Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Sangat (HumTv) - Mikaal, Saba Qamar, Zahid Ahmed (Page 101)

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 02 October 2015 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Are you talking about the show where the woman says that she is not baanjh and her husband is, and there is another promo which seems like another story of a woman who only has 3 daughters. I guess they are 2 different shows? Maybe Kitna satatay ho is also ending?

I never knew Affan is also in Mera Rakeeb. He is everywhere but I still love him. LOL

Why wouldnt I like the cast? I actually like Agha Ali after KDRH, Noor Hasan is not bad, and sanam chaudhry was tolerable in mere meherbaan so I am hoping she has improved.

The baanjh and 3 daughters promo is the same show...it's just a combo of all the women hardships...tears n crying galore...the promos itself r giving me shudders 

I won't say affan is everywhere now ...I hv hardly seen him in any show for a long time...agha Ali is also doing less work...it's noor hassan who is everywhere now 

Btw affan was TERRIFIC in mera raqeeb...he had a grey role and he nailed it...I was shocked to see his performance in mera raqeeb...it's a very underrated show ...I even liked juggan for the first time in my life in this show ...so just think...hahahha...

DID U JUST SAY U LIKE AGHA ALI...OMGGG I m having tears of happiness...and me too don't hate sanam after mere meherban...and I jus luv noor hassan ...I m VERY excited to see agha ali and noor on the same frame...I just wanted arij with agha for once 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heavenlybliss

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 02 October 2015 at 8:22am | IP Logged
...today's epi BELONGED to shavez and shavez only and ZAHID WAS TREMENDOUS IN EACH n EVERY scene...But firstly I must say ZAHID SONIA MISHAAL CHEMISTRY IS ON FIRE...I was looking forward to the show for zahid Saba q chemistry but on the contrary it's SHAVEZ SALMA scenes I wait for now...their nok jhoks...how she is helplessly in love with him...how shavez understand but can't reciprocate but still she is the one whom he talks to everyday even that means just to scold her...THEIR IS A BOND between salma and shavez as well which shavez himself doesn't realize and I LUV it...today's best scene was the honda scene when he asks her to hold him properly and she gets all happy and when in the hospital when saba mom was asking him questions and ahe was answering n zahid was giving her angry looks was HILARIOUS...SHAVEZ Salma are the MUCH NEEDED HUMOUR QUOTIENT in the show and ZAFAR SIR has written the dialogues beautifully...nothing looks forced or out of place...

THE BLOOD DONATING SCENE when a tear drops from zahids eye was SO IMPACTFUL...I had goosebumps...that scene was damn well executed by the director n zahid to show what shavez is feeling ...also the last scene between MIKAAL N ZAHID was too good...I never thought we wud be so fortunate as to see mikaal zahid two of our most fav hum heroes on the same frame and the scene was simple convo between them and ZAHID WAS TOO GOOD when mikaal started talking about ashis plight and shavez starts getting affected again ...

NOT TO FORGET THE DREAM SEQ OF SHAVEZ when mikaal is all mad and hands shavez the baby telling it's his...trust .me I was more scared after the scene than shavez himself...hahaha...

Another thing worthy to be appreciated about the a how is the relationship between. Saba faisal zahid a d his dad...Saba faisal and zahids dad are just like two professional colleagues but they both care for shavez like parents as she used to look after him when shavez was young and hence the bond between shavez and Saba mom has been shown beautifully through their simple convos since the very first scene of them together...I just luv watching zahid scenes with Saba faisal in this show ...how he wants to prove himself to be a good son in front of her which he doesn't do even in front of. His own dad...it's just so beautiful and never shown on tv before...

Best dialogue of the day ...when zahids dad says to Saba mom 

MARD CHAHEIN KITNI UPAR UTH JAYE EK MAMOOLI SI AURAT JAISI MA BHI NAHIN BAAN SAKTA

ZAFAR SIR TAKE A BOW FOR THIS DIALOGUE...u gave mothers respect on another level altogether with this dialogue
ALL N ALL MIND BLOWING EPI
heavenlybliss IF-Addictz
heavenlybliss
heavenlybliss

Posted: 02 October 2015 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Are you talking about the show where the woman says that she is not baanjh and her husband is, and there is another promo which seems like another story of a woman who only has 3 daughters. I guess they are 2 different shows? Maybe Kitna satatay ho is also ending?

I never knew Affan is also in Mera Rakeeb. He is everywhere but I still love him. LOL

Why wouldnt I like the cast? I actually like Agha Ali after KDRH, Noor Hasan is not bad, and sanam chaudhry was tolerable in mere meherbaan so I am hoping she has improved.

The baanjh and 3 daughters promo is the same show...it's just a combo of all the women hardships...tears n crying galore...the promos itself r giving me shudders 

I won't say affan is everywhere now ...I hv hardly seen him in any show for a long time...agha Ali is also doing less work...it's noor hassan who is everywhere now 

Btw affan was TERRIFIC in mera raqeeb...he had a grey role and he nailed it...I was shocked to see his performance in mera raqeeb...it's a very underrated show ...I even liked juggan for the first time in my life in this show ...so just think...hahahha...

DID U JUST SAY U LIKE AGHA ALI...OMGGG I m having tears of happiness...and me too don't hate sanam after mere meherban...and I jus luv noor hassan ...I m VERY excited to see agha ali and noor on the same frame...I just wanted arij with agha for once 
LMAOOO ROFL

Oh its the same show. Who is in it?

Noor Hasan ka to abhi ek hi show chal raha hai na? I think he is only in TS, not everywhere/ LOL Affan was everywhere a few months ago, now he is gayab.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ABBY_JERAN

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 02 October 2015 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Jus saw the promos of yaha pyaar nah in hain starring Saba qamar...mawra...junaid Khan in zindagi
God I just hate junaid Khan 

Though he was good as the evil hubby adam of sanam saeed in mata e jaan meri jaan hain tu...still I don't feel like watching him as solo lead 

I sooo wish it had some other hero as Saba q is looking a zillion bucks in the drama 

Anyway hv anyone watched the show yet 

How is it 

I may give it a shot as I m missing Saba on my tv

Her last show on zindagi was a crapfest 

Is this one watchable

heavenlybliss IF-Addictz
heavenlybliss
heavenlybliss

Posted: 02 October 2015 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
what does that have to do with Sangat :S
Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 04 October 2015 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I knew that scene would be his dream lol
btw how is salma's mom so relieved living wid shawez n she thinks hes a good guy 
heavenlybliss IF-Addictz
heavenlybliss
heavenlybliss

Posted: 04 October 2015 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Because hes from a respectable family?
ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 05 October 2015 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabz_14

I knew that scene would be his dream lol
btw how is salma's mom so relieved living wid shawez n she thinks hes a good guy 

Because he is the son of a respected university teacher and she has just seen the good side of him 

Go to top