Moments of the day - 14/5 - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
That was a gripping episode!!

Loved the way Nishu twisted his fingers!! The fall was a bit scary...
Lakshmi and her feelings were pretty spot on...

Saurav...phew~ Glad to see a sensible thing he did...Did not waste time coming there...just sent in a jist what Dolly should be doing!!

Seriously...haha...how she threw the phone out of the ...well ...no windows built yet...

The clown...seriously...he's become the joker of the serial...the laughing stock...Viraj Singh Rathore...Waltzes in with a bemused smile and shaadi ka joda...!! Aiyeege!! Kadavale!! Hairam!
Originally posted by caller123

Adding fuel to the fire and may be in the hospital too Sumit will try to blame Kabir on Nisha's fall and that's why Kabir hits him back.  He cannot stand injustice.
Poor Kabir he came to India to find his brother and got tangled in a cob web thanks to Sumit.😡

Kabir hitting Sumit is completely justified seeing...Kabir actually saw Sumit push. Now if Viraj flips and Sumit blames Kabir...he is going to get more angry. How I wish Dolly had told RL the truth. At least it would have saved them the confusion and pain as to know who is responsible for their daughter's state.

Dolly...she could have called Suku, Umesh, Saurav na...Also...instead of Kabir...who was already half way to echo point...Couldnt she go herself?? haha...But seriously...Ramesh? Someone???!!
@Mehrana No memory loss please! We can have Nisha unconscious for a few days but no memory loss. 
Viraj entry was...Out of the world. I mean he came in so happily! Didn't Nisha blast him in their last meeting? 

Ramesh's expression and fear was so evident. I mean he can be angry with Nisha, but just the slightest thought of something happening to her can...as you said..stop his breath. RLs expression in precap is amazing. 

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Kabir hitting Sumit is completely justified seeing...Kabir actually saw Sumit push. Now if Viraj flips and Sumit blames Kabir...he is going to get more angry. How I wish Dolly had told RL the truth. At least it would have saved them the confusion and pain as to know who is responsible for their daughter's state.

She has to open her mouth before it's too late. 
I hope at least after hearing about Nisha's fall Dolly would open her mouth. At least to RL. They will take care of the rest. 
But now Dolly also would be in danger as Sumit knows he told Nisha.
Originally posted by soooperfan

That was a gripping episode!!

Loved the way Nishu twisted his fingers!! The fall was a bit scary...
Lakshmi and her feelings were pretty spot on...

Saurav...phew~ Glad to see a sensible thing he did...Did not waste time coming there...just sent in a jist what Dolly should be doing!!

Seriously...haha...how she threw the phone out of the ...well ...no windows built yet...

The clown...seriously...he's become the joker of the serial...the laughing stock...Viraj Singh Rathore...Waltzes in with a bemused smile and shaadi ka joda...!! Aiyeege!! Kadavale!! Hairam!

Twisting fingers was so good. I wish she broke a few too. 

Saurav did a good job of bringing back Dolly to her senses. 

The bemused smile said it all..😆 
@ shwets...the title says 15/5/ but its only the 14th!!
Originally posted by soooperfan

Dolly...she could have called Suku, Umesh, Saurav na...Also...instead of Kabir...who was already half way to echo point...Couldnt she go herself?? haha...But seriously...Ramesh? Someone???!!

Arey she could have called everyone to the courtyard and done the BP. She could tell about Nisha going to meet Sumit..etc etc...and cousins and Ramesh would have gone for help...at least confusion wouldn't have prevailed about who is the culprit.

@Mehrana No memory loss please! We can have Nisha unconscious for a few days but no memory loss. 
Viraj entry was...Out of the world. I mean he came in so happily! Didn't Nisha blast him in their last meeting? 

Ramesh's expression and fear was so evident. I mean he can be angry with Nisha, but just the slightest thought of something happening to her can...as you said..stop his breath. RLs expression in precap is amazing. 

I agree with Shwets. No memory loss. It's so boring as many shows have gone that way.

RL's expressions were superb.👏

Twisting fingers was so good. I wish she broke a few too. 

Saurav did a good job of bringing back Dolly to her senses. 

The bemused smile said it all..😆 
DoSa on the way. Saurav is the only one who could bring some sense on Dolly