Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I know, so if they can stoop so low despite being committed, then how can fasting helpsuch evil people?!

I am just saying because thats a solution provided by God, but if the person is that evil then he wouldnt care, only a pious person who knows his weakness will try fasting, but what I meant is us desi parents hardly talk to our children about this stuff.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Same showed in Roag, even the girl was 10 years old but went through hell all her life!
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: -shabz-

I am just saying because thats a solution provided by God, but if the person is that evil then he wouldnt care, only a pious person who knows his weakness will try fasting, but what I meant is us desi parents hardly talk to our children about this stuff.

yeah its a solution for those people who actually want to help themselves which hardly ever happens
and desi parents do a lot of things wrong just to fit in with the society, these days they dont even get their sons married because they want him to keep giving his money to them
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

yeah its a solution for those people who actually want to help themselves which hardly ever happens

and desi parents do a lot of things wrong just to fit in with the society, these days they dont even get their sons married because they want him to keep giving his money to them

But now things r changing 

Now parents hv realised that giving the son n the bahu freedom n let them be are the only way to maintain family balance ...Now a days the saas doesn't expect much from the bahu coz they hv understand someone from outside won't look after them like their own daughter

Only the lower league families who hv no source of income whatsoever r dependent on the son 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Nyways coming to today's Epi 
It was kinda filler 

But I liked it as the screenplay n dialogues were good 

It wasn't boring 

The best was the shavez salma n shavez mikaal scenes 

I M luving it how shavez is kinda forming a bond with Salma...she has become his confidant without him even realizing it...he shares everything with her now without any hesitation...And god zahid soniya mishaal look sooo good together...good god 

Mikaal shavez scenes are also so interesting to watch...I luv how there is a formality but still they talk on friendly terms...Wish each other well 

Adnan ashi scenes were painful ...Wish adnan was a bit more understanding...But I M glad how he still managed for the donor 

Next Epi will be interesting with another ashi shavez showdown .
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

But now things r changing 

Now parents hv realised that giving the son n the bahu freedom n let them be are the only way to maintain family balance ...Now a days the saas doesn't expect much from the bahu coz they hv understand someone from outside won't look after them like their own daughter

Only the lower league families who hv no source of income whatsoever r dependent on the son 

Really? Did they tell you this?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Really? Did they tell you this?

That's what I hv seen in the mentality of sons parents now a days 

They don't demand bahus who 'll roti pakao for their sons in cities 

And this change has come in all India n bd cities 

I M not sure about pak though and I can't comment on pak by serials only coz serials add lots of spice for trps 

I know it as many of my n cousins r getting married and since my mom is from India I hv many cousins in India too 

And in bd as well many of my cousins n friends 
R getting married or may b their brothers r getting married and they share with me their expectations n experience 

So since the last two years I hv kinda got a pic of the middle class n upper middle class expectations of a bahu 

And now no one asks if u know how to cook or sew 

Gals doing jobs r kept in higher esteem...no one can now dare to ask the GAL to quit the job post marriage which wasn't the case even a few years ago 

I M pleasantly surprised and shocked n happy too that people in cities hv come out of the zaalim saas era to a big extent 

Of course there 'll b exception 

But in general the GAL is quite confident now a days about getting married as there is less fear of being a doormat 

Whereas before while my khala mamas were getting married I used to see the tension of my new mami to cook well n mk us happy 

My mom taught my khala as many things as she cud remember to cook 

But now that my cousins r getting married...my brothers rnt concerned about the to b wives cooking skills nor r my sister's r in a trauma n fear about how to adjust in sasural 

People r bindaas now a days which is a relief 

But I M not sure about pak 
MochaQueen thumbnail
That change has still not come in Pak and it wont come any time soon
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

That change has still not come in Pak and it wont come any time soon

Really 

Not even in cities like karachi lahore