The partnership offer

Angel_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Dev refused the patnership offer saying that he does not like his wife's name to be used
either personally or professionally. That was such a nice scene. Felt happy with dev's thought and then jog's disappointment... 😆

But precap shows payal will convince dev for the offer as directed by jog. 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
OMG did he say tat...Attaboy...Time to see d leads in action...
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, Anjali, that was very disappointing. I wrote a post about the precap:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4378256
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes, Anjali the precap is very disappointing.
The impression I get is that marriage has resulted in Payal losing sight of her core beliefs and values.

It is as if she has lost her capacity to reason.  I wonder if she is being drugged by Santoshi and Jug Head?
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anonee

Yes, Anjali the precap is very disappointing.

The impression I get is that marriage has resulted in Payal losing sight of her core beliefs and values.

It is as if she has lost her capacity to reason. I wonder if she is being drugged by Santoshi and Jug Head?

it was really disappointing! 😭
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Payal may well be drugged by Santoshi and Jugs, as anonee suggests.
NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aimf

Payal may well be drugged by Santoshi and Jugs, as anonee suggests.

Guys let me tell you a secret disclosed by a very close confident of CVs

Natru and "Aiy jee the baglol" alogwith Jaiswal went to a Baba in the episode after they came to know that Gul has disclosed their evil plans and actions to Payal. The Baba did a big Tantra mantra procedure. The cerebral material got extracted from Payals head like a cloud and the cloud got immersed in the Tantra fire. 

First the Cvs thought to telecast this episode but later they decided to drop. This episode will be telecast as the concluding episode disclosing the reasons for Payals stupid behaviour and to salvage her sanity buy putting all the blame on the tantrik baba.

Meanwhile tantrik baba is doing another anushthaan to extract the sensibilities and logic of the viewers so that the show has higher TRPs.

Happy watching SWB ðŸ˜Š
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NBT-BV

Guys let me tell you a secret disclosed by a very close confident of CVs

Natru and "Aiy jee the baglol" alogwith Jaiswal went to a Baba in the episode after they came to know that Gul has disclosed their evil plans and actions to Payal. The Baba did a big Tantra mantra procedure. The cerebral material got extracted from Payals head like a cloud and the cloud got immersed in the Tantra fire.

First the Cvs thought to telecast this episode but later they decided to drop. This episode will be telecast as the concluding episode disclosing the reasons for Payals stupid behaviour and to salvage her sanity buy putting all the blame on the tantrik baba.

Meanwhile tantrik baba is doing another anushthaan to extract the sensibilities and logic of the viewers so that the show has higher TRPs.

Happy watching SWB😊

Really? 😲
Angel_Arya thumbnail
🤣 🤣 🤣

Though the show is disappointing me a lot but ur comments are really very entertaining... #anonee and #nbt
Angel_Arya thumbnail
Originally posted by: nirmalac99

OMG did he say tat...Attaboy...Time to see d leads in action...

Yeah... Atleast dev is not that disappointing. Edited by Angel_Arya - 8 years ago