Shastri Sisters

India-Forums

   
Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

No rajat no watching ss on TV (Page 4)

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Joined: 12 March 2015
Posts: 9482

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrividhya

Originally posted by Radhika_r

Originally posted by shrividhya

I watched the epi in fast forward searching for VJ but not even in kal they showed him Cry
Shri kal bhi nahi hai kya ,then no watching kal bhi
 
He went there in kal also Cry

Shri , mein tho bahut gusse mein hoon yaar. We wanted ss for rajju and anuraj not for that kaajal and Saas  bahu drama. Cvs u continue like this and u will lose your loyal fans tooAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0iqrakWaida1234

Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Joined: 25 February 2012
Posts: 7614

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika_r

Originally posted by iqrak

Originally posted by Radhika_r

Originally posted by hanii_0

Originally posted by Waida1234

Hi...Radhika...! Me too...I'm going to skip watching today...! Not interested to watch if there is no Anuraj in one frame...! I'm neither a fan of Rajat nor a fan of Anushka...I'm a fan of Anuraj...! For me SS is Anuraj...no Anuraj, no SS...! I've said the truth and I've said it loud...! Smile
m wid u...I also watch ss  just for anuraj

Waida, hani with or without Anu rajju tho hona chahiye  yaar warna ye producers kho hum bhi dikhayengeAngry. Waida , anuraj tho sabko pasand hai par humme se Kuch  log rajju  ke hard core fans hai is liye yeh post
ya waida hum log anuraj ke fan to h use bhi jada rajju ke fan h to isliye

Iqru tumhara sea without water  and pooru ka food without salt tweet KARO Vj ko yaar. He should know that we miss him when he does not come in an epi
@Radhika and iqrak...! I know yaar you're die hard deewanis of Rajat...but may be, I'm the only one who love both Rajat and Anu equally...! That's why I never take anyone side...I always try to defend both of them equitably...! Since, the day I joined this forum...for me SS is Anuraj...! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adisimiManan_love123hanii_0VJholic

RUQAIYA10 Goldie
RUQAIYA10
RUQAIYA10

Joined: 11 July 2014
Posts: 1252

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Radhika I knew there was no rajju this week especially after reading the spoilers. you know what Shastri sisters may have started off with the story being centred on the four sisters. But Rajats entry  has taken the show by storm.he has become the whole and soul of the show.None of the sisters have generated much of the viewers interest as much as he has.
All other characters seem bland compared to him. He truly is the hero .love you Rajju!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adisimiWaida1234VJholic

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Joined: 12 March 2015
Posts: 9482

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RUQAIYA10

Radhika I knew there was no rajju this week especially after reading the spoilers. you know what Shastri sisters may have started off with the story being centred on the four sisters. But Rajats entry  has taken the show by storm.he has become the whole and soul of the show.None of the sisters have generated much of the viewers interest as much as he has.
All other characters seem bland compared to him. He truly is the hero .love you Rajju!!!

Ruqs, yeh producers and cvs ka dimag kharab hai yaar. How come they have no clue what the audience wants yaar and that too when the trp is low. I guess we can show our displeasure only by tweeting them and the actors. Ruqs , pooru and iqru have tweeted vj.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RUQAIYA10Waida1234

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Joined: 16 May 2013
Posts: 29422

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged
How can cvs be so rude?
VJ is the most talented actor in this show. Ignoring him and his fans will cost them too much.

Agree with you ..No Rajat ..No Watching SS.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adisimiiqrakVJholicWaida1234

RUQAIYA10 Goldie
RUQAIYA10
RUQAIYA10

Joined: 11 July 2014
Posts: 1252

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika_r

Originally posted by RUQAIYA10

Radhika I knew there was no rajju this week especially after reading the spoilers. you know what Shastri sisters may have started off with the story being centred on the four sisters. But Rajats entry  has taken the show by storm.he has become the whole and soul of the show.None of the sisters have generated much of the viewers interest as much as he has.
All other characters seem bland compared to him. He truly is the hero .love you Rajju!!!

Ruqs, yeh producers and cvs ka dimag kharab hai yaar. How come they have no clue what the audience wants yaar and that too when the trp is low. I guess we can show our displeasure only by tweeting them and the actors. Ruqs , pooru and iqru have tweeted vj.

Radhika I think the cvs are well aware of what we want but you know yaar that this is a tv show and the writers need to feed and balance each and every storyline.  But Rajats screen space should not be reduced .after all he is an integral part of the show. Let's see what vijay replies to pooru and iqra.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adisimiiqrakVJholicWaida1234

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Joined: 12 March 2015
Posts: 9482

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

How can cvs be so rude?
VJ is the most talented actor in this show. Ignoring him and his fans will cost them too much.

Agree with you ..No Rajat ..No Watching SS.



Hi awida , cvs is really dumb yaar.  And for me it is just not possible to watch ss without rajju yaar. I am  so glad most of us agree on this point yaar . We r tho die hard rajju fans first and anuraj fans next.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iqrakWaida1234

Manan_love123 Senior Member
Manan_love123
Manan_love123

Joined: 03 March 2011
Posts: 672

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waida1234

Originally posted by Radhika_r

Originally posted by iqrak

Originally posted by Radhika_r

Originally posted by hanii_0

Originally posted by Waida1234

Hi...Radhika...! Me too...I'm going to skip watching today...! Not interested to watch if there is no Anuraj in one frame...! I'm neither a fan of Rajat nor a fan of Anushka...I'm a fan of Anuraj...! For me SS is Anuraj...no Anuraj, no SS...! I've said the truth and I've said it loud...! Smile
m wid u...I also watch ss  just for anuraj

Waida, hani with or without Anu rajju tho hona chahiye  yaar warna ye producers kho hum bhi dikhayengeAngry. Waida , anuraj tho sabko pasand hai par humme se Kuch  log rajju  ke hard core fans hai is liye yeh post
ya waida hum log anuraj ke fan to h use bhi jada rajju ke fan h to isliye

Iqru tumhara sea without water  and pooru ka food without salt tweet KARO Vj ko yaar. He should know that we miss him when he does not come in an epi
@Radhika and iqrak...! I know yaar you're die hard deewanis of Rajat...but may be, I'm the only one who love both Rajat and Anu equally...! That's why I never take anyone side...I always try to defend both of them equitably...! Since, the day I joined this forum...for me SS is Anuraj...! Wink
Hey Waida u r not only one.I am die hard fan of Anuraj and love them both equally.For me Anu is no less important than rajat or vice versa..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0shreepatil.Waida1234

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
it was anu all the way witha sprinkling of rajat

2

Author: VJholic   Replies: 12   Views: 909

VJholic 12 909 12 May 2015 at 10:51am by VJholic
anu, please no more lying to rajat

Author: VJholic   Replies: 8   Views: 733

VJholic 8 733 12 May 2015 at 9:33am by VJholic
Shastri-Sisters-twist-Veer-gets-Rajat-Anushka-secretly-remarried

2 3

Author: VirusForever   Replies: 23   Views: 3227

VirusForever 23 3227 11 May 2015 at 9:17am by VirusForever
rajat and piya & rajat and neel

Author: VJholic   Replies: 3   Views: 792

VJholic 3 792 23 April 2015 at 10:39am by awida
Spoiler: Veer To Tell Rajat About His Engagement, Rajat To Confront An

Author: nivrenfans   Replies: 8   Views: 2158

nivrenfans 8 2158 06 February 2015 at 3:23am by Divineluster

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Shastri Sisters Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index