Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

   
Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Sangat (HumTv) - Mikaal, Saba Qamar, Zahid Ahmed (Page 124)

26javey IF-Sizzlerz
26javey
26javey

Joined: 22 October 2007
Posts: 22328

Posted: 06 November 2015 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 26javey

I'm so disappointed in today's episode. The truth finally came out, I guess I shouldn't be surprised with Adnan's behaviour but I am. For a single moment when Ashi was telling him I thought he might understand, he'll be there with her. Is that what happened? Nope, instead he painted himself as the victim and completely disregarded Ashi or the trauma she went through. Everything became about him - how he lost Ashi and Sangat, and how everything in their room taunts him because Sangat isn't his daughter. Am I supposed to be okay with such misogynist bullshit? I most definitely am not. And the loathing in his voice in the last scene, I can't even.

Shavez finally told Salma the truth - how he raped Ashi on the same bed she's currently occupying. And after telling her everything, he tells her he hates himself and is repenting and he wouldn't be surprised if she hates him too. Salma blinded by her love tells him that she can never hate him and if he'll have her she'll be with him, thus making her a rape apologist.

Just bringing this back in case someone missed it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umzNeel_M-shabz-

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Joined: 18 November 2011
Posts: 20253

Posted: 06 November 2015 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

I have seen this show only in bits. What the hell kind of drugs is Salma on?

Watch all the episodes fully 

It's so worth it as it has a very good supporting cast and no filler tracks or unnecessary characters

So u don't hv to forward anything

Take out some time and catch the full episodes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neel_M

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Joined: 18 November 2011
Posts: 20253

Posted: 06 November 2015 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

I have seen this show only in bits. What the hell kind of drugs is Salma on?

The drug is called LOVE IS BLIND 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neel_M

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Joined: 18 November 2011
Posts: 20253

Posted: 06 November 2015 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roses-khushi

helloww i need help from yu all can u provide me full ost of ths drama without dailouge  plzz plzz 

Let me search for an mp3 link 

Then I 'll pm u 
ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Joined: 18 November 2011
Posts: 20253

Posted: 06 November 2015 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 26javey

Originally posted by 26javey

I'm so disappointed in today's episode. The truth finally came out, I guess I shouldn't be surprised with Adnan's behaviour but I am. For a single moment when Ashi was telling him I thought he might understand, he'll be there with her. Is that what happened? Nope, instead he painted himself as the victim and completely disregarded Ashi or the trauma she went through. Everything became about him - how he lost Ashi and Sangat, and how everything in their room taunts him because Sangat isn't his daughter. Am I supposed to be okay with such misogynist bullshit? I most definitely am not. And the loathing in his voice in the last scene, I can't even.

Shavez finally told Salma the truth - how he raped Ashi on the same bed she's currently occupying. And after telling her everything, he tells her he hates himself and is repenting and he wouldn't be surprised if she hates him too. Salma blinded by her love tells him that she can never hate him and if he'll have her she'll be with him, thus making her a rape apologist.

Just bringing this back in case someone missed it.

Adnans reaction was very much justified 

He was hurt n angry 

In other shows the hubbys behave even more worse when heard about the incident 

Here mikaal was also shown crying ...he was also very sad that the baby isn't his 

It wasn't over done and mikaal Saba were really good in enacting what ashi n adnan were feeling

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neel_M

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Joined: 18 November 2011
Posts: 20253

Posted: 06 November 2015 at 2:28am | IP Logged
YAHOO 
MIKAAL JUST REPLIED ME IN INSTA. when I told him how amazing he n Saba was in last Epi 

Yayyy 

I m sooo happy coz he hardly replies to fans 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mary78613Neel_M

Roses-khushi IF-Sizzlerz
Roses-khushi
Roses-khushi

Joined: 17 November 2011
Posts: 23314

Posted: 06 November 2015 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

Originally posted by Roses-khushi

helloww i need help from yu all can u provide me full ost of ths drama without dailouge  plzz plzz 

Let me search for an mp3 link 

Then I 'll pm u 


hey thanks Embarrassed
heavenlybliss IF-Addictz
heavenlybliss
heavenlybliss

Joined: 20 January 2005
Posts: 60587

Posted: 06 November 2015 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MakhanMalaai-

Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

No it has two tracks, one is the guilt of the rapist and the other is the husbands reaction

Ohh Achaaa.. so they aren't justifying the rape right? 
They are actually showing him as guilty and trying to make us feel bad for himDead but the only person who feels bad for him is AbbyLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-shabz-Neel_M

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Bedar-O-Dewar (AryDigital) - Mikaal , Juggan Kazim, Faisal Rehman

2 3 4 5

Author: sofiaaax.   Replies: 38   Views: 6990

sofiaaax. 38 6990 16 April 2016 at 4:00pm by heavenlybliss
Mikaal in Sanam balochs morning show?

2

Author: .Sunrise.   Replies: 13   Views: 1245

.Sunrise. 13 1245 08 May 2015 at 8:22am by cimba
Hamza Ali Abbassi Taunts Mikaal Zulfiqaar

Author: Taify   Replies: 0   Views: 818

Taify 0 818 29 January 2015 at 7:54am by Taify
Iztraab - Mikaal Zulfiqar, Saba Qamar

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29

Author: heavenlybliss   Replies: 227   Views: 19929

heavenlybliss 227 19929 02 September 2014 at 8:10am by heavenlybliss
New photos of Mikaal and his family

2 3

Author: starstruckk   Replies: 17   Views: 3388

starstruckk 17 3388 29 June 2014 at 3:00pm by iSakeena

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pakistani Serials Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index