Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Sangat (HumTv) - Mikaal, Saba Qamar, Zahid Ahmed (Page 89)

grey23 IF-Dazzler
grey23
grey23

Posted: 11 September 2015 at 5:20am | IP Logged
@Abby I have sent u friend req on fb Tongue

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 11 September 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Dude, when my Nikkah took place the Molvi didn't even come into the room EVEN THOUGH THERE WERE OTHER PEOPLE PRESENT WITH ME. So you egt the point.
And here the Molvi could have still done his job if someone stayed in the room with them like her husband or her saas. Also, its weird how he figured out what trauma she was going through lol because a normal human can not do that no matter how big of a worshipper he is he does not have those powers which God has.
And what was the most worst was the way ehr husband was dragging her to the molvi.
I hate when they show this kind of stuff to us. Is this how they are educating our society?!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

grey2326javey-shabz-

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 11 September 2015 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Dude, when my Nikkah took place the Molvi didn't even come into the room EVEN THOUGH THERE WERE OTHER PEOPLE PRESENT WITH ME. So you egt the point.
And here the Molvi could have still done his job if someone stayed in the room with them like her husband or her saas. Also, its weird how he figured out what trauma she was going through lol because a normal human can not do that no matter how big of a worshipper he is he does not have those powers which God has.
And what was the most worst was the way ehr husband was dragging her to the molvi.
I hate when they show this kind of stuff to us. Is this how they are educating our society?!

Nikaah ceremony is different 

Even if. The moulovi did come to ur room to get the qubool HAIN that wud hv been fine too 

But where  is harm in sitting with a moulovi is a drawing room 

Don't people work outside do jobs and interact  with na mehrams 

Why is it such a big issue just coz it's a moulovi 

And some people do hv power more than others who can understand

Some fake it. N do phook maro and taweez but some people do hv sixth sense intuition 

And yes I hated the dragging shown by mikaal but later they did shown the realisation of him and repenting that it wasn't right and even with Kiran huqs kickass dialogues they showed what they r doing to Saba is wrong 

I LUVED the dialogue  when Kiran huq says if a man is angry n hving a bad day and he beats his wife he is forgiven saying he is mazaji khuda but if a woman is stressful for a few days she isn't given any space or time to recover and it a thought some jinn bhoot possess her ...why the hell is it like that and mikaal n his mom was shown speechless...that was a kickass scene 

So yeah the writer is showing both sides of the coin 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr-kgrey23HeavenlyBliss.

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 11 September 2015 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Because these boundaries have been set in Islamic law for a reason. You can't justify them by saying 'whats the harm in it'.
Even in a working environment, there are certain boundaries which have to be kept. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

grey2326javey

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 11 September 2015 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
And some people do hv power more than others who can understand

Some fake it. N do phook maro and taweez but some people do hv sixth sense intuition 

Lol seriously?! If that is what you believe. But there is no proof of it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

grey2326javey

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 12 September 2015 at 7:33am | IP Logged
The moulvi  was pretty creepy I must say. There was something about his face lol

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

unatihillyMehr-kgrey2326javey

grey23 IF-Dazzler
grey23
grey23

Posted: 12 September 2015 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Shavez's character is better than others..we want to know more about this character... Other character r boring..

And also kiran huq...she is the voice of reason in this drama

Others r hopeless Confused
ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 17 September 2015 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
OMGGG TODAYS EPI WAS SOOO GOOD

god ZAHID IS KILLING IT as shavez

And ishqa way fans will get to see amal aka soniya mishal in this show and she looks so pretty here ...I LUVED HER SCENES WITH ZAHID...zahid has chemistry with almost every actress he works with...he looked so good with soniya mishaal

I m so glad shavez is also shown to hv a gal in his life

His nok jhoks with soniya was too cute

Luved shavez and his dads convo

Mikaal was very good today as well ...i luved how he explained his mom to b a bit liberal

Mikaal mom does taunt saba like a saas but what i like is the taunts are never over the top mking her a typical zaalim saas... She is given taunting dialogues but in a limit

Saba faisal zahid scenes are a treat to watch ...its so simple and real

I luv kiran huq sabas bhabi nand scenes...thank god she isnt shown a vamp nand like in other shows...luv how she always takes side of saba in front of her mom

Even ladka hoga ya ladki hogi banter between kiran huq and mikaals mom was shown in a limit and in a playful way whereas in other shows the sky falls if anyone even mentions about gal child

So all the positive negative aspects are shown but all in a limit

Hence i dont feel like forwarding them

In other shows i forward these crap scenes

Last but not the least i liked the overall editing and screenplay of the epi...how all the characters are intertwined yet it doesnt look unreal

Loved shavez expression when he heard saba is expecting and how he hesitantly asks the mom later about how is she

THE DRAMA JUST ENTERED THE NEXT PHASE TODAY n i m ready with popocorn for the next epi as the PRECAP IS DHAMAKEDAAR

plz watch asap guys

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr-k

Go to top