Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
hi abhay welcum bk I m happy 2 see ur thread...hd xpectd only d epi 2 be okayish cz dey gav 2-3 bk 2 bk gd or nice epis so obviously we cnt xpect frm d cvs 2 keep giving continuous gd epis πŸ˜† wil skip 2dys epi nywyz hav totly lost interst in watching d presnt track it hs nothing freshness in it only thng its bn dedictd 2 d witchy witch I really cnt gt cvs logic wen der is alrdy 1 witch prsnt in d agra pagal khana in d form of ruks y do dey need a whole new track fr another witch... is ruks nt enuf 2 increase our anxiety god these cvs are 2 much...nywyz thnx fr d update abhay... πŸ˜›
sanrajfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My Question to you Mr. History about Laboni's dress is ...if the original Leela was encased in vines to the tree with her outfit...how did this (not so pretty) one get the same outfit...and not to mention she is so much taller!! 

And I agree with you...that dress does not befit a princess.   Rajput or not. 
neesha19 thumbnail
Dear abhay
Great that you are back.  Of course Vinita did a good job in ur absence but have got so used to your updates. You are so right.the epi was mediocre.  Nothing to be liked about.  I am  also miffed that Salim used the same  morpankhk.Akal hai ki  nahi usme. Laboni does not look dignified at all. Not at all from a royal family. Just thought Jalal teases jodha as junglee billi ...laboni to Sach much ki. Jungle billi dikthi hai...yuck.. Her dressing style is also horrible.   Murad is upset and Jalal isn not even bothered to.  Sort out the matter with him. My sympathies with MUrad anyone n his. Place would get miffed. Jalal is  wrong here and jOdha also should have talked to Murad . Poor fellow.  

Precap scene ..will jodha doubt laboni.  Let's hope so.
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neesha19

Dear abhay

Great that you are back.  Of course Vinita did a good job in ur absence but have got so used to your updates. You are so right.the epi was mediocre.  Nothing to be liked about.  I am  also miffed that Salim used the same  morpankhk.Akal hai ki  nahi usme. Laboni does not look dignified at all. Not at all from a royal family. Just thought Jalal teases jodha as junglee billi ...laboni to Sach much ki. Jungle billi dikthi hai...yuck.. Her dressing style is also horrible.   Murad is upset and Jalal isn not even bothered to.  Sort out the matter with him. My sympathies with MUrad anyone n his. Place would get miffed. Jalal is  wrong here and jOdha also should have talked to Murad . Poor fellow.  

Precap scene ..will jodha doubt laboni.  Let's hope so.

@bold: 😭😭 I hope so but I dont think it will happen.
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update Abhay. Good to see you back in action.

Thank you Vinita for providing us with crisp updates, in Abhay's absence.😊

Birbal was bang on with his comment about Rukaiyya. πŸ˜†

Inappropriate use of the mor pankh. A peacock feather that normally adorns Sri Krishna's crown, was used by Salim to romance Anarkali. πŸ˜’ . If I remember correctly, didn't Jalal use one while romancing Jodha too, during a dream sequence in the hamam ? Creatives ---- πŸ˜‘

I have not watched the episode, but am inclined to think that since Jodha has witnessed Laboni πŸ˜ˆ eating meat, it may trigger doubts in her mind about Laboni's identity. Hopefully, she brings this matter to Jalal's notice.

Once this vampire drama is done with, should we expect a rebellion from Murad?

I am staying away from watching JA, until the voodoo and witchcraft are done with. Cannot bear seeing the evil, scary black-magic, performed by the mother/daughter duo. The entire aspect is regressive. Watching Rukaiyya is bad enough, two more doubly evil than her, is an over-kill. Will spare myself.
Edited by Charu.S - 8 years ago
Tarunika13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

Thanks ABhay for the update, so happy to see your Post. Thanks Much

I agree with you regarding Labonis dressing, any one in one glance can make out she is in fact not a Rajwanshi Princess. I just cant stand this character, in fact her mother acts better and looks better.

No comments about SA. I just skipped it..

Birbal JJ with his all his begums was a good scene, but did not like how Jalal asked that question. He in fact knows the answer very well then why the need to ask such a silly question.

Oh Now Murad is turning negative and in fact he said without Salim looking bad in jalal's eyes he and daniyal have no option to come up. That was sad to hear. He very well knew salim being the oldest has the rights. I hope Jalal and Salima talks to Murad.  Its high time..:Looks like soon we will see some plotting going against Salim. With with magic and Murad turning against Salim, Sanar love progressing, am sure some thing will come against Salim and thats how Anar will be send off by Jalal.

