happens, she will pakka forget Kabir and remember Viraj only. So, a big NO for memory loss. Kabir needs a break from this. The only worry he should have in future is taking care of his wife😆.

After seeing Viraj showing no sign whatsoever of ever being asked to 'get lost' by Nisha, and bringing shagun for her...I think it is not that shocking that he would believe Kabir tried to kill Nisha. I do not have much hope of getting an awesome reaction from him after learning Kabir is his brother. Given how he aces at selective participation, I am pretty sure he will be like "kya? Kabir Ms Nisha ke bhai hai?"
Teogapi thumbnail

Well, apart from memory loss, Nisha could have some other injury like paralysis or something. Some body part not working properly? Honestly, memory loss would be too much (especially if she'd forget everything around Kabir) - RL have already enough to worry about and poor Kabir is being tortured enough, isn't he? ðŸ˜­

At least, Dolly knows what probably happened to Nisha and that it wasn't Kabir's fault. Now, I'm really curious what she will do - she should have told the family straight instead of waiting for some proof to fall into their hands; the family could have worked together to get the proof in order to get Sumit jailed. I really hope she doesn't keep silent and speaks up. Nisha is fighting for her life due to that crazy dude, after all.

Viraj - no words, lol ðŸ˜† Delusion reaches new heights. And he really believes Kabir would try to kill Nisha... ah, okay. Seriously, I can't wait to see his reaction when he finds out that Kabir is his own brother ðŸ˜ˆ

what if she looses her speaking ability for some days and then fracture in the right hand??? she will not be able to tell sumit pushed her na??😕
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Teogapi

i think duringthe fight nisha will be operated and when they bring her back to icu then both raka can break down... 

sumit deserves the punches kabir throws at him in the hospital... first he pushed nisha and then has the audacity to visit her in the hospital??? ðŸ˜¡

But what about the blames on Kabir? How is that going to play on RL. Would they just ask everyone to keep peace and discuss all this later? 

Not siding Sumit, but his expression does seem like he never intended to push her off too...but that doesn't take away anything...He deserves the punches.
hua_fafa thumbnail

Keep Nisha in ICU for 3 or 4 days...and then she can walk away freely...😆 

Dolly has to tell the family the entire truth, especially when she knows about the fall. She shouldn't waste any time, not think whether family would believe her or not...

Completely agree. And there were no spoilers about any lasting injury so... Keep positive, I guess ðŸ˜†

As for Dolly, let's wait and see. Dolly's the one who's talked to Kabir and  she knows Sumit well enough. If she really cares for Nisha as much as she should, she will expose Sumit within a moment- not even waiting for that psycho to reach home to threaten her or something ðŸ˜¡
Teogapi thumbnail

Arey! Viraj would shout..."Dekha! Nisha is taking Kabir's name as he is the one who pushed her and tried to kill her" 😆

and everyone except rl and cousins will believe him... ðŸ˜†
why cant anyone bedhakal him from the hospital??😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

what if she looses her speaking ability for some days and then fracture in the right hand??? she will not be able to tell sumit pushed her na??😕

Did Sumit push you? Nisha can always nod fr this question na..😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Completely agree. And there were no spoilers about any lasting injury so... Keep positive, I guess ðŸ˜†

As for Dolly, let's wait and see. Dolly's the one who's talked to Kabir and  she knows Sumit well enough. If she really cares for Nisha as much as she should, she will expose Sumit within a moment- not even waiting for that psycho to reach home to threaten her or something ðŸ˜¡

That's the fear...what if Sumit reaches home...She shouldn't wait. We have Umesh also..She should at least pass on the truth to someone else.
Teogapi thumbnail

@Rema You said about the bag na? Viraj takes it in the OLV?

yhep vv brings it down.. I think rj will be found bur the culprit will not be caught...