Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys whoever is in fb Twitter or insta 
Zahid posted a new pic with sana javed from his new khalil qamar show zaara yaar kar and omggg they look so good together

He is very excited about the show given his caption and the pic is beautiful

Someone plz post it in zaara yaar kar thread ...
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Honestly, I hate Shavez with Adnan, specially when he was counselling Adnan!
He is the root cause of Adnan's unhappiness and he is advocating now!

Ashi was brilliant!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Boo hoo hoo
Adnan cant live with his wife anymore because his wife's private parts were violated by another man, and he cant get over it, forget ashi's suffering, forget a child was born from that incident, all that selfish man cares is that his wife was touched by another man, seriously I wish the writer showed adnan going for counseling, he needs it, if he cant see the difference between rape and an affair, then he needs a shrink.
SHE DID NOT HAVE FUN WITH SHAVEZ ADNAN, she did not cheat on you idiot. I dont even watch the whole show anymore, just catch a glimse while doing house work.
Umera Ahmed is the ONLY writer who shows strong women, I wish Ashi was like Kiran of Kankar, show some back bone and dump this good for nothing husband who judges and treat you differently because some one else entered the no go zone.
sorry for the expilict language but I am very mad.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -shabz-

Boo hoo hoo
Adnan cant live with his wife anymore because his wife's private parts were violated by another man, and he cant get over it, forget ashi's suffering, forget a child was born from that incident, all that selfish man cares is that his wife was touched by another man, seriously I wish the writer showed adnan going for counseling, he needs it, if he cant see the difference between rape and an affair, then he needs a shrink.
SHE DID NOT HAVE FUN WITH SHAVEZ ADNAN, she did not cheat on you idiot. I dont even watch the whole show anymore, just catch a glimse while doing house work.
Umera Ahmed is the ONLY writer who shows strong women, I wish Ashi was like Kiran of Kankar, show some back bone and dump this good for nothing husband who judges and treat you differently because some one else entered the no go zone.
sorry for the expilict language but I am very mad.

It was NOT for the rape 

It was coz now they don't trust each other anymore 

If anything happens to the kid he blames her and she blames him 

If it was about the rape only he wud hv done it the day he knew the truth 
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh please, his attitude changed the day he knew
yes he didnt say Talaq right then, how great of him.

He should have been her support, if the writer had gone this route I would have applauded him, but nahi, wohi 1857 ki baatein.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Episode 17 review 
Firstly SABA QAMAR...TAKE A BOW...she OWNS the character of ASHI...now when I see her I can feel her each n every expression...be it the disgust with shavez...the sadness with sangat...the frustration that she has to hide things from Armand sister who is her good friend...her worry about adnan bit still she doesn't trust him with sangat...EACH N EVERY MOMENT SABA KILLED IT TODAY ...I m sooo thankful to the casting director for taking her as ashi 

I luv watching shavez adnan...I like the way they hv a bond ...And mikaal zaahid is jus sooo good in their respective roles and scene...the way they deal with ashi n each other 

I also luved mikaals outburst with farah in the beginning...And also the scenes in office ...now he has really sunk into adnans role 

I missed shavez Salma today...I wish he gets married by next wk...miss their nok jhoks 

Luv shavez Saba mom scenes...they r subtle n beautiful 

I luved shavez expressions in the end when he heard ashi also coming to his engagement ...also the phone convo scene when he forcibly wakes up mikaal to let him talk to ashi at night 

I also liked the drawing room scene of adnans mom n shavez 

I like it how here all the characters interact with each other this way or that but not unrealistically

The screenplay has a smooth flow which mms it a pleasant watch 
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ashi should give everyone sleeping pills and take Sangat away from all the mad people, from Farah,Shahvez and Adnan. Sab pagal hai. Yeh drama faltoo mein bunna hai.useless
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't watch this drama often but does Adnan know that the child's biological father is Shavez?
Why is he always around him?

I agree with -shabz- with the fact that they should have shown Adnan supporting his wife. She was freaking raped, doesn't he understand how s*** she feels?

From what I've seen it seems like he's blaming her for the rape that then resulted in the child.

What is Shavez's punishment?
I only see Ashi being punished from something that was no fault of hers.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KaShCrazyAneesa

I don't watch this drama often but does Adnan know that the child's biological father is Shavez?

Why is he always around him?

I agree with -shabz- with the fact that they should have shown Adnan supporting his wife. She was freaking raped, doesn't he understand how s*** she feels?

From what I've seen it seems like he's blaming her for the rape that then resulted in the child.

What is Shavez's punishment?
I only see Ashi being punished from something that was no fault of hers.

WATCH THE DRAMA 

ALL IT QUESTIONS HAS BEEN ANSWERED THOROUGHLY

And there has been terrific performances and dialogues 

Instead of wasting time in this thread without watching the show 

Better u watch the show only