The chess game was a good scene , loved it..Precap was horrible. That said that Laboni will somehow again fool Jodha and Jodha will have no doubts at all. Its sad to see always Jodha so ignorant and   not knowing of anything..No one can be be so naive like this. i dont know why CVS portray her like this, Only yesterday her cousin Leela said Jodha is Very intelligent and why are we not getting to see that side..I am still waiting to see this intelligent side of Jodha.😭

@bold in blue - I agree on the dress part. How can a Rajvanshi or any other princess wear a midriff revealing dress😲. Jodha should have been shocked at this. This was a big blunder on the part of CVs.  Laboni's Mom despite being a witch looks much better than this witchy looking witch😑
Tarunika13 thumbnail
Thanks for the update Abhay. Welcome back😊.
Jalal - Birbal interaction and Chess game between Jalal and Jodha were the only parts worth watching for me. 
I am amazed the way Laboni has been made to dress and no one appears to be shocked at this😲
What a blooper by the CVs😲

Btw, coming back to yesterday's episode, I realised that Jalal did not seem to be much impressed by Laboni. He looked confused and was in no way distracted by her. Confusion I can understand since he feels he has seen her before, otherwise he was not too effusive in welcoming her, as he would have been in case of Sukanya or Shivani.
history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sanrajfan1

My Question to you Mr. History about Laboni's dress is ...if the original Leela was encased in vines to the tree with her outfit...how did this (not so pretty) one get the same outfit...and not to mention she is so much taller!! 

And I agree with you...that dress does not befit a princess.   Rajput or not. 

Our thoughts concur as far as the dress is concerned.

I am trying not to think much in this track. On a lighter note, who knows the witch might have obtained these clothes also with her wizardry and withcraft. ? CV's are capable of doing anything. :)

Thank you all.

history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Charu.S

Thank you for the update Abhay. Good to see you back in action.

Thank you Vinita for providing us with crisp updates, in Abhay's absence.😊

Birbal was bang on with his comment about Rukaiyya. πŸ˜†

Inappropriate use of the mor pankh. A peacock feather that normally adorns Sri Krishna's crown, was used by Salim to romance Anarkali. πŸ˜’ . If I remember correctly, didn't Jalal use one while romancing Jodha too, during a dream sequence in the hamam ? Creatives ---- πŸ˜‘

I have not watched the episode, but am inclined to think that since Jodha has witnessed Laboni πŸ˜ˆ eating meat, it may trigger doubts in her mind about Laboni's identity. Hopefully, she brings this matter to Jalal's notice.

Once this vampire drama is done with, should we expect a rebellion from Murad?

I am staying away from watching JA, until the voodoo and witchcraft are done with. Cannot bear seeing the evil, scary black-magic, performed by the mother/daughter duo. The entire aspect is regressive. Watching Rukaiyya is bad enough, two more doubly evil than her, is an over-kill. Will spare myself.

Charu,
Yes we must be thankful to Vinita for posting updates.

Murad's rebellion will not come so soon. He did not go into open rebellion anytime. Still long way to go. First SA has to end. And many more things will come.

You can watch the episodes in this track. It is not going in the depressing manner. As someone told me, it seems, this track will go on well. Let us see. There is nothing too much bad as of now.

BTW, someone mentioned Jodha's trade here. When did this happen ?  There was no such bit in the episode yesterday.

Charu.S thumbnail
Originally posted by: history_geek

Charu,
Yes we must be thankful to Vinita for posting updates.

Murad's rebellion will not come so soon. He did not go into open rebellion anytime. Still long way to go. First SA has to end. And many more things will come.

You can watch the episodes in this track. It is not going in the depressing manner. As someone told me, it seems, this track will go on well. Let us see. There is nothing too much bad as of now.

BTW, someone mentioned Jodha's trade here. When did this happen ?  There was no such bit in the episode yesterday.

I wonder how the Creatives are planning to deal with revealing the Anarkali/Salim romance to Jalal. I  feel that Rukaiyya may be the one doing the honors albeit, in a spiteful,vengeful manner. On the one hand, we saw Jodha performing 'Kaalsarpa' dosha pooja for the betterment of Salim/Jalal relationship. Yet, on the other hand we know that the revelation of Salim's love life will not go down well with Jalal, thereby escalating tensions between father and son. 

We have already received an indication that the power of the Almighty and pure spiritual love will win over the negativity of voodoo. We may be subjected to EK's usual style of over the top drama and background music, until we see the mother mother/daughters' final exposure. I am absolutely ok  with these vampires as long as no unnecessary black-magic rituals are blatantly shown. 

I have yet to catch up with watching the last few episodes. I too have no clue about Jodha's trading skills being shown. I believe in one of the earlier episodes, as she is applying her newly acquired English skills on her Shehenshah, by speaking to him in the language, she casually mentions that learning a videshi language such as English will come in handy to maintain cordial trade relationships with the Europeans.