Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Written Update 14 May 2015

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Jodha Akbar Written Update 14 May 2015

Laboni goes to Jo's hojra peeping at SH who is practicing with Maan Singh. Jo is getting ready and she comes she calls her Jijisa  and says she is Leela  and Jo hugs her and says she looks very beautiful and Laboni compliments Jo . Jo asks whether she met SH and she slips her tongue she came to meet him and then shows Jo  the sindoor which is fallen and Jo tells  the maids will clean upset that it fell and Laboni thinks I will take your sindoor. Jo says remove it and keep near Devi ma feet and thinks how it fell it is bad omen. Jo takes her to MM and all begums and they welcome her and say be happy and if you have any problem to tell. MM ties tabeez to all Laboni is scared and she goes back all are serious and MM asks why and Laboni says she cant get it tied and says she cant and tells something in Jo's ear who says  for some time she cant wear all smile. MM is happy and asks her to rest after the long journey and praises she is just like you Jo.

Murad is drinking and remembers SH announcing Salim as Shahishah and very upset and angry   Daniel comes and stops him and says if SH knows that you are drinking since morning and Murad says let him see us we are just toys for him and in war also we all participated but he praised only Salim and we are slaves for him Danial tries to placate Murad but he does not listen as Murad is very upset and says we don't have any entitiy in this Mughal sultanat.

Anar is lighting the lamps and Salim comes there is announcement. She feels shy as he tells her she is very beautiful more than the light of the lamps She says you should not come here if SH sees and he says that was for Shahzade Salim and not Shahishah and tells he will talk to mother about their relationship. Anar asks whether SH will agree and he says he will as he loves him very much and he is the product of his parents love so SH won't deny me my love and says then you will become my MEH and then they recollect their childhood days and he says then we fought but now you are my love and I love you very much. Their song in the BG as he romances her with a peacock feather.

SH is talking with Birbal and humorous scene all laugh and SH praises Birbal and asks him a question that I have  3 main queens and who is my best Birbal says you have put a sword to my throat and SH says  you have to give reason also and Birbal says Ruq is your favorite Begum as you know her longer SHE IS YOUR 1ST WIFE AND YOU PLAYED TOGETHER and she bore you for more time. And SH says I agree and Jo also says yes. Birbal asks why he asked such a question as he put him in a soup good he did not take JB's name but Ruq otherwise she would have got him nailed on the wall and SH also agrees she would have done the same to him too.

Jo and SH are playing chess and he loses and he says he will play again as he lost Jo pulls his leg.Laboni wants to separate JaJo and  takes some mud and pours as SH loses again some mud falls on him and Jo rushes to clean him Laboni throws some mud and it falls on SH some mantra tantra.

PRECAP Laboni is eating a big meat piece in a very crude and greedy way and JB and SB look disgusted and shocked.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_rmshahidjoisesandra18GhazallPrincess3101ayushimehrajyoti06harshu27

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top