Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Sangat (HumTv) - Mikaal, Saba Qamar, Zahid Ahmed (Page 130)

theeki.mithai IF-Stunnerz
theeki.mithai
theeki.mithai

Posted: 15 November 2015 at 3:25am | IP Logged
I wish they had kept redemption of shavez as a separate track.. seeing him and ashi in tje same frame makes me wanna puke... and what kind of a girl is salma!!! 

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 15 November 2015 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yamyam

I wish they had kept redemption of shavez as a separate track.. seeing him and ashi in tje same frame makes me wanna puke... and what kind of a girl is salma!!! 

They DID keep  it separate 

It's not that they bump into each other everyday 

They r just showing how circumstances lead to times when she has to interact with him for the sake of sangats health n how parents forget everything when it comes to children
amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 15 November 2015 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I'm wondering what wud be shavez's end...will he die?...cz the creatives have to do justice...just feeling guilty is not enough...I just hope ayesha n shavez don't end up being together 
theeki.mithai IF-Stunnerz
theeki.mithai
theeki.mithai

Posted: 15 November 2015 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
They have not kept it separate enough in my opinion... the idea of him staying in ashis room makes ne horified... they could have sim0ly.shown sangats story from ashi and adnans pov as to how they deal with the illness and how the hubby c9mes to terms with her being a rape child.. shavez redemption should have been a completely different track.. apology tak was fine.. staying in her house.. being the driver and all is a bit too much imo
ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 15 November 2015 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

I'm wondering what wud be shavez's end...will he die?...cz the creatives have to do justice...just feeling guilty is not enough...I just hope ayesha n shavez don't end up being together 

They won't end up together 

That's for sure 

And I M never bothered about the ending coz it's just a scene with which the show ends 

Sad ho aur happy ho we don't get to see anything else after that scene 

It's the journey of the serial that matters 

And this one has a very smooth screenplay putting focus on all characters which mks it a real nice watch 
-Kashmiri- Senior Member
-Kashmiri-
-Kashmiri-

Posted: 15 November 2015 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Mehreen posted this on FB & I completely agree (although I haven't watched the show).

So irresponsible and unbelievable. Rapists can never be 'understood' or 'heroes'. They need to be locked up for their crimes and the VICTIMS need empowerment and support from their friends, family and society so they can report rape and shame the rapist instead of feeling shame themselves. Shame is only for the rapist. Period.

In what seems like an attempt to appear different, Sangat sets up the rapist to be as much of a victim as his prey.

Edited by -Kashmiri- - 15 November 2015 at 2:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

26javey

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 15 November 2015 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kashmiri-

Mehreen posted this on FB & I completely agree (although I haven't watched the show).

So irresponsible and unbelievable. Rapists can never be 'understood' or 'heroes'. They need to be locked up for their crimes and the VICTIMS need empowerment and support from their friends, family and society so they can report rape and shame the rapist instead of feeling shame themselves. Shame is only for the rapist. Period.

In what seems like an attempt to appear different, Sangat sets up the rapist to be as much of a victim as his prey.

I mssged mehreen in fb that if she watched the show herself 

She said she didn't watched the show but by reading the article she protested 

The same way u r agreeing without watching the show urself in the first place 

I M seeing many who hvnt watched the show but bashing it depending on others reviews 

Coz the article has some OTT negative aspects which wasn't shown in the show in the first place 

The show is NOT the way this article is portraying it to b 

So just like I told mehreen as well to watch the show urself first and then comment 

Coz those who r actually watching the show r mostly  liking it 

Feedbk in fb n Twitter is very good 

So plz watch the show 

Coz when mehreen posted it on her wall I instantly knew she hasn't watched the show...otherwise she wudnt hv supported this negativity biased article and I was right when she replied that she indeed didn't watch a single Epi 

burgerchaap

burgerchaap IF-Sizzlerz
burgerchaap
burgerchaap

Posted: 15 November 2015 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
OK. Caught up with all 13 episodes. In love with Zahid's acting, which ultimately led me to start Mehram today. 
I also love Sangat's OST!! :-)

ABBY_JERAN

Go to top