ARIYA OS :: UNEXPECTED LOVE

jeharshu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
hey dearies u all r thinking that she have got mad nd non-stoply writting stuff.but kya karu mere bestie suu ne mujhe apne di ke story batayi aur mein ne socha kyun modify karke mein isse Ariya pe naa likhoon.so here it is...

UN-EXPECTED LOVE

Arjun:kya sam tum adress thik se batao na.yaha kitne ghar hai aur usme tu konsa ghar ke baare mein bol rahe ho.thik se bolo 304 ya 403.
              hello hello sam r u there mujhe kuch bhi sunayi nahi de rahi hai.
Arjun MV:yeh signal bhi na abhi jana hai kya.ab mein kya karoon?konse ghar mein jaaun 😲??hmmm thik hai jo hoga so hoga 304 mein jaaunga.
       nd by saying this he goes to 304 house nd knocks the door.
Lady : aarahi hoon baba kon hai itna subah subah aaker mujhe pareshaan kar raha hai??
        nd by saying this the lady opens the door .
Lady(angrily) : kon ho tum😑?????aur kya kaam he itna subah subah yaha kyun aaya ho????
        by seeing this she sees his face nd observes that he was lost in her.
Arjun MV : wow kitni beautiful hai yeh.
           he comes to his senses when he hears that lady shouts at him.
Arjun MV : yeh kya kar rahe ho????khade khade kya dekh rahe ho just concentrate on ur work. 
            nd he pushes her aside nd goes inside her house nd looks around the house.
Arjun MV : hmm ghar bohot clean nd beautiful hai.arey yeh toh major sir ka photo hai.iska mathlab mein galat adress per aaya tha.
Lady MV : koun hai yeh???aur mere ghar mein guss ker kya dekh raha hai.kahi yeh paagal ho nahi hai????nahi nahi koi pagal aadmi itna acche se dressing karke aata hai ka????
Arjun :he comes to that lady nd mutters sorry nd without turning back he goes from there.
       then from inside a voice Riya kon hai darwaja par????
          (now,did u guys understand, that lady was non other than Riya)
Riya : koi nahi mamma.
        nd saying this she miles herself nd thinks itna paagal toh nahi hai.
After two days:
          It was a raining day nd Arjun nd sam were behind a criminal nd Arjun was driving his SUV nd chasing the criminal.
           And suddenly a small boy comes running there nd he was about to hit the boy then suddenly a girl comes nd saves him but unfortunately the SUV hits her.by seeing this Arjun gets down from SUV nd comes near her.but he doen't see her face because that girl face is facing opposite to him.
Arjun : kon ho tum aur aise suddenly mere gadi ke saamne kyun aayi ho?????
             by listening to his voice that girl suddenly turns nd sees his face both gets shocked by seeing eachother.
Riya : Tum????don't u have eyes??? andhe ho kya???? dekh kar gaadi chalaa nahi sakte ho??arey ek chote baccha road cross kar rahe hai aur tum dekh bhi nahi sakte ho???
            (Arjun tries to say something but Riya doesn't give any chance to him to speak.sam observes this nd thinks)
Sam MV : kya yeh Arjun hi hai????agar kisi ne ek baat bole tho chupchap nahin bait sakte.agar kisine ek baat bole toh reverse mein sau baat bolne wale Arjun aise chupchap khada hai.kuch toh hai iss ladki mein joh Arjun suryakanth Rawate ko chup karne wali haind thinking this he smiles himself.
              (Riya scolds Arjun nd goes from there nd Arjun thinks that again he became fool infront of her)
After one week:
              Riya goes to one camp on basis of her work nd goes to market with her friends nd at the same time Arjun nd Sam comes to undercover to catch a criminal.they goes to the same market where Riya goes with her friends.
             Arjun chases a criminal nd goes behind him unwhere of the fact that the criminal is behind Riya nd that criminal takes aknife nd keeps it on Riya's neck just then Arjun sees her nd gets shocked.
Arjun : hey chodo usse.mein tumhe warn kar raha hoon.
         nd saying this he fights with that criminal nd chases him nd goes behind him.at that time sam comes there nd says the shocked Riya nd goes towards her.
Sam : hey don't get scared.actually we r from ETF nd i'm ETF cheif sameer damsingh Rathore nd he is second in command ACP.Arjun suryakanth Rawate.don't mistake us nd saying this he goes away from there.
             (the criminal was died in the encounter nd Arjun need postmortuem reports to show that he was dead )
After one day:
             (after returning to Delhi, Arjun goes to hospital to collect the postmortuem reports.he waits there but he don't get reports so he gets angry nd goes in to the Doctor's conference room then there he sees Riya nd shocked nd all the doctor's shouts at him )
Riya :sorry,actually he is my friend ACP.Arjun who saved me yesterday from the criminal.so please excuse i will return in few minutes.
         by listening this Arjun gets shocked nd thinks that how can she come to know about my details.
Riya : thanks ACP.Arjun sir fr saving my life.
Arjun : no need to call me sir u can call me Arjun.but i need a favour from u nd thanks for understanding.
         (from then they become a good friends nd one day Arjun says to his mother about his choice nd brings her to meet Riya)
              one day Riya helps her friend Nikhil to propose to his girlfriend he asks her to accompany him in selecting a gift to his girlfriend so Riya agrees to go with him nd they both goes to the one shop at the same time Arjun brings his mother to the same shop.he sees Riya with another man nd gets angry nd goes to them
Arjun : Riya yeh tum kya kar rahi ho????
Riya : kya huwa Arjun??aap kiske baare mein baat kar rahe hai??
Arjun : y can't u understand Riya i can't see u with anyother person nd y can't u understand tis simple thing???
Riya : aap kehna kya chahte hai saaf saaf kehiyeh.
Arjun : I LOVE U dammit ab samjh mein aaya.samjhi ya phir se samjhaun????
Riya : I TOO nd saying this she hugs him.
              After this they both get married nd lived happily.
              they both blessed by god nd they have beautiful twins named ARIYA nd ARIYAAN.

Edited by jeharshu - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethalovely thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update dear
Lol arjun eh kya propose koyi aise kartha hai?
Khair u did it πŸ˜†

Lovely ending...
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fab fantstic os
loveit
Edited by Shanafr - 8 years ago
SanaHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic OS dear...
it was awsum...πŸ˜‰
asya789 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome

fantastic os...

thanks 4 pm
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
lovely OS
awe arjun was so flat on riya πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
loll riya ne arjun ko chup kara diya 🀣 🀣
Sameer was shocked to see arjun quite πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
uff arjun propose was dhamaka 🀣 🀣
at the end happily ever after πŸ€— πŸ€—
sweetpari4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update dear
jeharshu thumbnail
Originally posted by: swethalovely

Amazing update dear

Lol arjun eh kya propose koyi aise kartha hai?
Khair u did itπŸ˜†

Lovely ending...

Thanks for liking di
jeharshu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cieli.Santi

sweet

Thanks dear 😊
jeharshu thumbnail