Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Then how come actresses work after marriage
MochaQueen thumbnail
I am talking about normal famillies, the media industry is completely different in which having extra marital affairs isnt even considered as cheating
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I was trying to find what I don't like  about the show... ok, that is Ashi not telling her mom and her mothers over possessive attitude towards Shavez.
I just think her affection for Shavez is OTT. Pushy, interfering,, those are the only scenes I get wrinkled on my forehead! 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neel_M

I was trying to find what I don't like  about the show... ok, that is Ashi not telling her mom and her mothers over possessive attitude towards Shavez.

I just think her affection for Shavez is OTT. Pushy, interfering,, those are the only scenes I get wrinkled on my forehead! 

Lol yaar everyone is finding what they don't like about the show 

U at least stay on my side and write what u like 

Agree she is shown to b too affectionate towards shavez but last Epi the writer gave the answer to that as well 

She told him she terribly misses her son n hence sees her son in tabish 

And this is the case now in many asian sub continent parents 

Their children live abroad and the parents live alone at home which is very frustrating and they grab any chance to b parents to anyone 

Even in my family many phupus n mamas went abroad n settled n my grandparents r all sad n alone 

When I go they like grab me like a magnet 
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
I wish they had kept redemption of shavez as a separate track.. seeing him and ashi in tje same frame makes me wanna puke... and what kind of a girl is salma!!! 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: yamyam

I wish they had kept redemption of shavez as a separate track.. seeing him and ashi in tje same frame makes me wanna puke... and what kind of a girl is salma!!! 

They DID keep  it separate 

It's not that they bump into each other everyday 

They r just showing how circumstances lead to times when she has to interact with him for the sake of sangats health n how parents forget everything when it comes to children
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I'm wondering what wud be shavez's end...will he die?...cz the creatives have to do justice...just feeling guilty is not enough...I just hope ayesha n shavez don't end up being together 
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
They have not kept it separate enough in my opinion... the idea of him staying in ashis room makes ne horified... they could have sim0ly.shown sangats story from ashi and adnans pov as to how they deal with the illness and how the hubby c9mes to terms with her being a rape child.. shavez redemption should have been a completely different track.. apology tak was fine.. staying in her house.. being the driver and all is a bit too much imo
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

I'm wondering what wud be shavez's end...will he die?...cz the creatives have to do justice...just feeling guilty is not enough...I just hope ayesha n shavez don't end up being together 

They won't end up together 

That's for sure 

And I M never bothered about the ending coz it's just a scene with which the show ends 

Sad ho aur happy ho we don't get to see anything else after that scene 

It's the journey of the serial that matters 

And this one has a very smooth screenplay putting focus on all characters which mks it a real nice watch 
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mehreen posted this on FB & I completely agree (although I haven't watched the show).

So irresponsible and unbelievable. Rapists can never be 'understood' or 'heroes'. They need to be locked up for their crimes and the VICTIMS need empowerment and support from their friends, family and society so they can report rape and shame the rapist instead of feeling shame themselves. Shame is only for the rapist. Period.

In what seems like an attempt to appear different, Sangat sets up the rapist to be as much of a victim as his prey.
Edited by -Kashmiri- - 8 years ago