MAYBE??  yes she has !!

Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbishveer

Originally posted by Ishveer-lover

Originally posted by MrsShaktiArora

Um not sure abt the fast.. But women fast for their husband's well being.. When she was wd chirag she was fasting n ranveer broke the fast coz she fainted n RV didn't kw that she was fasting for chirag
Later when she was fasting for ranveer eventhough he didn't break it, later he broke the fast
Now idk for whom she was fasting.. N shikar broke the fast.. 
Idk W*F does that indicate..
But fasting z for husband's wellbeing.. Seems like ishani wants every men in her life to be happy.. Wah what a broad minded woman. Someone give her an award plsh
Mrs Shakti arora , I wanna confirm that When Ranveer had put water on face of ishaani then Was her fast broken ? I mean was it enough ? And i wanna know that what is the significance if the person whon you fast break it ? and can you marry another person after it ? i mean can he marry ranveer ? 
Ishveer the fact is ranveer broke ishaani's fast for the first time and they got married to each other and are still married to each other period.
I know bbishveer that they are married but still wanna know the significance ? And i also wanna know that Look ishaani is married to RV and she unknowingly keeps fast for someone else ? Does it would have any effect on their marriage ? ISHVEER MARRIAGE ! DON'T know why I still want Ishveer and want to justify ishaani acts still ! 
HarshaMawra Goldie
HarshaMawra
HarshaMawra

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MrsShaktiArora

Um not sure abt the fast.. But women fast for their husband's well being.. When she was wd chirag she was fasting n ranveer broke the fast coz she fainted n RV didn't kw that she was fasting for chirag
Later when she was fasting for ranveer eventhough he didn't break it, later he broke the fast
Now idk for whom she was fasting.. N shikar broke the fast.. 
Idk W*F does that indicate..
But fasting z for husband's wellbeing.. Seems like ishani wants every men in her life to be happy.. Wah what a broad minded woman. Someone give her an award plsh
Mrs Shakti arora , I wanna confirm that When Ranveer had put water on face of ishaani then Was her fast broken ? I mean was it enough ? And i wanna know that what is the significance if the person whom you fast break it ? and can you marry another person after it ? i mean can she marry ranveer ? 

He did not juz put water on her face.. He made her drink the water
Idk abt the significance.. But husband must break the fast
Um a hindu but we don't observe these kind of fasts.. So idk abt the significance
vidya0000 IF-Dazzler
vidya0000
vidya0000

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Akela ka pyar khafhi hai hum dono keliye is such a stupid dialogue and for ishani it is not applicable to live and facing the problems together with the partner.how many times will they domarriage kal ka hero rv aaj ka hero shikar. Now, shikar also going mad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshaMawra

bbishveer Goldie
bbishveer
bbishveer

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:18am | IP Logged

I know bbishveer that they are married but still wanna know the significance ? And i also wanna know that Look ishaani is married to RV and she unknowingly keeps fast for someone else ? Does it would have any effect on their marriage ? ISHVEER MARRIAGE ! DON'T know why I still want Ishveer and want to justify ishaani acts still ! 
I don't think so  there is any significance if anyone  keeps it unknowingly that she is already married to someone else .Yeah we all want ISHVEER MARRIED TO EACH OTHER!

Edited by bbishveer - 14 May 2015 at 12:26pm
tashi482 Senior Member
tashi482
tashi482

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

she has definitely gone too far but they'll always be people forever justifying her actions coz she can never do wrong in their eyes. What she has said and done is nowhere near to what he has done. Yes he told the world Ritika is his wife, yes he allowed her into his room blah blah but he remained faithful to Ishaani. This is the same man who told Ritika if Ishaani came back he'd never let her go and when he saw her he literally didn't want to let her go. He could barely walk in that hospital looking for her and she told him all sorts of nonsense and still continues to do so. Yet some people are STILL saying the same old thing about Ritika being in his roomConfused NO they are not equally wrong, Ishaani is more in the wrong this time. Even if she married Shikar, had children and grew old with him while RV is dying inside everyday, im sure the same people will still say "Well he brought Ritika to his room blah blah" ohh pleaseee

RV's actions right now are a reaction of Ishaani's actions. Some keep saying he should know she's lying well in that case she should know Ritika's baby isn't RVs

Im fed up of people defending her behaviour, how can you treat any one let alone someone u claim to love the way she has treated RV??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bbishveerIshveer-lovertellmefan.matshILTHBEBYD.AH

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tashi482

she has definitely gone too far but they'll always be people forever justifying her actions coz she can never do wrong in their eyes. What she has said and done is nowhere near to what he has done. Yes he told the world Ritika is his wife, yes he allowed her into his room blah blah but he remained faithful to Ishaani. This is the same man who told Ritika if Ishaani came back he'd never let her go and when he saw her he literally didn't want to let her go. He could barely walk in that hospital looking for her and she told him all sorts of nonsense and still continues to do so. Yet some people are STILL saying the same old thing about Ritika being in his roomConfused NO they are not equally wrong, Ishaani is more in the wrong this time. Even if she married Shikar, had children and grew old with him while RV is dying inside everyday, im sure the same people will still say "Well he brought Ritika to his room blah blah" ohh pleaseee

RV's actions right now are a reaction of Ishaani's actions. Some keep saying he should know she's lying well in that case she should know Ritika's baby isn't RVs

Im fed up of people defending her behaviour, how can you treat any one let alone someone u claim to love the way she has treated RV??
very true

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tashi482Ishveer-lovertellme

Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tashi482

Now a days we are saying Poor RV , In few weeks We would be saying Poor Girl if CVS would want us to ! This Karma repeat by CVS is amazing ! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tashi482tellme

Go to top