MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

why are we not nominated :S i realy dont get it,

Maybe it is not Starplus but the Cast doesnt want  too go  or if it is not them director or

starplus but i need a reason too know soo i can leave it 

i want a answer !!!!

We should tweet avinash and shrenu for a answer and starplus 2 message them on FB and send them emails

i am gonna send starplus this:

Dear Starplus, I am a very big fan of the show Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon...ek baar phir and i am from the Netherlands, Europe. I had a question regarding Star Parivaar 2015. Why is this show which is airing since 2013, not nominated? I really dont think this is at all fair because some shows are nominated that just started or being aired few months and they already deserve an award? For example there is a nomination of Best Pati and Shlok isnt even nominated! WHY? I think Shlok deserves because he is doing everything to get his wife back,  Then HOW can he even be nominated? How is this possible that Shlok isnt nominated? Mine other question is are even the team of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon...Ek Baar Phir or Aashlok (Astha&Shlok) going to come to attend this show? And if they arn't nomintated can you guys tell me that if they are gonna perform on the stage? Please i would like to know that so me and other fans of IPKKND..EBP dont have to waist time and not watch this years SPA 2015. I don't get why you guys forget this show...isnt PARIVAAR show then how can you guys not nominate them or let them perform. I think its not really fair how you are behaving with this show. Its like you guys are doing this on purpose and forgetting that star plus runs the show iss pyaar ko kya naam doon...ek baar phir. Can you please give me the reason for? I will wait for the answer. Regards, Siham A big fan of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Facebook message them on fb

https://www.facebook.com/Starplus?fref=ts

email them:

maybee we can tweet avinash and shrenu too ask them if they are going

avinash 

https://twitter.com/avinashsachdev4?lang=nl

shrenu 
https://twitter.com/shrenuparikh11?lang=nl

pleas message theem all a couple times soo we get answers 
Edited by x..MereMahiyaa_ - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alisha365 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have sent them a mail regarding this issue...how they are not nominated for a single category and instead nach baliye couple were nominated..this is the reply they gave...
Dear Alisha, 

Thank you for writing to us. 

With regards to your email, we would like to inform you that Star Plus has multiple shows and it's not possible to have all of them in the nomination list. All shows have been launched by us and are equally important to us. The channel creative team works very hard to make these shows entertaining for viewers every single including Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek Baar Phir. Aastha and Shlok are characters created by the Star Plus creative team and they work hard every day to make them grow in popularity. So there is no question of bias. 

The channel uses multiple sources of information to arrive at the nomination list including show viewership, viewer feedback and creative judgement. Last year, Aastha and Shlok were nominated and Aastha even won an award. 

Hope, we have been able to answer your questions. 

Your patronage is valuable to us. 
&nbsp
Warm Regards,
Consumer Response Cell.
Tel: + | 1800 3000 7827 
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dont any hope from SP regarding EBP
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: alisha365

I have sent them a mail regarding this issue...how they are not nominated for a single category and instead nach baliye couple were nominated..this is the reply they gave...

Dear Alisha, 

Thank you for writing to us. 

With regards to your email, we would like to inform you that Star Plus has multiple shows and it's not possible to have all of them in the nomination list. All shows have been launched by us and are equally important to us. The channel creative team works very hard to make these shows entertaining for viewers every single including Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek Baar Phir. Aastha and Shlok are characters created by the Star Plus creative team and they work hard every day to make them grow in popularity. So there is no question of bias. 

The channel uses multiple sources of information to arrive at the nomination list including show viewership, viewer feedback and creative judgement. Last year, Aastha and Shlok were nominated and Aastha even won an award. 

Hope, we have been able to answer your questions. 

Your patronage is valuable to us. 
&nbsp
Warm Regards,
Consumer Response Cell.
Tel: + | 1800 3000 7827 

well people how where nominated last year are alsoo nominated now soo ðŸ¤¬
well they should do someething about that feedback 

*now i want too know if show is coming there or not or preforming soo i could close this chapter
well it realy looks like they are threating every show the samee ðŸ˜¡
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: k.taddy1234

i just wanna know if they are gonna be there or do something i alsoo dont have hope but atleast they should nominated everyone i wanna know if our cast is coming soo i know if i should watch 
alisha365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: x..MereMahiyaa_

well people how where nominated last year are alsoo nominated now soo ðŸ¤¬
well they should do someething about that feedback 

*now i want too know if show is coming there or not or preforming soo i could close this chapter
well it realy looks like they are threating every show the samee ðŸ˜¡

Well i have given  them the following reply...no response till now and i guess there will not be any..

Sirs/Madams,

Thank you for replying atleast because i have sent one more email regarding the show's repeat telecast but did not receive a reply till now.

I understand that there are multiple shows in the channel. But none of the characters from our show is nominated even for one category whereas in the previous year they were nominated and aastha won too. What kind of justification do the channel have for this. So basically their performance degraded so much within a year that they are not even nominated this year?  I highly doubt about that. So, were the jury wrong the previous year of letting them nominated and win or is the jury wrong this year that the winner is not even nominated in atleast one category out of so many. Some kind of joke i guess

Well we fans are guessing that this year too the couple aastha shlok are not performing this year on stage or are not allowed to perform by the channel as they did not perform the previous year too. Whereas atleast one member of every show has some act only our show is left out. So is this not partiality, biasdness? Star plus is not paying any heed to the show and the fans know that. There is no need to give any justification or explanation in favour of the channel.

Yours faithfully,
Alisha.
sammna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hd sent a mail to star plus on the nomination issue but did not receive a reply till date !!!! Well if thy feel tht aastha won an award last year, then why the yhm team is even nominated !!!! Thy nominate nach baliye jodi !!!! Ridiculous!!!!! How low thy can stoop!!!! Uncles aunties potraying characters of parents of grown up kids r nominated fr best jodi !!!! Anyway no hopes from my side !!!!
alisha365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammna

I hd sent a mail to star plus on the nomination issue but did not receive a reply till date !!!! Well if thy feel tht aastha won an award last year, then why the yhm team is even nominated !!!! Thy nominate nach baliye jodi !!!! Ridiculous!!!!! How low thy can stoop!!!! Uncles aunties potraying characters of parents of grown up kids r nominated fr best jodi !!!! Anyway no hopes from my side !!!!

Absolutely no hope..infact i have mentioned in my first mail that we fans know awards are fixed and who are going to win it and sp will never give the award to the deserving but atleast try to appreciate their efforts of 1 and a half year by atleast nominating them even though not giving them the award...but alas this world runs on money, power and influence..
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: k.taddy1234

Agree with you
sindukrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
no use to send mails to sp . they donot care about  fans feelings towards this show.