Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Sangat (HumTv) - Mikaal, Saba Qamar, Zahid Ahmed (Page 75)

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 27 August 2015 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Great! Kya mushwara diya psychologist nay.
If you can't tell your better half what torture you are going through then kya faida aisi Shaadi ka

It's RAPE for gods sake, she didn't have an extra marital affair and sleep with someone...I just wish for once they will show a strong husbsnd who doesn't care if his wife has been touched by another man forcefully. She was violated. She wasnt having fun, ARGH this makes me so angry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

grey2326javey

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 27 August 2015 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

You dont need to go to American school for an accent. Theres people in Pakistan who learn that accent just by watching movies LOL

Usman, Fari got married before me FYI
yes that's true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heavenlybliss

heavenlybliss IF-Addictz
heavenlybliss
heavenlybliss

Posted: 27 August 2015 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
why cant a husband just accept the rape?! His wife is a victim for Gods sake.

-shabz-

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 27 August 2015 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

Originally posted by OnlyHope

^ yeah yeah, that too LOL
I didn't wanna emphasize on that too much na LOL

Hain?? yeh kab huwa?? Anyway.. congrats 

Been over a year and a half Stern Smile
OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 27 August 2015 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

Originally posted by Usman.

Originally posted by OnlyHope

^ yeah yeah, that too LOL
I didn't wanna emphasize on that too much na LOL

Hain?? yeh kab huwa?? Anyway.. congrats 

Whattt onlyhope is getting married too 

USMAN DONT KEEP ME WAITING FOR LONG 

ALL R GETTING MARRIED

I AM ALREADY MARRIED! ROFL
Abby ki rooh ghuss gayi..caps wali ROFL

ABBY_JERAN

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 27 August 2015 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
SABA FAISAL OWNED THE SHOW TODAY...in other shows the rape victims parents specially the moms act hysterical as if the world has fallen apart and if feels as if they r the victim not the gal but here i luved how strongly and calmly saba faisal handled the situation ...be it the convos with saba or with mikaal ...the dialogues were very well written and to the point...usually the after rape epis shows only gallons and gallons of tears from the mom and the gal but here i liked how saba faisal was shown taking control of the situation...taking every step possible to mk saba come bk to normal

I was expecting only rona dhona and blaming the fate in this epi

But surprisingly it was different than i expected

And i just luved the scenes between mikaal and saba...they sooo look hubby wife and him trying to cheer her up was sooo cutely shown...i always wanted to see such scenes between mukal saba but none of their previous shows had any beautiful scene

I even liked the convos between mikaal and saba faisal...dramas hardly show scenes of son in law and mom in law so nicely except for typical hi hello but here mikaal saba faisal interactions are very nicely shown

The precap where saba sees zahid again made me shudder

Very much looking forward to next epi now
starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 27 August 2015 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Wow, I don't know what to say. Is it just me, or did anyone else want to slap someone in the episode as they were watching it? I was honestly so disappointed with today's episode. I don't even know where to begin with my rant lol.

The person who takes the cake is that psychiatrist. Seriously, what the hell? Your job is to HELP people get over their miseries...and you're only discouraging the person further to stay to themselves? I get this is a show, but that was some lame portrayal of a psychiatrist. I get the mother being a moron..but the psychiatrist being one as well just pissed me off to say the least. I had a hard time sitting through the episode as it was already and then she was just the icing on the cake.

How can Adnan be so stupid? She's your wife and you can't take a hint as to why she's so miserable? Ugh so lame.

And Ayesha's mother is an A-class moron. I didn't like how indifferent she seems to be about her very own daughter getting raped. She's more concerned about her not ruining her family, reputation etc than actually feeling her daughter's pain.

The storyline took an annoying turn. I didn't like the episode. The only thing that I actually liked was Saba Qamar's acting. As always, she was wonderful. Her expressions were effortless and natural. Saba looks really pretty here. I like her makeup, wardrobe and hair.

And that kiss on the forehead was so unnecessary LOL.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

clockworknerdgrey2326javey-shabz-

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 27 August 2015 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Another thing that pissed me off which I already kind of mentioned was Adnan. Okay we can leave the part that he's stupid and can't SEE that this is MORE than just a burglary case...but, why doesn't he actually try sitting with his wife and give her a chance to express herself? At least show him TRYING to understand Ayesha...he isn't even trying. The writer already has established the fact that Ayesha and Adnan have a really strong relationship..they're friends etc...but, I haven't seen Adnan show that side of himself yet. It really annoyed me. How can you NOT see your wife is so miserable? try talking to her..what is food going to do. Wacko I also feel Mikaal could've done better in today's episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

grey2326javey

Go to top