Sangat (HumTv) - Mikaal, Saba Qamar, Zahid Ahmed - Page 35

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Saba looks really pretty in this show, I love her hairstyle!

OMGGG my mum is so funny she thought Zahid and Saba were fighting or something 🤣
that's what she wanted YOU to think, smart mom. 😉
No my dad told her to shut up 🤣🤣🤣

and everytime there is a dialogue about shadi or sasuraal my parents are like Sun rahi ho na?! :|
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

No my dad told her to shut up 🤣🤣🤣

and everytime there is a dialogue about shadi or sasuraal my parents are like Sun rahi ho na?! :|

LMAO ur parents are sooo damn cute hinna 
Having a blast reading so many good reviews of the first episode 
The rape scene indeed stole the show and the eyelocks of zahid and Saba in the end UUUFFF 

I M ALREADY FALLING FOR THE RAPIST AND VICTIM 
The best part is people had negative preconceived notions about the show for the rape track 
But now people in fb Twitter here verywhere can't stop talking about the rape scene 

In fb people are saying rameez and shavez are BICHRE HUE BROTHERS 

hahhaha 

Zahid got tremendous response for the first Epi last few mins 

I m so damn happy for him 

It's his fifth show with hum tv within a yr and yet he left his mark in a completely different role 

HATS off 

I will be forever grateful to hum tv for offering such AMAZING and different roles to zahid in a yr time span only 
I am still against the rape scene, I wish they stop showing rape in every other drama, no matter how delicately you film it, rape is rape and it's a violent act, even though you don't see it, there is not much left to imagine. None of the pak dramas show rape, we are not that bold yet but it is tough to watch. I am like that, very sensitive to violence, especially rape.

I hope that they do not show Saba falling for the rapist. It's just not normal.
I agree with Shabz.
It's not normal for a victim to fall for the rapist...it's also plain wrong to show that even in a TV show. As some others, I really hope this show doesn't go down that path. I love Mikaal and Saba and I really hope they haven't disappointed with their selection in script here. This is a very sensitive issue and you have to be serious about such situations. I also hope Zahid's character gets punished...I mean Ayesha saw his face..how can she NOT do anything about it at this point? That also would be so wrong. 

I'm expecting a lot from this show now. I'd be very disappointed if the stuff I mentioned above  isn't  properly shown.
Edited by starstruckk - 8 years ago
I m sooo shipping shavez Saba ALREADY
Usko haath NAHIN lagaana dialogue made me sold 

Even if they tried for a different concept I want to see how zafar sir will show it 

He gave a very unconventional ending and very different devar bhabi relationship in mehram 

Here also lets see if he can justify properly what he wants to show 

Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

I m sooo shipping shavez Saba ALREADY
Usko haath NAHIN lagaana dialogue made me sold

Even if they tried for a different concept I want to see how zafar sir will show it

He gave a very unconventional ending and very different devar bhabi relationship in mehram

Here also lets see if he can justify properly what he wants to show

so you didn't mind that he raped her but he stopped her from being further raped by others impressed you? What about his action? To me it seemed like he came in the house with the intention of rape, there might be a story behind it, nevertheless he RAPED her Abby, RAPE. It's not ROMANTIC.
Zahid is amazing as an actor no doubt, don't think that I am bashing him, I am talking about shavez only. His character should pay for his sin, that's it.
Very violent start of a show.  I am saying show but where we r trying to wake up society against evils ,now this is a start!!!!!!   I am a fan of the actors and the way it was captured in camara was brilliant but hope this is not a twisted creepy thing. So far the show was positive of happy home and this.  ???? Wait and watch