Let me go thru the discussions now 

Someone mk the next thread 

SANGAT WILL HV A SECOND THREAD 

YAYYY 

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode 15 review

The Epi was BEAUTIFUL...it was all about emotions...I luved how in the beginning when mikaal was drinking and was vulnerable shavez didn't want to leave him and was ready to wait for him as long as it takes and mikaal also confessed to the friend how he has started liking shavez a lot lately...then came the DRUNKEN SCENE...I usually DONT LIKE watching drunk scenes BUT HATS OFF TO MIKAAL for not over doing it...what came as a surprise was usually drunk people are shown doing violence after coming home but here zafar sir played a MASTERSTROKE by showing the drunk adnan singing song to sangat to put her to sleep and snatching sangat away from ashi coz it's been ages he hasn't hugged the baby for ages...that night which was supposed to be a nightmare turned into a beautiful dream for ashi n the viewers seeing sangat adnan sleeping together...

...then came SHAVEZ SALMA...god soniya mishaal zahid has AMAZING chemistry...I never expected them to hv so much chemistry...I wudnt hv enjoyed watching them so much if some other mediocre actress played Salma ...i luv it how shavez is slowly slowly kind of getting attached to Salma ..BUT THE BEST PART WAS when he said he wants to go out the house COZ ASHI DOESNT WANT IT...it just shows the level of emotions he has for ashi...it's of some another level and hence when that ASHI rejected him his reaction was so EXTREME..

...anyways the LAST SCENE WHERE THE MOULOVI REJECTED TO GET THEM MARRIED STOLE THE SHOW...in every other show all we see is HERO heroine going to mosque getting married just like that no questions asked BUT HERE HATS OFF TO THE WRITER ZAFAR SIR FOR SHOWING A MOULOVI WITH A CONSCIENCE AND WEIGHT OF CHARACTER...I luved it how the moulovi tried to explain to shavez in every way possible why this decision is not right n shudnt be done in a hurry and how it will hv worse consequences for the parents of Salma and also cause her humiliation...in spite of shavez continuously threatening him THE MOULOVI WAS ADAMANT and that scene TOOK THE CAKE...SALUTE TO TEAM SANGAT...thanks for giving us such a different show
MochaQueen thumbnail
The second thread will be named Rapist AT ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Episode 15 review

The Epi was BEAUTIFUL...it was all about emotions...I luved how in the beginning when mikaal was drinking and was vulnerable shavez didn't want to leave him and was ready to wait for him as long as it takes and mikaal also confessed to the friend how he has started liking shavez a lot lately...then came the DRUNKEN SCENE...I usually DONT LIKE watching drunk scenes BUT HATS OFF TO MIKAAL for not over doing it...what came as a surprise was usually drunk people are shown doing violence after coming home but here zafar sir played a MASTERSTROKE by showing the drunk adnan singing song to sangat to put her to sleep and snatching sangat away from ashi coz it's been ages he hasn't hugged the baby for ages...that night which was supposed to be a nightmare turned into a beautiful dream for ashi n the viewers seeing sangat adnan sleeping together...

...then came SHAVEZ SALMA...god soniya mishaal zahid has AMAZING chemistry...I never expected them to hv so much chemistry...I wudnt hv enjoyed watching them so much if some other mediocre actress played Salma ...i luv it how shavez is slowly slowly kind of getting attached to Salma ..BUT THE BEST PART WAS when he said he wants to go out the house COZ ASHI DOESNT WANT IT...it just shows the level of emotions he has for ashi...it's of some another level and hence when that ASHI rejected him his reaction was so EXTREME..

...anyways the LAST SCENE WHERE THE MOULOVI REJECTED TO GET THEM MARRIED STOLE THE SHOW...in every other show all we see is HERO heroine going to mosque getting married just like that no questions asked BUT HERE HATS OFF TO THE WRITER ZAFAR SIR FOR SHOWING A MOULOVI WITH A CONSCIENCE AND WEIGHT OF CHARACTER...I luved it how the moulovi tried to explain to shavez in every way possible why this decision is not right n shudnt be done in a hurry and how it will hv worse consequences for the parents of Salma and also cause her humiliation...in spite of shavez continuously threatening him THE MOULOVI WAS ADAMANT and that scene TOOK THE CAKE...SALUTE TO TEAM SANGAT...thanks for giving us such a different show

Woow...Are you trying to understand the act of 'rape' here?? and you are even justifying it...๐Ÿ˜•
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@cricketfan...NO DEAR I M NOT TRYING TO JUSTIFY THE RAPE ...it's others who thinks every scene of shavez that the writer is justifying the rape ...it's me who keeps saying that NONE OF THE SCENES AND DIALOGUES shown in the drama till now has justified the rape 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

The second thread will be named Rapist AT ๐Ÿคฃ

Wow this itself shows the impact SHAVEZ has on the viwers 

That's a huge compliment to mk an AT of a show on a character

Yeah go ahead 

Mk a RAPIST AT ...and let the second round bashing n mocking begin 

I M all ready with popcorn 
MochaQueen thumbnail
Abby tuk wahan akeli hi hogi phir
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Meeph

WORD

Who wrote this nonsense?

I kept watching to see that Shavaiz ke ab band bujjey gi ya abb, iski tou shadi ke band buj rahe hai.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I keep asking the same questions ! ๐Ÿ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@cricketfan...NO DEAR I M NOT TRYING TO JUSTIFY THE RAPE ...it's others who thinks every scene of shavez that the writer is justifying the rape ...it's me who keeps saying that NONE OF THE SCENES AND DIALOGUES shown in the drama till now has justified the rape 

I dont know about the writer but you keep justifying the rape, just read your post above.
you say it was ashi's rejection that brought him to this extreme๐Ÿ˜•
so every boy that gets rejected should go ahead and Rape the girl.
Sad.
I understand your love for Zahid, and everything said and done, hes brilliant as Sahvez, but please dont let that overshadow your opinion about the crime that was committed.
Rape is NOT a consequence of LOVE.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Abby tuk wahan akeli hi hogi phir

Haha u suggested the name RAPIST AT 

I didn't