Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar 14th May 2015..Laboni, Murad, Shatranj, SA..Pics updt Pg-1 (Page 3)

Tarunika13 Goldie
Tarunika13
Tarunika13

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Abhay. Welcome backSmile.
Jalal - Birbal interaction and Chess game between Jalal and Jodha were the only parts worth watching for me. 
I am amazed the way Laboni has been made to dress and no one appears to be shocked at thisShocked
What a blooper by the CVsShocked

Btw, coming back to yesterday's episode, I realised that Jalal did not seem to be much impressed by Laboni. He looked confused and was in no way distracted by her. Confusion I can understand since he feels he has seen her before, otherwise he was not too effusive in welcoming her, as he would have been in case of Sukanya or Shivani.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khalessi75neesha19Charu.Shistory_geekSindhuMenon

history_geek IF-Rockerz
history_geek
history_geek

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanrajfan1

My Question to you Mr. History about Laboni's dress is ...if the original Leela was encased in vines to the tree with her outfit...how did this (not so pretty) one get the same outfit...and not to mention she is so much taller!! 

And I agree with you...that dress does not befit a princess.   Rajput or not. 

Our thoughts concur as far as the dress is concerned.

I am trying not to think much in this track. On a lighter note, who knows the witch might have obtained these clothes also with her wizardry and withcraft. ? CV's are capable of doing anything. :)

Thank you all.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neesha19SindhuMenonharshu27

history_geek IF-Rockerz
history_geek
history_geek

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu.S

Thank you for the update Abhay. Good to see you back in action.

Thank you Vinita for providing us with crisp updates, in Abhay's absence.Smile

Birbal was bang on with his comment about Rukaiyya. LOL

Inappropriate use of the mor pankh. A peacock feather that normally adorns Sri Krishna's crown, was used by Salim to romance Anarkali. Disapprove D'oh. If I remember correctly, didn't Jalal use one while romancing Jodha too, during a dream sequence in the hamam ? Creatives ---- Angry

I have not watched the episode, but am inclined to think that since Jodha has witnessed Laboni Evil Smile eating meat, it may trigger doubts in her mind about Laboni's identity. Hopefully, she brings this matter to Jalal's notice.

Once this vampire drama is done with, should we expect a rebellion from Murad?

I am staying away from watching JA, until the voodoo and witchcraft are done with. Cannot bear seeing the evil, scary black-magic, performed by the mother/daughter duo. The entire aspect is regressive. Watching Rukaiyya is bad enough, two more doubly evil than her, is an over-kill. Will spare myself.

Charu,
Yes we must be thankful to Vinita for posting updates.

Murad's rebellion will not come so soon. He did not go into open rebellion anytime. Still long way to go. First SA has to end. And many more things will come.

You can watch the episodes in this track. It is not going in the depressing manner. As someone told me, it seems, this track will go on well. Let us see. There is nothing too much bad as of now.

BTW, someone mentioned Jodha's trade here. When did this happen ?  There was no such bit in the episode yesterday.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu.SSindhuMenon

Charu.S Goldie
Charu.S
Charu.S

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by history_geek

Inappropriate use of the mor pankh. A peacock feather that normally adorns Sri Krishna's crown, was used by Salim to romance Anarkali. Disapprove D'oh. If I remember correctly, didn't Jalal use one while romancing Jodha too, during a dream sequence in the hamam ? Creatives ---- Angry

I have not watched the episode, but am inclined to think that since Jodha has witnessed Laboni Evil Smile eating meat, it may trigger doubts in her mind about Laboni's identity. Hopefully, she brings this matter to Jalal's notice.

I am staying away from watching JA, until the voodoo and witchcraft are done with. Cannot bear seeing the evil, scary black-magic, performed by the mother/daughter duo. The entire aspect is regressive. Watching Rukaiyya is bad enough, two more doubly evil than her, is an over-kill. Will spare myself.

Charu,

Murad's rebellion will not come so soon. He did not go into open rebellion anytime. Still long way to go. First SA has to end. And many more things will come.

You can watch the episodes in this track. It is not going in the depressing manner. As someone told me, it seems, this track will go on well. Let us see. There is nothing too much bad as of now.

BTW, someone mentioned Jodha's trade here. When did this happen ?  There was no such bit in the episode yesterday.

I wonder how the Creatives are planning to deal with revealing the Anarkali/Salim romance to Jalal. I  feel that Rukaiyya may be the one doing the honors albeit, in a spiteful,vengeful manner. On the one hand, we saw Jodha performing 'Kaalsarpa' dosha pooja for the betterment of Salim/Jalal relationship. Yet, on the other hand we know that the revelation of Salim's love life will not go down well with Jalal, thereby escalating tensions between father and son. 

We have already received an indication that the power of the Almighty and pure spiritual love will win over the negativity of voodoo. We may be subjected to EK's usual style of over the top drama and background music, until we see the mother mother/daughters' final exposure. I am absolutely ok  with these vampires as long as no unnecessary black-magic rituals are blatantly shown. 

