Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

   
Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Sangat (HumTv) - Mikaal, Saba Qamar, Zahid Ahmed (Page 81)

grey23 IF-Dazzler
grey23
grey23

Joined: 14 November 2014
Posts: 3061

Posted: 03 September 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Yes I also get so depressed seeing these ...things r more or less same here in our country also

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Joined: 25 January 2010
Posts: 14211

Posted: 03 September 2015 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Did the psychiatrist compare a man cheating to a woman being rape???? Shocked
I just wish the writer consulted a real doctor while writing the script, if would have done wonders for women who actually don't seek help.

I don't understand why Ashi didn't tell the police that shavez was the guy. I just hope the writer has something amazing to show us in the end.

Oh and did adnan use " let me help you out" as code words for sex, hinting her to wear the lingerie LOL



Edited by -shabz- - 03 September 2015 at 10:52am
26javey IF-Sizzlerz
26javey
26javey

Joined: 22 October 2007
Posts: 22328

Posted: 03 September 2015 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Javz, I am scared to see that page now :(

Check it out. You don't really understand what they're going through unless you hear them. You can imagine, but sometimes it doesn't do justice. And this kind of awareness is important. Some of the posts could be useful for the near future.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeavenlyBliss.

grey23 IF-Dazzler
grey23
grey23

Joined: 14 November 2014
Posts: 3061

Posted: 03 September 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shabz-

Did the psychiatrist compare a man cheating to a woman being rape???? Shocked
I just wish the writer consulted a real doctor while writing the script, if would have done wonders for women who actually don't seek help.

I don't understand why Ashi didn't tell the police that shavez was the guy. I just hope the writer has something amazing to show us in the end.

Oh and did adnan use " let me help you out" as code words for sex, hinting her to wear the lingerie LOL

shabz u started again Sleepy
-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Joined: 25 January 2010
Posts: 14211

Posted: 03 September 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
^ what grey, that scene was so awkward LOL
grey23 IF-Dazzler
grey23
grey23

Joined: 14 November 2014
Posts: 3061

Posted: 03 September 2015 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I have not seen it yet but I m sure it is not as exciting as u r saying LOL I know u now LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shabz-

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Joined: 20 January 2005
Posts: 60198

Posted: 03 September 2015 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by grey23

Yes I also get so depressed seeing these ...things r more or less same here in our country also
Ab aurtein karein bhi to kya karein? Agar sach bolti hain to sab kaatne ko daurte hain. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

grey23

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Joined: 20 January 2005
Posts: 60198

Posted: 03 September 2015 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 26javey

Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Javz, I am scared to see that page now :(

Check it out. You don't really understand what they're going through unless you hear them. You can imagine, but sometimes it doesn't do justice. And this kind of awareness is important. Some of the posts could be useful for the near future.
I dont have the hreat toCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

grey23

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Bedar-O-Dewar (AryDigital) - Mikaal , Juggan Kazim, Faisal Rehman

2 3 4 5

Author: sofiaaax.   Replies: 38   Views: 6835

sofiaaax. 38 6835 16 April 2016 at 4:00pm by HeavenlyBliss.
Mikaal in Sanam balochs morning show?

2

Author: .Sunrise.   Replies: 13   Views: 1239

.Sunrise. 13 1239 08 May 2015 at 8:22am by cimba
Hamza Ali Abbassi Taunts Mikaal Zulfiqaar

Author: Taify   Replies: 0   Views: 813

Taify 0 813 29 January 2015 at 7:54am by Taify
Iztraab - Mikaal Zulfiqar, Saba Qamar

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29

Author: HeavenlyBliss.   Replies: 227   Views: 19638

HeavenlyBliss. 227 19638 02 September 2014 at 8:10am by HeavenlyBliss.
New photos of Mikaal and his family

2 3

Author: starstruckk   Replies: 17   Views: 3334

starstruckk 17 3334 29 June 2014 at 3:00pm by iSakeena

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pakistani Serials Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index