Nach Baliye 7

India-Forums

Nach Baliye 7
Nach Baliye 7

Mrunal and Sharad come across as 10TH FAIL hater aunties

Dhin-Chak IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11T4YY4B4krutiv100jazmeensun2011div26Siddhi_kooliioMahek_No1

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:38am | IP Logged
nosy much they arePinch

pisses me off each time they open their mouth

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

T4YY4B4smriti25sun2011Dhin-ChakSiddhi_kooliioMahek_No1

Dhin-Chak IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti25sun2011-Panda-Siddhi_Mahek_No1shanakyasharan

Kiran1018 Goldie
Kiran1018
Kiran1018

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged
You know I agree that Amrita prompted her to shake her head but she dosent have to be so snappy about it. Amruta was just trying to be helpful and she accepted that she did prompt mrunal and sincerely apologized for it. It was a spur of the moment thing.
Also, if she had such a problem, then why did she listen to her? She should have just concentrated on what she was doing no matter what other people were saying. Mrunal said that others were being quiet when people were performing tasks. No people were laughing also. So that didn't cause disturbance? I agree it was partly amruta's fault for prompting but it was partly her fault also which she is fully trying to rudely blame on amruta. Not cool.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11smriti25krutiv100Yashikha16sun2011div26-Panda-Dhin-ChakSiddhi_kooliioMahek_No1shanakyasharan

smriti25 Senior Member
smriti25
smriti25

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kiran1018

You know I agree that Amrita prompted her to shake her head but she dosent have to be so snappy about it. Amruta was just trying to be helpful and she accepted that she did prompt mrunal and sincerely apologized for it. It was a spur of the moment thing.
Also, if she had such a problem, then why did she listen to her? She should have just concentrated on what she was doing no matter what other people were saying. Mrunal said that others were being quiet when people were performing tasks. No people were laughing also. So that didn't cause disturbance? I agree it was partly amruta's fault for prompting but it was partly her fault also which she is fully trying to rudely blame on amruta. Not cool.

Agree with every word of yours dear... I dont understand why the hell is she being such a fussy over everything... and that amruta prompting about the hair thing... I mean common okay she prompted but u arent a kid... you shouldnt have listened to it... the very thought of you going by that idea proves you are at fault... but I shouldnt be surprised this is not the first time... she had made nasty comments about amruta and nandish earlier even... I bet mrunal and sharad are gonna be there for a long time as they provide the correct dose of masala that ekta madam is very fond of...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiran1018sun2011Dhin-ChakSiddhi_kooliioshanakyasharan

AllezJustine Senior Member
AllezJustine
AllezJustine

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Yeah they are getting on my nerves.  They are the most annoying couple in the competition.  Too nosy to rude and too full of themselves. 
And her argument that Amrita was prompting her seriously someone could tell you to kill your self but it's your choice and your actions at the end of the day. So just stop the blame game and grow up already.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Dhin-ChakSiddhi_kooliioshanakyasharan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top