Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Sangat (HumTv) - Mikaal, Saba Qamar, Zahid Ahmed (Page 52)

heavenlybliss IF-Addictz
heavenlybliss
heavenlybliss

Posted: 21 August 2015 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xSaiyaara

Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

I hope you are right! And I hope they show Shavez regretting and ashamed of what he did to Saba and not just show that at the end like they usually do.

One thing I like about this drama is that they didnt reveal anything in the promos like they always do! We only knew about the rape part and I thought that would be like in the middle lekin sab kuch to shuru mein hi dikha diya hai which leaves the rest of the story unpredictable.

They better show us how Zahid and Saba knew each other from before too. It would be nice to see some happy scenes of their friendship.

Pretty sure they will show him regretting since nearly every shot of Zahid in the OST points towards that. And exactly, I was not expecting the rape part to be 4-5 episodes later but I like that they seem to have focused more on the subsequent parts of it without sacrificing character development.

Btw, I feel like I've missed something -- how do we know that Shavez and Ayesha know each other from before? In any case, showing their past is the only way to utilize Zahid-Saba's chemistry since they obviously can't explore that after the rape. But, I'm still looking forward to the scene with the forehead touch -- I can't quite understand the context of it right now but my prediction is that it must be towards the end but the timeline of this show is quite unpredictable.
Havent you seen the promo where Ayesha says that I wasnt expecting Shavez t do this with me, he was my friend?

And which forehead scene are you talking about?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iSakeena

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 21 August 2015 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Hinaa plzzz watch MEHRAM 

heavenlybliss

heavenlybliss IF-Addictz
heavenlybliss
heavenlybliss

Originally posted by 26javey

Originally posted by starstruckk

It was a good start. I'm in awe with the direction, it's absolutely breathtaking. For the first time I didn't cringe nor forward while watching the rape scene, it was done with class. I also enjoyed Saba and Mikaal's relationship, they're shown as actual partners. I also really liked Saba's relationship with her mom and sister in law.
I'm just a bit sceptical with how they'll move forward. It's not my cup of tea to watch a victim being forced to tie down with her rapist. I really hope they don't go that route. 

@bold: I agree. I hope that doesn't happen.

Another thing is that Saba's character knows Zahid's character already. He has always loved her apparently since childhood..but Saba's character never loved him back. (Alvida anyone? LOL)
If she already knows him it'll probably be even harder for her to speak up. Cases like this usually remain hidden. 

And quite an Alvida backstory LOL

Now this is something I can never understand!!! Why do women in Pakistani society never speak up? I know they are scared about their dignity and all, but they need to stop caring about what other people will say and start taking a stand for themselves.
One of the cases I read the girl was ashamed to share with her parents what had happen. In another case, the girl was raped by one of the servants and when she told her mom her mom fired the guy but only to rehire him a few months later and the rape would happen again. The cycle went on for a while. In another case the poor girl was raped by not one person but two. One was someone related to her and the other was a worker of the family. Again she didn't say anything to her family. There are various reasons why women don't share. I feel like if they knew there were people outside of their so called safe haven they would get help. I think it's because they believe not only will they shame the family, no one will believe them. The mother in the second case is a prime example, if she actually believed her daughter she would have never rehired the guy. I hope this show helps these silent women in need raise their voices.
This happens all the time. Even cousins are raping each other because the boys know that the girls won't tell anyone and the girls don't speak up because they don't see any point in it. Theres no one to help them there. Even if they tell their moms, their mom will just tell them to keep silent and pretend like it never happened which just gives the guys more courage to keep raping more women because they don't get caught. The girls are usually forced to keep quiet because they know if they speak up, everyone will find out and point fingers on their dignity, their mothers are worried that their daughters won't get any rishta, etc. Our society really needs to move on.

Introverted

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

It's the stupid mind set that a girl after being raped is a used good, not pure anymore, the victim is made as the bad guy, like it was her fault. People confuse rape with sex, rape is not about sex, it's a violent act forced on a woman or man. Thats why it's important to give a strong message in this drama, I hope it doesn't dissapoint.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IntrovertediSakeenagrey2326javeyUsman.

heavenlybliss IF-Addictz
heavenlybliss
heavenlybliss

Posted: 21 August 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Ok Abby I will watch it if you promise to become a good nand like Ayeshas nand

Edited by HeavenlyBliss. - 21 August 2015 at 12:02pm
ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 21 August 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by grey23

Originally posted by starstruckk

Originally posted by grey23

wow Embarrassed love their off screen bonding

Me too! I love these two! Lol. 

They really seem to get along and are quite comfortable around each other. The best part was how spontaneous they were together. Not to mention how they could make fun of each other or laugh at the other without getting offended...but instead, find it funny too. Lol
ye they get along really well...Smile i did not know that they r so good frnds..i was very happy to know that both of my fav r buddies Embarrassed their off screen bonding helps them to create amazing chemistry on screen also..recently watched pani jaisa pyar and in sangat's 1st epi also loved their chemistry Big smile
my new fav jodi 

In paani jaisa pyaara they hardly had 3 scene as a couple all other scenes were fighting and scolding hating each other whereas all romantic scenes were with mikaal juggan ewww

Also in izteraab we got LITERALLY nothing 

But thank god zafar sir wrote very cute beautiful romantic scenes for them in this show 

grey23

iSakeena IF-Dazzler
iSakeena
iSakeena

Posted: 21 August 2015 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by xSaiyaara

I hope you are right! And I hope they show Shavez regretting and ashamed of what he did to Saba and not just show that at the end like they usually do.

One thing I like about this drama is that they didnt reveal anything in the promos like they always do! We only knew about the rape part and I thought that would be like in the middle lekin sab kuch to shuru mein hi dikha diya hai which leaves the rest of the story unpredictable.

They better show us how Zahid and Saba knew each other from before too. It would be nice to see some happy scenes of their friendship.

Pretty sure they will show him regretting since nearly every shot of Zahid in the OST points towards that. And exactly, I was not expecting the rape part to be 4-5 episodes later but I like that they seem to have focused more on the subsequent parts of it without sacrificing character development.

Btw, I feel like I've missed something -- how do we know that Shavez and Ayesha know each other from before? In any case, showing their past is the only way to utilize Zahid-Saba's chemistry since they obviously can't explore that after the rape. But, I'm still looking forward to the scene with the forehead touch -- I can't quite understand the context of it right now but my prediction is that it must be towards the end but the timeline of this show is quite unpredictable.
Havent you seen the promo where Ayesha says that I wasnt expecting Shavez t do this with me, he was my friend?

And which forehead scene are you talking about?
she was talking about her hubby not shavez if i am not wrong :p 
maha talking about this scene Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

grey23heavenlybliss

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 21 August 2015 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Mehram I havent seen yet, but that show seems really intriguing too. I just wish it was someone eelse instead of Ayesha Khan.

How will I wait until Thursdayyy!

I remember in mehram days I used to impatiently wait for Thursdays and bow that it's almost after one year another zahid azfar mairaj show and again I m waiting for Thursday

I m sooo glad bow it's airing on Thursdays 

It has the mehram connection

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

grey23heavenlybliss

Go to top