Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Sangat (HumTv) - Mikaal, Saba Qamar, Zahid Ahmed (Page 62)

mary78613 IF-Sizzlerz
mary78613
mary78613

Posted: 23 August 2015 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 26javey

Originally posted by mary78613

So I watched the episode, it was superb. Can't wait for the story to unfold.

AND loved the interview of Mikaal and Saba. Uff! Kiya interview tha! Day Dreaming Maza agaya
According to the interview, Zahid would be in love with Saba bachpan se and rape is his sort of revenge I guess for never loving him. He looks like a psycho ismein bhi LOL
I wasn't sure if that would be the case but it wouldn't be surprising if it is. You'd be shocked to know that ravenge rape is quite common, I was quite surprised when I found out. 

Its actually kind of obvious now. The burglar came into the house and one guy took Saba directly to the bedroom without asking for money or anything. Shavez might have collaborated with the burglars that I want the girl and you guys take the money. Its revenge rape for sure! Ayesha must have brutally rejected him in the past.
Now the rape baby part will come in! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

grey23ABBY_JERAN

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 23 August 2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iSakeena

Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Originally posted by iSakeena

Originally posted by xSaiyaara

I hope you are right! And I hope they show Shavez regretting and ashamed of what he did to Saba and not just show that at the end like they usually do.

One thing I like about this drama is that they didnt reveal anything in the promos like they always do! We only knew about the rape part and I thought that would be like in the middle lekin sab kuch to shuru mein hi dikha diya hai which leaves the rest of the story unpredictable.

They better show us how Zahid and Saba knew each other from before too. It would be nice to see some happy scenes of their friendship.

Pretty sure they will show him regretting since nearly every shot of Zahid in the OST points towards that. And exactly, I was not expecting the rape part to be 4-5 episodes later but I like that they seem to have focused more on the subsequent parts of it without sacrificing character development.

Btw, I feel like I've missed something -- how do we know that Shavez and Ayesha know each other from before? In any case, showing their past is the only way to utilize Zahid-Saba's chemistry since they obviously can't explore that after the rape. But, I'm still looking forward to the scene with the forehead touch -- I can't quite understand the context of it right now but my prediction is that it must be towards the end but the timeline of this show is quite unpredictable.

Havent you seen the promo where Ayesha says that I wasnt expecting Shavez t do this with me, he was my friend?

And which forehead scene are you talking about?

she was talking about her hubby not shavez if i am not wrong :p
maha talking about this sceneTongue
How you know she was talking about her husband?!

Is this scene from the OST or is it another promo :O

Array she says "mujhe adnan se ye umeed nahi thi mujhe laga wo mera dost hai .. es sa behtr hai k main ausay chorr don" :p
Yahhh its from OST :)
I never heard her say his name. I thought she was talking about Shavez being her friend and then saying whether she should leave Adnan. :S because I saw these 2 scenes in 2 separate promos lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ABBY_JERAN

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 23 August 2015 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by grey23

Shabz and hinna stop teasing my Abby Embarrassed LOL
Humari itni jurrat. She will clean bowl us. Haina Shabz?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

grey23-shabz-ABBY_JERAN

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 23 August 2015 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

Wondering how will the makers justify a rape scene...
They dont need to justify it, that would spoil the drama. I think the drama is about how to deal with it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

grey23-shabz-ABBY_JERAN

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 23 August 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 26javey

Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

What cud be the rapist's side's story...nothing can justify his act of raping...
I guess he ll have to pay for his misdeeds in the end...
Majority of the time you'll be disgusted when you hear the rapist side. Check this out. Most of them don't even feel remorse, nor do they think they did anything wrong. It would be interesting to see how the show delivers.
I think ehre they will show the rapist feeling remorse in every scene from now onwards and not just at the end. Thats what I want to see!

grey23ABBY_JERAN

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 23 August 2015 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by grey23

Originally posted by Usman.

We need a separate thread for shabz's one liners... and it should be sticky LOL
shabz's one liners plus hinnas lame jokes LOL
My jokes are not lame. SOME people like them. Tongue

grey23ABBY_JERAN

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 23 August 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Originally posted by -MitwaIshqPe-

Zahid also mentioned that his character here is very interesting and more than what meets the eye! I hope we get to know more about his character and why he did this!

Yh I hope they do explain his character.. but the thing is whatever they show nothing.. NOTHING justifies rape.. Its not like Rameez where after finding out about his past we kind of felt sorry for him..
im not saying they need to justify his rape because that would just defeat the whole message the story needs to give, but they do need to explore what made him so violent. I dont think love alone can be a reason for him to rape her?

Not love alone but obsession probably. Maybe this way he will get the girl?
I also feel that he did this just to marry her. But that makes it so typical. Nothing new in his character. Wohi Rameez nikla! I was expecting there would be some other twist.
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 23 August 2015 at 8:26am | IP Logged
If the OST shows him to be guilty, I wonder what that forehead scene is about...He looks a bit creepy in that too. LOL

Go to top