Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Sangat (HumTv) - Mikaal, Saba Qamar, Zahid Ahmed (Page 42)

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

Watched it... it was very well executed..
For a change the characters were not out of the world.. Each character had realistic feel to it.. Looking forward to it.

I agree. No one's solely black or white.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ABBY_JERAN

iSakeena IF-Dazzler
iSakeena
iSakeena

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

Does anyone else here like Kiran Haq? The actress who's playing Mikaal's sister? I really like her!  She always stands out with whatever role she's given. I liked how they showed her character gets along with Saba's character..even the mother in law so far isn't so bad actually. I love Samina  Ahmed by the way! She's one of my favorite elderly actresses lol. Her scenes with Saba sort of reminded me of Pani Jaisa Pyar. 

she is same girl from Tum Mere Hi Rehna she was madly n love with mikaal Tongue
she is good i liked her ..Smile

Edited by iSakeena - 20 August 2015 at 1:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starstruckkABBY_JERAN

26javey IF-Sizzlerz
26javey
26javey

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
It was a good start. I'm in awe with the direction, it's absolutely breathtaking. For the first time I didn't cringe nor forward while watching the rape scene, it was done with class. I also enjoyed Saba and Mikaal's relationship, they're shown as actual partners. I also really liked Saba's relationship with her mom and sister in law.
I'm just a bit sceptical with how they'll move forward. It's not my cup of tea to watch a victim being forced to tie down with her rapist. I really hope they don't go that route. 

-MitwaIshqPe-

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 26javey

It was a good start. I'm in awe with the direction, it's absolutely breathtaking. For the first time I didn't cringe nor forward while watching the rape scene, it was done with class. I also enjoyed Saba and Mikaal's relationship, they're shown as actual partners. I also really liked Saba's relationship with her mom and sister in law.
I'm just a bit sceptical with how they'll move forward. It's not my cup of tea to watch a victim being forced to tie down with her rapist. I really hope they don't go that route. 

@bold: I agree. I hope that doesn't happen.

Another thing is that Saba's character knows Zahid's character already. He has always loved her apparently since childhood..but Saba's character never loved him back. (Alvida anyone? LOL)
starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Also...now that Saba's character has seen Zahid's face...doesn't that automatically mean that she should report him to the police? She KNOWs who the rapist is. His identity has been revealed..yet why am I seeing Zahid's character roaming around freely in the OST etc? LOL

I hope this show makes sense...because once you know who the thief was, and if they indeed know each other from beforehand..then simply call the cops on him.

Edited by starstruckk - 20 August 2015 at 2:43pm

-MitwaIshqPe-

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Finally a show which I started on time n gonna follow it properly...

The topic about not having a baby immediately its quite common in our society...im  glad they brought it up here..
I like all the characters so far... they'v been explained pretty well n u actually understand why they'r like that.

iSakeenaABBY_JERAN

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iSakeena

Originally posted by starstruckk

Does anyone else here like Kiran Haq? The actress who's playing Mikaal's sister? I really like her!  She always stands out with whatever role she's given. I liked how they showed her character gets along with Saba's character..even the mother in law so far isn't so bad actually. I love Samina  Ahmed by the way! She's one of my favorite elderly actresses lol. Her scenes with Saba sort of reminded me of Pani Jaisa Pyar. 

she is same girl from Tum Mere Hi Rehna she was madly n love with mikaal Tongue
she is good i liked her ..Smile

yea when i saw her i ws like ye tou pehle bhi mikaal ke saath ayi thi

iSakeenaABBY_JERAN

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
I was just watching the last few mins of the morning JPJ episode. I really liked the way both Mikaal and Saba enacted the scenarios they received. It was pretty spontaneous and cute. It starts from 1:11:25 for anyone who wants to see it as well. I loved when Saba pretended to be cross-eyed and Mikaal was talking about proposing her. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iSakeenaxSaiyaaraABBY_JERAN-MitwaIshqPe-

Go to top