Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Sangat (HumTv) - Mikaal, Saba Qamar, Zahid Ahmed (Page 128)

cricketfan1 IF-Rockerz
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 09 November 2015 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Fasting is just a short term solution and doesnt really work unless the person has strong willpower and faith, thats why its recommended to get children married as soon as they reach puberty

More than half of the convicted rapists are all either married men or already in a relationship...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neel_MHeavenlyBliss.

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 09 November 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I know, so if they can stoop so low despite being committed, then how can fasting helpsuch evil people?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 09 November 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged

I know, so if they can stoop so low despite being committed, then how can fasting helpsuch evil people?!
I am just saying because thats a solution provided by God, but if the person is that evil then he wouldnt care, only a pious person who knows his weakness will try fasting, but what I meant is us desi parents hardly talk to our children about this stuff.

HeavenlyBliss.

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 09 November 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Same showed in Roag, even the girl was 10 years old but went through hell all her life!
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 09 November 2015 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shabz-

I am just saying because thats a solution provided by God, but if the person is that evil then he wouldnt care, only a pious person who knows his weakness will try fasting, but what I meant is us desi parents hardly talk to our children about this stuff.
yeah its a solution for those people who actually want to help themselves which hardly ever happens
and desi parents do a lot of things wrong just to fit in with the society, these days they dont even get their sons married because they want him to keep giving his money to them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-shabz-Neel_M

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 12 November 2015 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

yeah its a solution for those people who actually want to help themselves which hardly ever happens
and desi parents do a lot of things wrong just to fit in with the society, these days they dont even get their sons married because they want him to keep giving his money to them

But now things r changing 

Now parents hv realised that giving the son n the bahu freedom n let them be are the only way to maintain family balance ...Now a days the saas doesn't expect much from the bahu coz they hv understand someone from outside won't look after them like their own daughter

Only the lower league families who hv no source of income whatsoever r dependent on the son 

HeavenlyBliss.

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 12 November 2015 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Nyways coming to today's Epi 
It was kinda filler 

But I liked it as the screenplay n dialogues were good 

It wasn't boring 

The best was the shavez salma n shavez mikaal scenes 

I M luving it how shavez is kinda forming a bond with Salma...she has become his confidant without him even realizing it...he shares everything with her now without any hesitation...And god zahid soniya mishaal look sooo good together...good god 

Mikaal shavez scenes are also so interesting to watch...I luv how there is a formality but still they talk on friendly terms...Wish each other well 

Adnan ashi scenes were painful ...Wish adnan was a bit more understanding...But I M glad how he still managed for the donor 

Next Epi will be interesting with another ashi shavez showdown .

Neel_M

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 12 November 2015 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

But now things r changing 

Now parents hv realised that giving the son n the bahu freedom n let them be are the only way to maintain family balance ...Now a days the saas doesn't expect much from the bahu coz they hv understand someone from outside won't look after them like their own daughter

Only the lower league families who hv no source of income whatsoever r dependent on the son 
Really? Did they tell you this?

Go to top