Sangat (HumTv) - Mikaal, Saba Qamar, Zahid Ahmed - Page 100

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by john-angad

Ppul are watching this show because it is intriguing despite being objectionable on so many levels...we need to know the why of so many things which just cannot be explained or justified
1. Ashis rape was pre planned.  It was not a moment of madness which went out of hand. It was coolly executed by a man who aimed to get into the house to get her. So no i do not buy his regret...what did he think he was doing while raping a womna who was begging him to stop? How does one act like he had no idea of the repercussions of his violence? 

2. Aashi s mom is unbelievable.  Ur daughter was raped and u coolly adopt a grown up man with a questionable record ...let him.live in ur house despite yr daughters objections?  Ppul are more cautious even when they have no bad incident like this to scar them. More over she is busy playing matchmaker for her "som"

3. Adnans reaction was all abt him...mentioned nothing abt his horror regarding what his wife went thruu. Only thing I liked is that he did not doubt her story for a second. No accusation of covering up an affair

Ashis mom doesn't know shavez has a questionable record 

For her he is just her colleagues kid whom she used to look after when he was young n since he never had a mother she had a connection to him ...and he has always been good and obedient to her...he doesn't listen to his own dad but to ashis mom...and she didn't adopt him...she kept him with her coz of salmas pparents didn't allow him to live there anymore

He is living with ashis mom temporarily and she is trying to settle him down with a gal which will stable his life and I don't think one has to b unbelievable for this 
Originally posted by john-angad

Ppul are watching this show because it is intriguing despite being objectionable on so many levels...we need to know the why of so many things which just cannot be explained or justified
1. Ashis rape was pre planned.  It was not a moment of madness which went out of hand. It was coolly executed by a man who aimed to get into the house to get her. So no i do not buy his regret...what did he think he was doing while raping a womna who was begging him to stop? How does one act like he had no idea of the repercussions of his violence? 

2. Aashi s mom is unbelievable.  Ur daughter was raped and u coolly adopt a grown up man with a questionable record ...let him.live in ur house despite yr daughters objections?  Ppul are more cautious even when they have no bad incident like this to scar them. More over she is busy playing matchmaker for her "som"

3. Adnans reaction was all abt him...mentioned nothing abt his horror regarding what his wife went thruu. Only thing I liked is that he did not doubt her story for a second. No accusation of covering up an affair

@ Bolded point: Exactly! I wont buy his regret and I cannot even fathom anyone else doing it, let alone the writer of the show trying desperately to push how much he regrets his actions...Rape is not a crime that one can regret and get redemption...This show is so wrong at so many levels...:(
Originally posted by -shabz-

The point is the victims need to be shown strong and taking stands, not the bechari types, we need to change the mind set where the victim is shown as guneghaar, like she asked to be raped. And why the hell is she considered na pak. Sex and rape has nothing to do with each other, it's a violent act and it has nothing to do with love or lust.

The way its driven into the minds of the girls that being pure is equivalent to not having sex with or without consent, is just disgusting...It would've been actually better if they gave these same lessons to the boys...Then may be less and less men will resort to the rape as a medium to get their urges satisfied...
Exactly, the rape was planned, his friends went for the money, shavez went for the girl, it didnt happen in the heat of the moment.
Even murderers are sentenced harshly when its premeditated, because you knowingly choose to kill, same goes for rape. Shavez knew very well what he was doing, so nopes, don't buy his regret and guilt one bit.
Originally posted by cricketfan1

The way its driven into the minds of the girls that being pure is equivalent to not having sex with or without consent, is just disgusting...It would've been actually better if they gave these same lessons to the boys...Then may be less and less men will resort to the rape as a medium to get their urges satisfied...
Totally agree, In islam if a man cannot control his urges, it is recommended that he fast, because during fast you refrain from sex also. I dont see any parents telling their sons to fast, rather they tell their girls to stay in.
Originally posted by -shabz-

Totally agree, In islam if a man cannot control his urges, it is recommended that he fast, because during fast you refrain from sex also. I dont see any parents telling their sons to fast, rather they tell their girls to stay in.

The girls should stay in, wear clothes from head to toe and if possible may be build a wall around themselves...But they still get accused of 'seducing' the rapist...🤢
I want to know, what exactly are people watching this drama for...Are they really getting any entertainment out of it, or is it sheer curiosity to find out how a rapist and a victim take the 'rape' afterwards??The whole plot and point of this drama is just so disturbing... Edited by cricketfan1 - 8 years ago
Fasting is just a short term solution and doesnt really work unless the person has strong willpower and faith, thats why its recommended to get children married as soon as they reach puberty
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Fasting is just a short term solution and doesnt really work unless the person has strong willpower and faith, thats why its recommended to get children married as soon as they reach puberty

More than half of the convicted rapists are all either married men or already in a relationship...
I know, so if they can stoop so low despite being committed, then how can fasting helpsuch evil people?!