I have yet to catch up with watching the last few episodes. I too have no clue about Jodha's trading skills being shown. I believe in one of the earlier episodes, as she is applying her newly acquired English skills on her Shehenshah, by speaking to him in the language, she casually mentions that learning a videshi language such as English will come in handy to maintain cordial trade relationships with the Europeans. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khalessi75ayushimehrahistory_geek

neesha19 Groupbie
neesha19
neesha19

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayushimehra

Jodha Akbar 14th May 2015...Laboni, Murad, Shatranj and Salim Anarkali.
I watched the episode at 8, thinking it would be good.
But was not much impressed.

Yes Abhay, today episode was Ok, foundation is going to start, next track.

Laboni meets Jodha. Sindoor falls down.
Jodha takes her to HB and others where HB was tying Tabeez to all Begums.
She tried to tie Laboni also but Laboni cleverly escaped.
Her dress did not look like a Royal Princess. She should have been given some decent and GOOD dress befitting royalty.

It  means, Holy Tabeez, some connection, because, Laboni, fears, Holy things, or name of Allha,;i;;;;;;;;;;so it means, this connection, of fear, notice by someone coming track, maybee Jodha, or then,  True Love will win, or witch side effects will be Romove.
Maybee indirect fight between Two, Jodha +Laboni, or Jodha will save every movement Jalal. Which methods Laboni will use.

4 minutes scene of Murad and Danial.
Murad was drinking and was miffed as Salim is Shah Shah now.

Not knows, but Why Everybody is absent minded in Agra, Children what doing parents not know,;;;;;;;;;or Why, too much Power, wants Murad, or Daniyal, is co-operting him, ;;;;;;;why he not speaks Murad, its Salim Right.Ouch.
6 minutes of Salim Anarkali.
He said he will talk to Jodha soon, and will make her Malika e Hind.
I did not like one thing here. They used the Mor Pankh, which is usually, a symbol of Lord Krishna, in this scene, where Salim was crossing over the Mor Pankh on Anarkali's lips.
It was a very bad idea. They could have used a rose to press it over Anar's face/lips etc..
But using a Mor Pankh for this act was in a bad taste ..!!

I  think, i missed Mor pankh secene.Why salim is dreaming,  or want to see Anar MEH
inmature mind inmature dreams.Ouch

Jodha Akbar HB Ruqs Salima Birbal. 2-3 minutes scene..
Light banter. Jalal asks who is his Fav. Begum among the 3.
He says Ruqs, as Jalal stayed with her for most of his life.

CV can show, BB,  another story, some more intersting manner.

Later Birbal tells Jalal, had he uttered name of Jodha, then Ruqs would not have spared his life. They laugh.

secene was Ok.
2-3 minutes. Jalal plays Chess with Jodha using humans as pawns.
Jalal loses. Meanwhile, Laboni does some Jaadu from outside and soil starts to fall on Jalal's face.

chess game, why jalal mind was not alert, is Laboni effects coming to start, lets see tomorrow. but secene was good, jalal  started, game again,LOL

Precap:
Laboni eats chicken (? i don't know about non-veg stuff. What it was ?) in a VERY horrible MANNER. Jodha and Salima looks at her in COMPLETE SHOCK.

Wants, to see this secene reaction tomorrowLOL

DEBATE on BASIS of GREATness of monarchs in history(Akbar included).
Direct Link      IF Link

Maharana Pratap is re-entering Jodha Akbar soon. Hope for better times ahead.
Link : http://twitter.com/FanAkdha/status/597402794119680000

Posted an old portrait of a Princess of a Royal Household who was drunk.
Link : http://twitter.com/abhay_hg/status/598707295350951936

Latest TRP's increased considerably.

Good news.

Ayushi,

I agree Murad is wrong. And Daniel supporting him is worst. But Its Jalal's  Fault.. First he gave HIM A DREAM and also snatched it away from him without owing him an explanation. Jalal should have made him understand he is just making him Shah-iShah for time being.. But he does not do so.. And so now Murad also feels cheated.. and becomes more power hungry.. Jalal should  at least try and talk to him now.. before its too late.. 
And Salim does not  realise that MEH  title was given to Jodha after  20 odd years of their marriage and that too she had earned it with her goodwill and hard work . Akbar knew that she deserved it and then only he gave her that title. 

Salim just wants to give away that title to Anarkali.. what has she done to deserve it? Mindless fellow.. -Laboni  ..I dont like her.. Of course no one likes her.. but at least they could have taken some one more bearable. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushimehrahistory_geek

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Charu,

Abhay it was in the Wednesday Epsiode where Jodha was shown to learn english and Jalal comes there and she tells him that she is learning this so that this will help them in trading

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

history_geek

ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neesha19

Originally posted by ayushimehra

Jodha Akbar 14th May 2015...Laboni, Murad, Shatranj and Salim Anarkali.
I watched the episode at 8, thinking it would be good.
But was not much impressed.

Yes Abhay, today episode was Ok, foundation is going to start, next track.

