Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

but seriously, who the hell goes upto the person who has previously raped her ALONE and be like this is the bed you pushed me on? 😆 I dont think anyone wants to see these types of scenes.

Exactly.. Who does that...n if she s strong that she is openly insulting him n making him remember what all he did to her y doesn't she go to the police n get him jailed...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

How many episodes is this in total and how many episodes have aired?

25 episodes in total

18 has aired so far 

It will end by end of Jan 
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shavez and Ashi scene was creepy, I got goose bump by seeing she is closing door with him in the same room.

It seems Ashi is becoming mental to do that, asking him to stay in front of her eyes and to attend his mangni, feeding him sweet EWWW

I started disliking Ashi's character too for not disclosing about Shavez's act to her mother and allowing Shavez to stay in her mom's place.
Even didn't like when she asked Shavez to bring her luggage from the car.

God damn it, he raped her, he destroyed her happy life and here he is majeme staying in her moms and getting married to the most stupid girl in the whole world.

If the cold blooded rapist Shavez goes unpunished in this show, than this will be the worst Pak show I have watched!

Sorry for my rant!
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Shavez and Ashi scene was creepy, I got goose bump by seeing she is closing door with him in the same room.

It seems Ashi is becoming mental to do that, asking him to stay in front of her eyes and to attend his mangni, feeding him sweet EWWW

I started disliking Ashi's character too for not disclosing about Shavez's act to her mother and allowing Shavez to stay in her mom's place.
Even didn't like when she asked Shavez to bring her luggage from the car.

God damn it, he raped her, he destroyed her happy life and here he is majeme staying in her moms and getting married to the most stupid girl in the whole world.

If the cold blooded rapist Shavez goes unpunished in this show, than this will be the worst Pak show I have watched!

Sorry for my rant!

Absolutely 
...agree with each n every word u said..my sole purpose of watching the show now is to see what punishment does that rapist shavez getbfor his dirty, heinous, unforgivable, creepy  n pathetic crime...
I want him to go through the same pain n suffering which a rape victim goes through...no point feeling guilty after such a crime...it makes no difference to me whether he is guilty or not...only thing that matters to me is that shavez is a rapist...full stop
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't buy Shavez's repenting; the moulvi told Shavez if he wants forgiveness he'd have to repent truly/sincerely ask for forgiveness. I don't understand why he doesn't repent//ask for forgiveness to Allah. I believe if he truly regreted his actions he'd work on amending his relationship with Allah, and if Allah pleases he'd help Shavez go through this life. But we have not once seen him repenting to Allah. All we're shown is him brooding. 
MochaQueen thumbnail
Honestly no one is normal in this show
Its far from reality
The moral of this show is-
Its intense and empathetic to rape a girl and brood over the crime.

Its cool that being a woman , somebody like Ashi is so patient and even gutsy to hide such facts about Shavez but will never fail to shed tears .

And why the hell does Mikaal sign such shows now, where he plays nothing but once again a jerky husband ?

i cringe and cringe more hen i remember that he did that stupid Dayar e dil , where at least i loved Behroz and Sohaib bonding , but this show its a lost case..

Its a shame that being one of the best pairs, saba and Mikaal does not make me root for them, i dont know how this show makes me fee ..

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

The new promo is out and ITS AWRSOME 

CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW EPISODE
MochaQueen thumbnail
The new promo doesnt even have any dialogues 😆
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
can someone give a write up of the new promo