Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 14/5

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Today's Moments
1. Kabir and Nisha telling each other that nothing would happen to the other was nice. Doobi doobi in the BG wasn't overdone which was good. 

2. Saurav sending a letter to Dolly telling she is the only one to help Nisha was nice. Dolly seemed determined to tell the truth now. She overhearing SuLee talking about misleading Nisha to Echo point and Sumit meeting buyer at another point was good. Finally overhearing done by the positive side. SuLee laughter was so 😆

3. Dolly calling Nisha and telling all the truth was good. I wish she had told the family also. Game Over then. 

4. Lakshmi seeing broken photo frame...then scaring Ramesh saying "Nishu Nishu...She isn't picking the phone"...For people who haven't seen the segments or who doesn't know what's going to happen...it would have definitely created suspense. The diyaas bhujaing was so cliched..😆

5. Nisha going alone to meet Sumit was foolish. She has a paltan of cousins whom she could have called also. Her conversation with Sumit was good and strong. Her idea of recording the convo was good. The way she swayed the buyers away saying police are coming was even better. Her twisting Sumit's hand was the best. 

6. Viraj coming with Shaadi dress and gifts to ask Nisha's hand from the family was a shocker. he hears Dolly telling Kabir that Nisha is in trouble. I guess he doesn't know she has been talking to Kabir. 

7. Kabir reaching and seeing Sumit-Nisha fight is good. So he definitely knows Sumit is behind. 

8. Precap: Sumit pushes Nisha and she falls off the building with Kabir watching. At GH, Lakshmi is shocked seeing a broken Ramesh in tears.
Edited by Shwets1502 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
I was confused with Ramesh's expression..😕 Shouldn't he be more tensed that Nisha is admitted in the hospital..why is he more like given up?
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

I was confused with Ramesh's expression..😕 Shouldn't he be more tensed that Nisha is admitted in the hospital..why is he more like given up?

I watched the precap. Even I felt like he has given up. Why?😕
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: caller123

I watched the precap. Even I felt like he has given up. Why?😕

I am confused...😕 May be he wants to tell Lakshmi that she was right...something has happened to Nisha?
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Just when we fear the episode, it turns out to be one of the best ones. Having heard DD fully today, I liked the bit. KN scene was nice.
For once the letter didn't go in wrong hands. Dolly got the courage to speak up finally. Hated SuLee making fun of Dolly. She should give them back in kind soon. Loved when Nisha folded Sumit's hand and called him weak.

The premonition though cliche was done nicely and that small bit in precap takes the cake for me. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Lastly, Viraj.. I honestly was 😆 watching his look with the wedding shagun. And we hated Nisha's daydreaming. Viraj sir takes the first prize.
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was like m sitting in a roller coaster... enjoying it but too afraid to look at it
caller123 thumbnail
As Viraj came to ask Nisha's hands for marriage we can guess that he will flip later. So spoilers are correct.
He will take the situation in to an advantage and wil let Kabir fall in front of the family.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

maybe its not hospital news but rukma says viraj came with shaadi ka joda??😆
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I am confused...😕 May be he wants to tell Lakshmi that she was right...something has happened to Nisha?

He's not given up. He was devastated to confirm Lakshmi's doubts.
caller123 thumbnail

yh may be😕