Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

^ Yes thats right.. Salma knows he is a rapist yet she is still marrying him. Dimaag kharab ho gaya hai ladki ka!

Its not the first time a gal is shown marrying a criminal 

In so many shows n dramas in every industry it's one of the most common tracks where a criminal and innocent gals luv story is highlighted

There r even movies in Bollywood n Hollywood highlighting only this fact that how a criminal can also hv a love life where the GAL knows he is a big criminal but still loves him blindly and people go all ga ga seeing those 

So why is it a big issue if this is jus one of the side tracks 

It's not the first time we r watching an innocent GAL helplessly in love with the criminal and ready to settle down with him 

So why such an over reaction over Salma whereas gals like Salma do exist n even the biggest criminals hv family n kids coz gals like Salma luv them unconditionally in spite of knowing how vicious they r are 

that's what they r showing here as well 

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Its not the first time a gal is shown marrying a criminal 

In so many shows n dramas in every industry it's one of the most common tracks where a criminal and innocent gals luv story is highlighted

There r even movies in Bollywood n Hollywood highlighting only this fact that how a criminal can also hv a love life where the GAL knows he is a big criminal but still loves him blindly and people go all ga ga seeing those 

So why is it a big issue if this is jus one of the side tracks 

It's not the first time we r watching an innocent GAL helplessly in love with the criminal and ready to settle down with him 

So why such an over reaction over Salma whereas gals like Salma do exist n even the biggest criminals hv family n kids coz gals like Salma luv them unconditionally in spite of knowing how vicious they r are 

that's what they r showing here as well 

Those type of females are criticised in those shows/movies as well, Sangat isn't the only show being criticised. And it is not an overreaction, just  because it's shown in many media does not mean we have to accept it in any of them. And we shouldn't.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Haan exactly.. Also I didn't say anything about it not happening before or in real life, I know it happens i'm just saying its stupid on their behalf to do that when they know the reality of the criminals.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
There are various kind of criminal act, among those rape is the big one for females!!
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Abby-Jeran
That is two separate things.
I don't care if a criminals in Hollywood or Don from Bollywood falls in love with innocent girls. 
If someone from the western world is raped, she surely doesn't sit home. She goes to court. 
It is in our society to shut-up a victim of rape and if a drama is being made on rape, at least be responsible enough to show the consequences that a rapist SHOULD face. If you can't do that, don't make a drama on it. Simple
Edited by Meeph - 8 years ago
Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
helloww i need help from yu all can u provide me full ost of ths drama without dailouge  plzz plzz 
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
this is one demented show..  i mean what the hell was the writer smoking whe this was written.. dramas might be a reflection of reality but they are supposed to be an inspiration.. if you are solely focusing on entertainment, then tou rape should not even be touched.. and if you ahev touched such a sensitive topic, use it as a platform to create awareness not rub onto whatever goes wrong.. they should have showed ashi filing a case against the rapist,.. they should have shown adnan being supportive and most importantly they should have shown salma being disgusted by shavez..  i feel like going into the tv and beating shavez to a pulp everytime i see him advising adnan... ðŸ¤¢
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I can't even with Salma anymore. Instead of feeling guilt for marrying Aashi's rapist, she's worried about how Aashi looks. -__-
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
THERE HAD BEEN SOME REMARKABLE MOMENTS in today's Epi 
1.it was the sms which ashi sent adnan about how she is apologizing as a wife BUT NOT AS A MOM...that was jus bang on 

2.when she entered and asked shavez to bring the luggage from the car 

3.when shavez asked Saba mom not to irk ayesha about what dress to wear ...zahid Saba was too good here 

4.SHAVEZ SALMA phone convo...god I LIV ZAHID SONIA MISHAAL chemistry...they hv taken salma shavez scenes to another level altogether...

5.the ENGAGEMENT CEREMONY...the way shavez puts the ring on and the way salma puts the ring on kinda symbolizes their respective feelings...gosh shavez salma looks so good together 

6.ASHI SHAVEZ DAD scene...that was a pleasant surprise and a very beautiful scene...I luv the actor who plays shavez dad 

7.ASHI SALMA CONFRONTATION ...god SABA SONIYA was sooo good in that scene...specially when Saba asks her why she likes shavez n what salma answers 

8.ASHI SHAVEZ CONFRONTATION in her room...when she locked the door behind her I had shivers...

All n all THIS SHOW IS VERY VERY GRIPPING AND THE FANTABULOUS CAST JUST TAKES IT MANY NOTCHES HIGHER ...HUGE ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO TEAM SANGAT 

CANT WAIT FOR NEXT THURSDAY ...bring it on ...

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Why she apologising as a wife?
She was raped, and that is not her fault as a wife!