Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I am still against the rape scene, I wish they stop showing rape in every other drama, no matter how delicately you film it, rape is rape and it's a violent act, even though you don't see it, there is not much left to imagine. None of the pak dramas show rape, we are not that bold yet but it is tough to watch. I am like that, very sensitive to violence, especially rape.

I hope that they do not show Saba falling for the rapist. It's just not normal.

I think it is good if they make people aware of these social issues and how to deal with them. Why would Saba fall for her rapist?! That makes no sense.

And why is everyone saying Zahid loved her? If it was love, why would he behave so violently with her :S the way he dragged her and all, seems like he hates her and wanted to take badla for something.
MochaQueen thumbnail
Is this the same writer as Mehram?
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

If she already knows him it'll probably be even harder for her to speak up. Cases like this usually remain hidden. 

And quite an Alvida backstory ðŸ˜†

Now this is something I can never understand!!! Why do women in Pakistani society never speak up? I know they are scared about their dignity and all, but they need to stop caring about what other people will say and start taking a stand for themselves.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Is this the same writer as Mehram?

yess
MochaQueen thumbnail
I think in this case, it will be her mother who will force her to stay quiet.

I can already say that this show is my fav current show on air! I think im over DeD 🤣
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Lol! My mum officially hates Zahid well she still calls him Rameez.. She says he is always playing the villain.. 😆 I was like mum did you not watch Jugnu.. He was anything but a villain there 😳

OMG my dad calls him Rameez too, and he was like Isko aise hi roles milte hain?! 🤣
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

OMG my dad calls him Rameez too, and he was like Isko aise hi roles milte hain?! 🤣

ðŸ˜†
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

oh thanks nisbah..

Oh damn! Mikaal might leave her and then she might be forced to marry the rapist THIS SUCKS! I hope there is another twist or something. But remember Zahid did say that at the end the show gives a good social message. So lets trust him. ðŸ˜³

Also, there is a promo where she is fighting with Mikaal I think? Asking him to give her baby back to her.
MochaQueen thumbnail
Zahid also mentioned that his character here is very interesting and more than what meets the eye! I hope we get to know more about his character and why he did this!
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^^ thats mikaal i thou zahid let me watch once again :o