Sangat (HumTv) - Mikaal, Saba Qamar, Zahid Ahmed - Page 39

Posted: 8 years ago
Mehram I havent seen yet, but that show seems really intriguing too. I just wish it was someone eelse instead of Ayesha Khan.

How will I wait until Thursdayyy!
Oh shayad Zahid hi ho...I only recall the dialogues lol

So he will blackmail her to marry him maybe?
All r coming up with different interpretations..πŸ˜ƒ loving the show..1st epi was so gripping.. I m sure it will have many twist and turns πŸ˜ƒ
Hinna u seem very excited πŸ˜›
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Mehram I havent seen yet, but that show seems really intriguing too. I just wish it was someone eelse instead of Ayesha Khan.

How will I wait until Thursdayyy!
give that drama a try πŸ˜³
I AM excite3d BECAUSE FINALLY hUM IS BACK ON TRACK! :d

I will def watch Mehram.
I feel Saba will hide the fact that she got raped from Mikaal? and once she's pregnant..Mikaal (Adnan) will believe that it's his child...only to find out later, that it's not? That scene where Mikaal throws papers at Saba's face seems like he's throwing the paternity test papers on her face or so πŸ˜†
I think Mikaal's character will start getting pissed at the fact that she hid all of this from him as opposed to the fact that she actually got raped. He may think she's just traumatized from the entire burglary incident because if you go back to the promos..Samina Ahmed keeps saying that whatever Ayesha claims to have happened isn't what really happened. 

And then Ayesha is sent back home..or kicked out by Adnan..and there of course Shavez is the only one who can console her. πŸ˜† I don't think Ayesha will tell Adnan that it was Shavez who did it...he'll probably only discover that she got raped...but not by whom...not until later possibly. 

In all of this, I wonder who that second girl besides Shavez is? Is he married too? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Oh shayad Zahid hi ho...I only recall the dialogues lol

So he will blackmail her to marry him maybe?

I don't think they'll get married. There's that other Ishqa Way actress in the OST - to me, it looked like she will play Shavez's wife...? Maybe not. In all the scenes where Shavez is shown moping around, it seems like he's actually in the room where the incident took place as well because that photograph is there so maybe they will get married. Like I said, already SO many questions which is what makes this show so promising despite dealing with such a sensitive topic. Hopefully they handle it well!

PS - yup, that's Zahid in that scene where she's fighting to get her baby back, not Mikaal :)Edited by xSaiyaara - 8 years ago
Hats off to u guys πŸ˜† all of u wrote ur version of plots seeing the promo and 1st epi πŸ˜†
But I personally feel they revealed many things in promo they should not have done this..same thing they did with Alvida also
Originally posted by grey23

Hats off to u guysπŸ˜†all of u wrote ur version of plots seeing the promo and 1st epiπŸ˜†
But I personally feel they revealed many things in promo they should not have done this..same thing they did with Alvida also

They didn't reveal as much as they did with Alvida though. Most of us are still confused or have our own versions of the plot πŸ˜†