Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't think they understand themselves ! lol It's sad cause people like that are a legit threat to the society ! no joke ! 
MochaQueen thumbnail
I know and instead of showing us how to deal with such sensitive issues, here they are glorifying the rapist -_-
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rape is rape. Guilt doesn't bring back what the victim lost in the first place. It's a life time of loss..no matter what or who sympathizes with you all through life!
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ye show waley shavez ko din ba din aur good looking banyi ja rahey hain ðŸ˜³
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aur jo shavez ko maare ga, woh salma se maar khaye ga dont forget that ðŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
They have completely lost it.. Can I write an open letter to Hum? Making a rapist appear hot and sexy doesn't overshadow his crime.. One of the most heinous acts in the world is to commit a rape.. No matter how guilty or apologetic you are after that.. I seriously condemn this show.. It's nonsense
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
We have a serious and legit reason to condemn this show and the message it's sending across!

Rabz- exactly..Shavez ko to good light mein dikhaye ja rahe hain..bakwas.
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

They have completely lost it.. Can I write an open letter to Hum? Making a rapist appear hot and sexy doesn't overshadow his crime.. One of the most heinous acts in the world is to commit a rape.. No matter how guilty or apologetic you are after that.. I seriously condemn this show.. It's nonsense

Yes you can write a love letter to Shavez the rapist. Go right ahead. But Salma might come after you with her belan
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
This is such a disgraceful show🤢 i cannot tolerate shavez🥱
Thank God at least they did not show how the girl's family seeks out to marry her off to the rapist so that she can remain 'pure'...Its a good thing that she is already married...Now hope the husband doesn't try to do it by making his wife marry that rapist...I stopped watching this show the moment they were trying to show the rapist in a positive light...