Laboni meets Jodha. Sindoor falls down.
Jodha takes her to HB and others where HB was tying Tabeez to all Begums.
She tried to tie Laboni also but Laboni cleverly escaped.
Her dress did not look like a Royal Princess. She should have been given some decent and GOOD dress befitting royalty.

It  means, Holy Tabeez, some connection, because, Laboni, fears, Holy things, or name of Allha,;i;;;;;;;;;;so it means, this connection, of fear, notice by someone coming track, maybee Jodha, or then,  True Love will win, or witch side effects will be Romove.
Maybee indirect fight between Two, Jodha +Laboni, or Jodha will save every movement Jalal. Which methods Laboni will use.

4 minutes scene of Murad and Danial.
Murad was drinking and was miffed as Salim is Shah Shah now.

Not knows, but Why Everybody is absent minded in Agra, Children what doing parents not know,;;;;;;;;;or Why, too much Power, wants Murad, or Daniyal, is co-operting him, ;;;;;;;why he not speaks Murad, its Salim Right.Ouch.
6 minutes of Salim Anarkali.
He said he will talk to Jodha soon, and will make her Malika e Hind.
I did not like one thing here. They used the Mor Pankh, which is usually, a symbol of Lord Krishna, in this scene, where Salim was crossing over the Mor Pankh on Anarkali's lips.
It was a very bad idea. They could have used a rose to press it over Anar's face/lips etc..
But using a Mor Pankh for this act was in a bad taste ..!!

I  think, i missed Mor pankh secene.Why salim is dreaming,  or want to see Anar MEH
inmature mind inmature dreams.Ouch

Jodha Akbar HB Ruqs Salima Birbal. 2-3 minutes scene..
Light banter. Jalal asks who is his Fav. Begum among the 3.
He says Ruqs, as Jalal stayed with her for most of his life.

CV can show, BB,  another story, some more intersting manner.

Later Birbal tells Jalal, had he uttered name of Jodha, then Ruqs would not have spared his life. They laugh.

secene was Ok.
2-3 minutes. Jalal plays Chess with Jodha using humans as pawns.
Jalal loses. Meanwhile, Laboni does some Jaadu from outside and soil starts to fall on Jalal's face.

chess game, why jalal mind was not alert, is Laboni effects coming to start, lets see tomorrow. but secene was good, jalal  started, game again,LOL

Precap:
Laboni eats chicken (? i don't know about non-veg stuff. What it was ?) in a VERY horrible MANNER. Jodha and Salima looks at her in COMPLETE SHOCK.

Wants, to see this secene reaction tomorrowLOL

DEBATE on BASIS of GREATness of monarchs in history(Akbar included).
Direct Link      IF Link

Maharana Pratap is re-entering Jodha Akbar soon. Hope for better times ahead.
Link : http://twitter.com/FanAkdha/status/597402794119680000

Posted an old portrait of a Princess of a Royal Household who was drunk.
Link : http://twitter.com/abhay_hg/status/598707295350951936

Latest TRP's increased considerably.

Good news.

Ayushi,

I agree Murad is wrong. And Daniel supporting him is worst. But Its Jalal's  Fault.. First he gave HIM A DREAM and also snatched it away from him without owing him an explanation. Jalal should have made him understand he is just making him Shah-iShah for time being.. But he does not do so.. And so now Murad also feels cheated.. and becomes more power hungry.. Jalal should  at least try and talk to him now.. before its too late.. 
And Salim does not  realise that MEH  title was given to Jodha after  20 odd years of their marriage and that too she had earned it with her goodwill and hard work . Akbar knew that she deserved it and then only he gave her that title. 

Salim just wants to give away that title to Anarkali.. what has she done to deserve it? Mindless fellow.. -Laboni  ..I dont like her.. Of course no one likes her.. but at least they could have taken some one more bearable. 

Agree Neesha, Jalal  not talked Murad, before giving title +Snatching title, or he gave him a dream.

But  Is Murad not knows, Jalal gave him this title, because then Time demands. Is Murad not knows its Elder son Right.
Why he not thinks this type, This time Jalal needed, cause of circumstances,so His duty is to, help his father, or After that his duty, is back that title Salim, ;;;;;;;;;;;;;is this way, His respect will not more in Salim +his father & Mothers eyes,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;or this poistive Honest  thinking , will help him making good Human being.

sometimes if we see practically, is Parents everymovement clear to his childs, why he doing this?
where is salima upbringing qualites.Murad is listening  talks, which will atleast spoil his character fully form.
But if Jalal talked situations come in healthy manner, but here Both doing mistakes.
or Murad is so attarction of Making king, his hidden desire, pushing him, Wrong way, or Daniyal, 
duty is to guide him Right Way.

i think, if Jalal slight hint gets, he will sure talk to Murad, but in Murad inner, to much nagativeity is astablishing, which is not a god thing.

so needed this time Councelling +family talk.

Edited by ayushimehra - 15 May 2015 at 9:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SindhuMenon

Go to top