Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Sangat (HumTv) - Mikaal, Saba Qamar, Zahid Ahmed (Page 118)

26javey IF-Sizzlerz
26javey
26javey

Posted: 04 November 2015 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I don't condone how the show is going. Like Star said having mixed feelings about the rapist is plain wrong. Would we ever have mixed feelings about a rapist in real life? No, we would. So, why should we in reel life? 
Abby, you just said he feels guilt after seeing Ashi in pain. Does that mean he feels guilt for his actions or the consequences of his actions? I'm not sure that's clear. He feels guilt, which he should, but why can't he feel it behind bars? I recently read an article which talks about how we condone rape and rapist by letting them roam freely. By telling the victim to let them be and move on. It really hit me and we shouldn't. We shouldn't want it on television either. 

And as for people shipping Shavez and Salma, it's just sad. The poor girl deserves someone better. A rapist is a rapist just like a murderer is a murderer. Both are heinous crimes and should not be forgiven. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-shabz-starstruckk-MitwaIshqPe-

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 04 November 2015 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 26javey

I don't condone how the show is going. Like Star said having mixed feelings about the rapist is plain wrong. Would we ever have mixed feelings about a rapist in real life? No, we would. So, why should we in reel life? 
Abby, you just said he feels guilt after seeing Ashi in pain. Does that mean he feels guilt for his actions or the consequences of his actions? I'm not sure that's clear. He feels guilt, which he should, but why can't he feel it behind bars? I recently read an article which talks about how we condone rape and rapist by letting them roam freely. By telling the victim to let them be and move on. It really hit me and we shouldn't. We shouldn't want it on television either. 

And as for people shipping Shavez and Salma, it's just sad. The poor girl deserves someone better. A rapist is a rapist just like a murderer is a murderer. Both are heinous crimes and should not be forgiven. 

None of the above points earlier is shown in the show 

By the moulovi shavez convo it was made VERY MUCH CLEAR by the writer to the viwers that HOW BIG A GUNAAH is rape considered in Islam and it's an unforgivable crime doesn't matter how much he repents now...but all he can do is minimize the punishment by doing repentance with true heart and asking her forgiveness

Saba mom indeed tells her to move on coz for the mom the rapist was a burgler...
but she was never shown just to let the rapist move around n let him be the way it was shown in chup raho 

Saba mom is shown to b a very strong working lady here who tried her best to bring Saba to a normal life 

And no one is shipping shavez Salma ...people find their nok jhoks cute and a pleasant comic Break from the other otherwise tensed scenes

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 04 November 2015 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
even I am not liking the direction in which the show is going
I wish they ahd focused more on the victim getting justice
starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 04 November 2015 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
@ Abby The fact that the RAPIST isn't behind bars and is roaming around repenting on the streets, not to mention being able to EASILY convey how "awful" he feels while the ACTUAL VICTIM has felt disgusted with herself and can't even open up to anyone without indirectly being asked to shut up, is pathetic.

And why is this NOT a story about a rapist paying for the heinous crime that he has committed? You're going to use such a topic for your show and then have no idea on how to tackle it?  That's not even an excuse. I don't care how sorry the rapist feels..even a murderer can feel awful for the murder he has committed, but what are we supposed to do with that? It won't ever erase the crimes they've committed.  If not the traumatized victim, then the family or society around should ask for justice by default. This show shows NOTHING of such sort. It's a failed story that has made a mockery out of such a sensitive topic like rape. Plain and simple.

Edited by starstruckk - 04 November 2015 at 1:20pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

grey23Venus.X26javey-shabz-OnlyHope

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 04 November 2015 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

even I am not liking the direction in which the show is going
I wish they ahd focused more on the victim getting justice

Isn't that what we see in every show 

Plus this show hasn't ended

It's not even half way 

So how can u guys hv this preconceived notions that he will get away even after truth comes out 

What's wrong if the show isn't moving around the rape incident all the time 

It's different than the other rape shows and has a baby track too

Plus we don't know what will happen to shavez in the end 

So why is everyone passing verdict as if the show has already ended n the rapist has been shown the winner 

Whereas the reality is people don't know where the show will go next n how it will end 

They r making their assumptions so strong as if they hv actually happened in the show 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeavenlyBliss.

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 04 November 2015 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
I had stopped watching this show long time back..but reading posts and watching promos on TV every now and then only disgusts me, to say the least. What message are they sending across to the audience? That a rapist can do as he pleases, and then roam around the streets like nothing happened? And the victim can live in a secluded corner by herself, believing she's been wrong all throughout? Does not work for me.
ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 04 November 2015 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnlyHope

I had stopped watching this show long time back..but reading posts and watching promos on TV every now and then only disgusts me, to say the least. What message are they sending across to the audience? That a rapist can do as he pleases, and then roam around the streets like nothing happened? And the victim can live in a secluded corner by herself, believing she's been wrong all throughout? Does not work for me.

Watch the show coz the comments here r very misleading and so r the promos 

It's the biggest hit in hum tv now and people eagerly wait for the next epi 

Don't judge by the few comments here and the a few seconds promo 

Watch the show 

It's sooo worth it and way better than the comments here portray it to b 

Decide for urself after watching the show urself 

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 04 November 2015 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

@ Abby The fact that the RAPIST isn't behind bars and is roaming around repenting on the streets, not to mention being able to EASILY convey how "awful" he feels while the ACTUAL VICTIM has felt disgusted with herself and can't even open up to anyone without indirectly being asked to shut up, is pathetic.

And why is this NOT a story about a rapist paying for the heinous crime that he has committed? You're going to use such a topic for your show and then have no idea on how to tackle it?  That's not even an excuse. I don't care how sorry the rapist feels..even a murderer can feel awful for the murder he has committed, but what are we supposed to do with that? It won't ever erase the crimes they've committed.  If not the traumatized victim, then the family or society around should ask for justice by default. This show shows NOTHING of such sort. It's a failed story that has made a mockery out of such a sensitive topic like rape. Plain and simple.

The show is NOT trying to ERASE the rape as a crime 

And it's not as if the whole world knows about shavez being the rapist and all r silent 

Then ur accusation of the rapist roaming around freely wud hv made sense 

But except for ashi no one knows shavez is the culprit and she is scared to admit as she hasn't made the rape incident public yet 

There is lots more left to b shown in the upcoming 14 epis 

So don't pass on ur Verdict as if the show has already ended

The story is just getting intense 

U don't care about the rapist 

Good for u 

But showing the rapist side of the story is what's making the show different and hence it's such a big hit ...

All want to know what happens next 

Trps hv risen after shavez story hv started unfolding

So it's wrong to say no one is interested to see a hatke rape show 

And whether the show made a mockery of rape or not ...that Verdict u keep to urself till the last Epi airs 

Coz by the posts here it seems like they hv read the script beforehand n already deciding the end themselves 

Go to top