Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar 14th May 2015..Laboni, Murad, Shatranj, SA..Pics updt Pg-1 (Page 2)

ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .AKDHASWARA.

welcome back abhay da missed your postsHug
epi was average full of sanar and ruku
so birbal fears ruku more than jalal so took devil's name,ya leela should have got a decent dress ,for attracting jalal cv's gave her this dress otherwise we have seen all rajvanshi princess in decent dress like jodha ,sukanya ,shivani etc
laboni throwing mud at jalalDead and eating non veg like wild .
today was lavina's birthday so cv's dedicated epi to ruku or whatLOL
good so tomorrow we want good epi for pari's birthday

TRue said BB fears Ruk, ruk will again go Dream LandLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

history_geekSindhuMenon_Dexterity_

_Dexterity_ IF-Rockerz
_Dexterity_
_Dexterity_

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayushimehra

Originally posted by .AKDHASWARA.

welcome back abhay da missed your postsHug
epi was average full of sanar and ruku
so birbal fears ruku more than jalal so took devil's name,ya leela should have got a decent dress ,for attracting jalal cv's gave her this dress otherwise we have seen all rajvanshi princess in decent dress like jodha ,sukanya ,shivani etc
laboni throwing mud at jalalDead and eating non veg like wild .
today was lavina's birthday so cv's dedicated epi to ruku or whatLOL
good so tomorrow we want good epi for pari's birthday

TRue said BB fears Ruk, ruk will again go Dream LandLOL

my blood boils seeing herOuch dayan should go in dayan landLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neesha19myluvparijatSindhuMenon

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:50am | IP Logged
hi abhay welcum bk I m happy 2 see ur thread...hd xpectd only d epi 2 be okayish cz dey gav 2-3 bk 2 bk gd or nice epis so obviously we cnt xpect frm d cvs 2 keep giving continuous gd epis LOL wil skip 2dys epi nywyz hav totly lost interst in watching d presnt track it hs nothing freshness in it only thng its bn dedictd 2 d witchy witch I really cnt gt cvs logic wen der is alrdy 1 witch prsnt in d agra pagal khana in d form of ruks y do dey need a whole new track fr another witch... is ruks nt enuf 2 increase our anxiety god these cvs are 2 much...nywyz thnx fr d update abhay... Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neesha19Suganya.SCharu.S_Dexterity_history_geekSindhuMenonSonaLuvZaSaf

sanrajfan1 Senior Member
sanrajfan1
sanrajfan1

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:51am | IP Logged
My Question to you Mr. History about Laboni's dress is ...if the original Leela was encased in vines to the tree with her outfit...how did this (not so pretty) one get the same outfit...and not to mention she is so much taller!! 

And I agree with you...that dress does not befit a princess.   Rajput or not. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

smartfotografineesha19myluvparijatCharu.S_Dexterity_history_geekSindhuMenonSonaLuvZaSaf

neesha19 Groupbie
neesha19
neesha19

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Dear abhay
Great that you are back.  Of course Vinita did a good job in ur absence but have got so used to your updates. You are so right.the epi was mediocre.  Nothing to be liked about.  I am  also miffed that Salim used the same  morpankhk.Akal hai ki  nahi usme. Laboni does not look dignified at all. Not at all from a royal family. Just thought Jalal teases jodha as junglee billi ...laboni to Sach much ki. Jungle billi dikthi hai...yuck.. Her dressing style is also horrible.   Murad is upset and Jalal isn not even bothered to.  Sort out the matter with him. My sympathies with MUrad anyone n his. Place would get miffed. Jalal is  wrong here and jOdha also should have talked to Murad . Poor fellow.  

Precap scene ..will jodha doubt laboni.  Let's hope so.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu.S_Dexterity_history_geekSindhuMenon

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neesha19

Dear abhay
Great that you are back.  Of course Vinita did a good job in ur absence but have got so used to your updates. You are so right.the epi was mediocre.  Nothing to be liked about.  I am  also miffed that Salim used the same  morpankhk.Akal hai ki  nahi usme. Laboni does not look dignified at all. Not at all from a royal family. Just thought Jalal teases jodha as junglee billi ...laboni to Sach much ki. Jungle billi dikthi hai...yuck.. Her dressing style is also horrible.   Murad is upset and Jalal isn not even bothered to.  Sort out the matter with him. My sympathies with MUrad anyone n his. Place would get miffed. Jalal is  wrong here and jOdha also should have talked to Murad . Poor fellow.  

Precap scene ..will jodha doubt laboni.  Let's hope so.

@bold: CryCry I hope so but I dont think it will happen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neesha19history_geek

Charu.S Goldie
Charu.S
Charu.S

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update Abhay. Good to see you back in action.

Thank you Vinita for providing us with crisp updates, in Abhay's absence.Smile

Birbal was bang on with his comment about Rukaiyya. LOL

Inappropriate use of the mor pankh. A peacock feather that normally adorns Sri Krishna's crown, was used by Salim to romance Anarkali. Disapprove D'oh. If I remember correctly, didn't Jalal use one while romancing Jodha too, during a dream sequence in the hamam ? Creatives ---- Angry

I have not watched the episode, but am inclined to think that since Jodha has witnessed Laboni Evil Smile eating meat, it may trigger doubts in her mind about Laboni's identity. Hopefully, she brings this matter to Jalal's notice.

Once this vampire drama is done with, should we expect a rebellion from Murad?

I am staying away from watching JA, until the voodoo and witchcraft are done with. Cannot bear seeing the evil, scary black-magic, performed by the mother/daughter duo. The entire aspect is regressive. Watching Rukaiyya is bad enough, two more doubly evil than her, is an over-kill. Will spare myself.

Edited by Charu.S - 14 May 2015 at 11:15am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khalessi75neesha19CoolpreeSuganya.Shistory_geekSindhuMenon

Tarunika13 Goldie
Tarunika13
Tarunika13

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Thanks ABhay for the update, so happy to see your Post. Thanks Much

I agree with you regarding Labonis dressing, any one in one glance can make out she is in fact not a Rajwanshi Princess. I just cant stand this character, in fact her mother acts better and looks better.

No comments about SA. I just skipped it..

Birbal JJ with his all his begums was a good scene, but did not like how Jalal asked that question. He in fact knows the answer very well then why the need to ask such a silly question.

Oh Now Murad is turning negative and in fact he said without Salim looking bad in jalal's eyes he and daniyal have no option to come up. That was sad to hear. He very well knew salim being the oldest has the rights. I hope Jalal and Salima talks to Murad.  Its high time..:Looks like soon we will see some plotting going against Salim. With with magic and Murad turning against Salim, Sanar love progressing, am sure some thing will come against Salim and thats how Anar will be send off by Jalal.

The chess game was a good scene , loved it..Precap was horrible. That said that Laboni will somehow again fool Jodha and Jodha will have no doubts at all. Its sad to see always Jodha so ignorant and   not knowing of anything..No one can be be so naive like this. i dont know why CVS portray her like this, Only yesterday her cousin Leela said Jodha is Very intelligent and why are we not getting to see that side..I am still waiting to see this intelligent side of Jodha.Cry

@bold in blue - I agree on the dress part. How can a Rajvanshi or any other princess wear a midriff revealing dressShocked. Jodha should have been shocked at this. This was a big blunder on the part of CVs.Ouch  Laboni's Mom despite being a witch looks much better than this witchy looking witchAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neesha19myluvparijatSuganya.SCharu.Shistory_geekSindhuMenon

Go to top