Moments of the day - 14/5 - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Don't forget the drama VV is going to create in the hospital according to TB article..πŸ˜† He isn't a fool after all.

No he isnt a fool...he is a maha fool...to be played by Sumit all this while...
Delusional...
I think he needs to visit a counsellor...
He can come to me!
Originally posted by Mehrana

Yes, please no memory loss. I would prefer coma, but I dunno. I just want Kabir out of this mess soon. Dolly must support KN now, she must. Enough is enough.

RL were too good. That sinking expression, as if something died inside them. They captured the "worst fear coming true" expression so well.

Viraj was ecstatic! I just fail to understand him. After Nisha telling him off in definite terms and him warning Nisha to not trust Kabir (meaning he understood that Nisha was siding with Kabir), how can he bring shagun at her place? I really think that someone needs to check the medicines the physio has prescribed him.

Nisha Sumit scene was too good (despite Nisha's dumb moves). I loved how courageously (albeit stupidly πŸ˜†) she stood her ground against Sumit and even hurt him. LOL.

Yeah...Coma would be better than memory loss..πŸ˜†

Loved RLs expression in the scene at Nisha's room and then in the precap. Fear...and then fear coming true. 

Viraj was absolutely entertaining..πŸ˜† He has left the shagun at GH also..πŸ˜† Rukma knows Viraj came to GH..wonder if that would come to some play. 

Despite Nisha's dumb moves, I loved her courage.
seriously viraj with the shagun made his image fall .. like even after knowing all the problems of FJ happening he should have come there to disscuss with ramesh about his involment in Buying the land or something else about the FJ .. But this Shagun scene isss..so..😑
Originally posted by Mehrana

Intense drama today, but despite all the flaws, I loved the episode. The drama got me all riled up and even knowing what was about to come, I was getting anxious for Nisha.

The KN scene was heartwarming. So this is the doobi doobi song? I heard it for the first time today. Liked how it was playing while they were conversing, instead of timepass eyelock. LOL. Appreciated the fact that Kabir did not want Nisha to tag along with him. He is more perceptive than her, clearly. Kabir saying whether he will come back or not was kinda sad considering the opposite was about to happen. Dude, I have this bad feeling that we will have memory loss track. I hope I am wrong though...but there was this "separation" kind of feel from that scene.

So now SuLee's voice can be heard clearly from outside the room? Chalo..accha hai. Anyway, wasn't Dolly's phone not supposed to be with her? Good that she helped KN reach the right place.

Nisha going to the place alone was so dumb. Where were the cousins now? She should have left the place along with the buyers, but she stayed back.

Kabir coming at the last moment was nicely done. I am feeling really bad for this guy.

Oh, and loved Ramesh's expression when Lakshmi was crying. In that one moment, when Ramesh thought that something actually has happened to Nisha, the fear was so evident on his face. It was almost like he didn't know how to breathe.

Precap got me so excited because of RL's expression. Again, I am really feeling very bad for Kabir.

What is wrong with Viraj? Even after what Nisha said and whatever happened, he reached GH with shagun ka samaan? CVs really just wanted him to overhear Dolly somehow, so much so  that they couldn't care any less about how Viraj might come across being randomly in this scene. Nonetheless, I liked itπŸ˜†

no yaarno memory loss coz it will be an hindrance to LT...
nisha could have contacted saurav yaar.. dolly could have called sukku and asked him to accompany nisha too... 

vv was too amusing today yaar... bechare ko comedian banadiya??? why cant they show him coming to gh to justify about the warehouse instead of shagun scene??πŸ˜†

i think we will pakka get a ramy breakdown... he was devastated in the precap...
Originally posted by caller123

Shwets now it is unpredictable. 

Viraj is obsessive on Nisha. Even after Nisha shouts at him he's coming after her. Now with Shagun. 
She's is not divorced yet. How can he ask hands of a married woman? Sumit is the culprit for this too.
Wonder what will happen to Raj Bir once they get to know they are brothers.

Viraj has to see KN confess their love for each other...That can shatter his illusion hopefully. 

RajBir? Nope...First RaKa...we can think of RajBir later.
Originally posted by soooperfan

No he isnt a fool...he is a maha fool...to be played by Sumit all this while...
Delusional...
I think he needs to visit a counsellor...
He can come to me!

Please attend to Dadaji also...πŸ˜† In case Dolly tells the truth and he still doesn't believe..Viraj has huge competition..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Teogapi

What an epi yaar superb... it was gripping. i loved the way nisha twisted chuha's finger... i think dolly will tell the truth pakka when she comes to know nisha is in hospital. i think rl will start without informing the family and sumit will inform viren and the fight will happen. dolly will do bp of sumit i feel.. it seemed the way. saurav wrote na sirf tu hi hai jo sumit ka sach sabke saamne la sakti hai.. 
precap was thebest...πŸ˜ƒ

vv is amusing now.. what did he think while bringing the shagun that the family will marry off nisha in between fj cm etc?? she is not even divorced yet... πŸ€£

He maybe thought Ramesh would hug him and say "you are saving our izzat, and saving Nisha from badnaami. Your timing could not have been perfect". While DKNG would be like "He even brought jeweleries. He also thinks about our shop".

I seriously cannot fathom what made him do this. Even Rukma had a "WTH?" kinda expression.
Originally posted by layaa

seriously viraj with the shagun made his image fall .. like even after knowing all the problems of FJ happening he should have come there to disscuss with ramesh about his involment in Buying the land or something else about the FJ .. But this Shagun scene isss..so..😑

Exactly. He knows FJ is going on in the house...and Nisha is also in trouble. He comes with shagun? Seriously... And with that smile on his face as if he is confident GF would accept him. Why would they even think about him for Nisha?
Originally posted by soooperfan

Seriously...Dolly can still do it!! She can open her mouth a little bit more and tell the whole truth to everyone!! This FJ story HAS TO STOP!!
Its getting on my nerves...
Its unending...like Chandu...

Please!!

And please no memory loss...
enough has been done on that...
She can remain unconscious...Aneri can recuperate...
When she wakes up the world can be fine...
And Sumit out of the window!!

VSR...Seriously...cant still get over him! Hahaha...he was totally like a cartoon today...how he sprang into action like a super hero...before being a fool...!! Pity pity...He was not always like this...!
chandu track was for 2 weeks but fj is being dragged for over 2 months yaar...πŸ˜†

also i want nisha to in hospital for atleast 2 days yaar...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Please attend to Dadaji also...πŸ˜† In case Dolly tells the truth and he still doesn't believe..Viraj has huge competition..πŸ˜†

true that! they can all stand in line...!! ill hike my charges!