Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Got much time and gave this a try. I watched two episodes back-to-back. It was fast paced. Rape in first episode and then vomiting in second.
Fast service. LOL.
Well, her mother should have took her to a doctor rather than asking her to keep quiet. Although she is a professor but wohi old thinking. Her nand (forgot her name though 😆) is so sweet. I liked her character the most. She is so friendly with her bhabhi. I like their interaction and friendship.
I am thinking to not watch more of it because it sounds boring to me.
You guys tell, are next episodes interesting or just a typical story like after knowing she was raped Adnan will leave her. Well, I can see the future, she'll end up with Zahid acc to my prediction.😆

That's what I wrote in jazbaat.🤣
mohini110 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think Ashi is going to end up with Shavez intact i think Shavez is going to die in the end.
MochaQueen thumbnail
were not talking about ending up, but at some point she will be asked to maarry him
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

Got much time and gave this a try. I watched two episodes back-to-back. It was fast paced. Rape in first episode and then vomiting in second.

Fast service. LOL.
Well, her mother should have took her to a doctor rather than asking her to keep quiet. Although she is a professor but wohi old thinking. Her nand (forgot her name though 😆) is so sweet. I liked her character the most. She is so friendly with her bhabhi. I like their interaction and friendship.
I am thinking to not watch more of it because it sounds boring to me.
You guys tell, are next episodes interesting or just a typical story like after knowing she was raped Adnan will leave her. Well, I can see the future, she'll end up with Zahid acc to my prediction.😆

That's what I wrote in jazbaat.🤣

Omgggfg MY MEHRAM TEAM MEMBERS R COMING BK ONE BY ONE 

thank goodness u decided to watch this show in ur spare time rather than some other crapfest 

And plz plz plz CONTINUE WATCHING 

initially there had been many negative vibes about the show when the promos hit 

But when the shows progressed epi by epi the fans increased by leaps and bounds as it's NOT A TYPICAL RAPE STORY...

plzzz continue watching it jaldi jaldi n post reviews as in detail as possible

I missed u yaar 

Tu kaha maar gaya tha 

It's another masterpiece of zafar sir after mehram.
And show is hugely popular by now in fb n Twitter 

As the screenplay acting cast dialogues are r just too notch 

Plzzz watch asap 
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I wonder how many episodes this is in total.. Abby find out for us..

I really want Adnan to support Ashi instead of throwing her out the house when he finds out the truth but I have a feeling he won't, which is sad because as well as Husband and Wife they are best friends
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The weakest point if the show is ashi not telling her mom the reality of Shavez.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ I agree.. Her mum knows that she was raped so I don't understand why she didn't tell her mum Shavez raped her.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I wonder how many episodes this is in total.. Abby find out for us..

I really want Adnan to support Ashi instead of throwing her out the house when he finds out the truth but I have a feeling he won't, which is sad because as well as Husband and Wife they are best friends

I already asked zafar sir 

He said 25 to 26...May b 24...depends on editing as editors sometime kill time to mk more Epis 

He said he wrote 24 epis but it cud b stretched till 25 26 by putting in few more rona dhona ost seq 
MochaQueen thumbnail
OMGGG i saw the new promo
Shavez is gonna rape that girl
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ OMGGG! He rapes Salma 😲
Someone link me to the promo please