Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Sangat (HumTv) - Mikaal, Saba Qamar, Zahid Ahmed (Page 111)

heavenlybliss IF-Addictz
heavenlybliss
heavenlybliss

Posted: 24 October 2015 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Star it is going to be interesting from next week

cricketfan1 IF-Rockerz
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 24 October 2015 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

I don't know...It felt like they were trying to pass off the rapist as some bechara or something! The story so far is quite appalling...I couldn't believe how she was talking to him face to face in the recent episode...Why she isn't spilling his beans in front her own mom is beyond me...Stern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

houmumCheesy-ChantsNeel_Mheavenlybliss

heavenlybliss IF-Addictz
heavenlybliss
heavenlybliss

Posted: 25 October 2015 at 9:00am | IP Logged
I know the story is illogical
we can only hope that she doesnt end up with the rapist

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

houmumNeel_M

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 25 October 2015 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cricketfan1

Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

I don't know...It felt like they were trying to pass off the rapist as some bechara or something! The story so far is quite appalling...I couldn't believe how she was talking to him face to face in the recent episode...Why she isn't spilling his beans in front her own mom is beyond me...Stern Smile

They never tried to show the rapist as the bechara 

They showed the rapist is repenting 

He did it in a rage for a grudge he had since childhood but now the damage is done he realized he shudnt hv gone this far 

Showing a crminal repenting n regretting deeply what he did  is neither appalling nor illogical nor does it justify the crime but it can happen in real life as well 

And the GAL was shown to b disgusted n not being able to face him n getting very disturbed by his presence initially...it's after he asked for forgiveness repeatedly she talked to him 

And I found it very brave on the girls side to talk to the rapist by looking at the eye n say I forgive u ...now get the hell off ...not necessary the GAL has to get hysterical whenever she faces the RAPIST 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlNeel_M

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 28 October 2015 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
DNA test, bone-marrow transplant, all this reminded me of the old K era Indian serials :p
anyways im liking Zahid's performance in this show...he's so good with those intense scenes, such gripping expressions wow

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ABBY_JERANNeel_MOnlyHope

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 29 October 2015 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
God such a BEAUTIFUL epi today...with dialogues they showed to what extent parents can go for their kids...now I know why the story is called Sangat...it's indeed is about sangat n how she changes life of people around her...how the dynamics of relations are changing ...and all shown in the MOST REALISTIC way possible without a single moment of Over the top seq...HATS OFF TO ZAFAR SIR...

.I hv seen a zillion shows where the kid gets sick and parents r crying n arranging money ...but here the scenario is same but the screenplay dialogues acting of each n every actor is sooo UNBELIEVABLY RICH that it just takes the show to some new level altogether...it's a family drama but not gheesa peeta and that's where SANGAT scores...now I m in love with each n every character...before I used to watch it for saba mikaal n zahid but now all the characters r equally dear to me...even the bond of university faculty colleagues zahids dad n saba mom is shown with so much dignity...wow...HATS off to team sangat

P.s.Today I was sooo happy to see a SHAVEZ SALMA scene...can't believe I m saying this but I was actually missing shavez salma...I missed their nok jhok so much...

mikaal was Very good in the scene when the doc reveals DNA doesn't match and it was surprising that he didn't toot paro on saba q just after a test...he was sad n bit taken aback but still his love for sangat overpowering other emotions which was shown beautifully today...GOD I LUVED TODAYS EPI..

..also I luv the Saba mikaal hubby wife convos...they r so natural n beautiful...SHAVEZ REPAIRED THE PHOTO FRAME OF SABA MIKAAL...that was also beautifully shown which is again symbolic that shavez does luv her but he isn't jealous of mikaal in her life...now does want to tear them apart ...ufff .I LUV THIS SHOW

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neel_M

heavenlybliss IF-Addictz
heavenlybliss
heavenlybliss

Posted: 29 October 2015 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
This show is dragging unnecessarily like indian shows...and it seems like they are hinting towards Ashis marriage with the rapist
Her mum will find out that he likes Ashi and Adnan will leave her, her mum will make the rapist give sahara to Ashi not knowing that he is the rapist

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neel_M

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 29 October 2015 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
I truly don't want Ashi end up with Shavez... no no never!
He is regretting, repenting, helping with bloods all fine, but getting married to him will be a bizarre!!!

Oh Adnan's heart must be broken into millions pieces by find out that Sangat is not his daughter...such a pain!!

Precap is very scary...I feel so sad for bechari Sangat, came to this earth as a result of a rape happened with her mother and also brought a a serious illness with her where only her mother's rapist could help her>>oh poor jaan Cry

Go to top