Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Kya hua Abby?
jawab nahi diya๐Ÿ˜†

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: -shabz-

I was about to say the same, is it not your fan girl speaking when you call anyone criticising Shavez as bashers, Abby?

If I had read the threads properly it was all about the writer glorifying rape and how the rapist is being glorified as hero and calling the writer GAY coz he wrote two superhit shows for zahid 

I don't remember the fight was EVER between criticizing shavez and defending him 

Go thru the posts if u hv such short term memory aka gone to ghajini mode 

I NEVER SAID I LUV SHAVEZ 

on the contrary I kept saying the show is NOT MAKING US LOVE THE RAPIST 

and coming to u guys not liking zahid ...NOT I DONT EVEN CARE ...Coz he is WAY UP THERE with thousands of fans going bonkers in fb hum tv pg n his fan pg..Twitter n insta ...those days r gone when I had to tell everyone he is awesome...that was a year ago in mehram days 

In front of a BRIGRADE of fans only a few who is indifferent towards him literally doesn't mk any difference

And as I said always I M NOT SAKEENA 

I don't worship every character he plays ...when jugnoo went downhill in the middle I was honest enuf to admit it...if I was what u r telling me to b then I wud hv doing jugnoo jaap even in the bad phase of the show 

TMPR is good...that's why I praise it 

And so is this show 

And it's not as if I a blind fan of the writer either...zafar sirs last show of fawad ASHK and latest  DIL FAREB on geo was a crapfest after first good 10 episodes and I was honest enuf to tell him that in the fb chats and he also took that as a constructive criticism n said he is happy I give him both types of feedbk coz that means when I tell him I like a show means I really like it...it's not as if I always send him flowery feedbk 

So it's not as if I like someone's work a lot I will blindly try to defend or justify them even when they r wrong 

Many hv posted saying I HATE SHAVEZ he gives me the creeps I never defended him in those posts...Coz he plays a rapist...why will I expect people to like him ...and they r not even the bashers ...they r the only ones who r actually giving a feedbk on the show 

And here we all hv appreciated his portrayal of shavez 

So from where is my fandom for him making me praise shavez coming into the question in the first place 

Coz as far as I remember ITS U GUYS WHO HAD BEEN SAYING SHAVEZ IS PPRTRAYED AS A HERO 

AND ITS ME WHO HAD BEEN SAYING HE HASNT BEEN SHOWN AS THE HERO 

Looks like u r FORCIBLY trying to color things differently and mk me look like a second sakeena 

But I M sooo sorry to disappoint u 
-shabz- thumbnail
OKAY !! IF YOU SAY SO
But the point remains, that every one has their opinion, if some one thinks Sahvez is being portrayed as a hero, its their POV and if they voice it it doesnt make them a basher.
You on the other hand try to convince them otherwise. Why?
let them have their opinion, you stick to yours. Khallas

I watch TMPR as well, you dont see me saying anything negative there, because I dont have a problem with Zahid, its Shavez we have issues with, get it.

I have never tried to convince you that mehram was a useless show now have i๐Ÿ˜†
I do tell others๐Ÿ˜† but never do i try to convince you...so sweety i hope you get my point

jeo aur jeene do!๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by -shabz- - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: -shabz-

OKAY !! IF YOU SAY SO
But the point remains, that every one has their opinion, if some one thinks Sahvez is being portrayed as a hero, its their POV and if they voice it it doesnt make them a basher.
You on the other hand try to convince them otherwise. Why?
let them have their opinion, you stick to yours. Khallas

I watch TMPR as well, you dont see me saying anything negative there, because I dont have a problem with Zahid, its Shavez we have issues with, get it.

I have never tried to convince you that mehram was a useless show now have i๐Ÿ˜†
I do tell others๐Ÿ˜† but never do i try to convince you...so sweety i hope you get my point

jeo aur jeene do!๐Ÿ˜†

Hope this post applies to others as well 
MochaQueen thumbnail
Abby
so you dont love Shavez? ๐Ÿ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Abby

so you dont love Shavez? ๐Ÿ˜†

After 148 pgs of discussion if THIS is ur question

Then Allah bachaye mujhe yeah thread se

Then better not  mk another thread for this show 

Shavez is a disgusting person and he should be shown frying in the hot oil...Instead, he gets to have a daughter off that disgusting act he committed and then he even gets to do stuff for that girl...What kind of nonsense is this?? Making Aashi helpless and leaving her with no other way other than go back to her rapist???๐Ÿคข
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@cricketfan...NO DEAR I M NOT TRYING TO JUSTIFY THE RAPE ...it's others who thinks every scene of shavez that the writer is justifying the rape ...it's me who keeps saying that NONE OF THE SCENES AND DIALOGUES shown in the drama till now has justified the rape 

No...You did try to justify the rape by saying how he has such depth of emotions for Ashi and how her rejection lead him to the extreme step...Go back and read your post...
-shabz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: cricketfan1

No...You did try to justify the rape by saying how he has such depth of emotions for Ashi and how her rejection lead him to the extreme step...Go back and read your post...

forget it, its a lost cause๐Ÿ˜†
MochaQueen thumbnail
You should never give up. ๐Ÿ˜†