Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -SH-

Just when we fear the episode, it turns out to be one of the best ones. Having heard DD fully today, I liked the bit. KN scene was nice.

For once the letter didn't go in wrong hands. Dolly got the courage to speak up finally. Hated SuLee making fun of Dolly. She should give them back in kind soon. Loved when Nisha folded Sumit's hand and called him weak.

The premonition though cliche was done nicely and that small bit in precap takes the cake for me. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Lastly, Viraj.. I honestly was πŸ˜† watching his look with the wedding shagun. And we hated Nisha's daydreaming. Viraj sir takes the first prize.

I want Dolly to tell the family also. What should stop her? Why wait for Nisha to get the proof? 

My mom was like..now see the diyas would go off...and we had a hearty laugh when it did..πŸ˜† 

Precap was too good. RLs presence is more than enough to get me interested in next episode. I loved the part she scared Ramesh too. Felt bad that they are going to face the same situation in real. 

Viraj was just TOO GOOD. I mean seriously...he is there with shagun knowing family is troubled with the fake jewellery thing..πŸ˜† 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: caller123

As Viraj came to ask Nisha's hands for marriage we can guess that he will flip later. So spoilers are correct.

He will take the situation in to an advantage and wil let Kabir fall in front of the family.

Also..I think Viraj would think Dolly was talking to Sumit asking him to saave Nisha from Kabir?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

maybe its not hospital news but rukma says viraj came with shaadi ka joda??πŸ˜†

You think Ramesh would cry for that? πŸ˜† 

He seems to be coming from outside...So he should have got a call...From Kabir or Viraj? 

Also..Sumit did seem shocked with Nisha's fall...He didn't intend to.
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Also..I think Viraj would think Dolly was talking to Sumit asking him to saave Nisha from Kabir?

Yup he trusts Sumit just like he trusted Buaji. He loves to trust wrong people.πŸ˜•
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

He's not given up. He was devastated to confirm Lakshmi's doubts.

Thinking about it, I feel the same. It's going to be tough for them...Blame games all around and their only focus would be Nisha.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: caller123

Yup he trusts Sumit just like he trusted Buaji. He loves to trust wrong people.πŸ˜•

May be he meets Sumit on the way too...and Sumit tells Kabir is trying to kill Nisha?
caller123 thumbnail

May be he meets Sumit on the way too...and Sumit tells Kabir is trying to kill Nisha?

Adding fuel to the fire and may be in the hospital too Sumit will try to blame Kabir on Nisha's fall and that's why Kabir hits him back.  He cannot stand injustice.
Poor Kabir he came to India to find his brother and got tangled in a cob web thanks to Sumit.😑
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Another problem would be...as discussed in last MOTD...Sumit knows Dolly has opened her mouth. Now he would fear what if Dolly tells the truth to the family. What would he do now? 

facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Intense drama today, but despite all the flaws, I loved the episode. The drama got me all riled up and even knowing what was about to come, I was getting anxious for Nisha.

The KN scene was heartwarming. So this is the doobi doobi song? I heard it for the first time today. Liked how it was playing while they were conversing, instead of timepass eyelock. LOL. Appreciated the fact that Kabir did not want Nisha to tag along with him. He is more perceptive than her, clearly. Kabir saying whether he will come back or not was kinda sad considering the opposite was about to happen. Dude, I have this bad feeling that we will have memory loss track. I hope I am wrong though...but there was this "separation" kind of feel from that scene.

So now SuLee's voice can be heard clearly from outside the room? Chalo..accha hai. Anyway, wasn't Dolly's phone not supposed to be with her? Good that she helped KN reach the right place.

Nisha going to the place alone was so dumb. Where were the cousins now? She should have left the place along with the buyers, but she stayed back.

Kabir coming at the last moment was nicely done. I am feeling really bad for this guy.

Oh, and loved Ramesh's expression when Lakshmi was crying. In that one moment, when Ramesh thought that something actually has happened to Nisha, the fear was so evident on his face. It was almost like he didn't know how to breathe.

Precap got me so excited because of RL's expression. Again, I am really feeling very bad for Kabir.

What is wrong with Viraj? Even after what Nisha said and whatever happened, he reached GH with shagun ka samaan? CVs really just wanted him to overhear Dolly somehow, so much so  that they couldn't care any less about how Viraj might come across being randomly in this scene. Nonetheless, I liked itπŸ˜†

caller123 thumbnail

Another problem would be...as discussed in last MOTD...Sumit knows Dolly has opened her mouth. Now he would fear what if Dolly tells the truth to the family. What would he do now? 

He might kidnap her also and will blame Saurav. 
He loves to play blaming game.😑